11.

[ The devil's plan]

Pov jungkook

It was late and everyone was already asleep,  I looked at Tae and stroked his face.  I got my phone and walked to the living room.

I was so done with yoongi,  he just stole jimin from me.  I found a number in my phone and called it.
It was someone my family knew for ages. He picked up.

???:"hey kook what can I do for you?".

Jungkook:" I need you to kill yoongi".

???:"yes sir tommorow i I'll kill him".

Jungkook:"good ".  *hangs up*

I sat on the couch. I thought of the moments of me and jimin.  I felt a little guilty since he always had a major crush on me but I never liked him back, I was too busy getting tae. I felt a little guilty because jimin finally loves someone who loves him back and now I'm jealous. I looked at the pictures of me and jimin.

God he's so adorable

God he's so adorable.  I watched the picture and a tear fell down my face.  I really miss him.
I called him but he didn't pick up..
Must be busy...

I got on on and jimin posted something I looked at the picture and liked it, I really didn't because yoongi was on it. 

I clenched my fist but held myself in

Jungkook:" don't worry he's going to be dead tommorow".

I walked upstairs to my room,  Taehyung was still asleep.  I undressed myself and lay next to him.  He looked so peaceful. I pulled him closer and fell asleep.