30.

POV 3th person

Yoongi peeked outside, it were just Jimin his friends. Yoongi felt a bit better and stronger so he dicited to go off to work and let Jimin hang with his friends, he also knew that Jimin wouldn't leave Yoongi alone but he had no choice. He opened the door and the guys asked how he was doing.  He told them he's fine and asked if they wanted to stay over and watch Jimin while he's at work.

Jin:"don't worry, I've always been the mom in this group we can do this".

Yoongi thanked them and got on his knees behind the kitchen counter. They heard a little soft talking behind the counter, they didn't look behind it but could make a picture in their head.

Yoongi:"baby, the guys are gonna watch over you while I'm at work okay?".

Jimin:"but daddy, I can't leave you".

Yoongi:"sure you can, I'll be home before you know".

Jimin :"alright then... ".

They heard a small kiss and saw Jimin and Yoongi from out the kitchen counter. Jimin walked to the guy's and they all waved Yoongi goodbye.

Jimin closed the door and looked at the guys. He looked very uncomfortable. Even tho he never was uncomfortable around his friends. His friends were concerned and asked what was wrong. Jimin told them he was gonna put on some fresh clothes and walked upstairs.

Jungkook jumped on the couch with Tae in his arms they both watched a movie until they found a small key on the table. The rest gathered around and looked at the key.

Namjoon:"I know, if a key is gold and has a crystal in it, it must be something secret and for something big".

Hoseok looked at the key and walked upstairs. At the end of the hall they found a door with a lock on it. Hoseok looked at the key but before he could stick it in Jimin was behind them.

Jimin :"what are you doing?".

Hoseok:"uuuhh hehe jimin we found this key and uhm.. Wanted to see what's inside".

Jungkook slapped hoseok his head.
"you're such a bad liar" he said.

Jimin grabbed the key and locked the door.

Jimin:"it's a room you can't enter, its a rule of yoongi I have to follow, I'm so sorry".

Tae jumped from behind and said "is there a dark secret in there?".

The guys started to overwhelm jimin with questions and he couldn't handle it anymore.

jimin:"GUYS STOP! IT'S YOONGI'S PLAYROOM ALRIGHT".

The guys went silent for a moment and still didn't knew what he meant. Jungkook looked at jimin and asked a question.

Jungkook:"does he have overwatch?".

Jimin faceplamed and replied.

Jimin:"no jungkook, he doesn't ".

Jimin walked downstairs and made lunch. The guys were still upstairs, looking at the door like death could be there. Namjoon grabbed the key without making any noise and opened the door.

When they looked up all their mounths dropped. Jungkook sat one foot in to see it'll it was safe.
They all walked in and looked around, this wasn't a play room.