57.

The both of them stopped and looked at her. She looked so confused, did she said something wrong? Jimin smiled, "you like him?" he said. Abigail nodded.

He was just so sweet and kind and she loved him. Yoongi drove further and so they came home.
Abigail was playing with her toys and Yoongi got his phone. He walked upstairs and Abigail listened to the last words she could hear.

"Hey kook, so uhm... Abigail likes Hyuknim" Yoongi said. And that's all she heard. Would her dad tell them? She followed him up the stairs and listened. And then... "aww that's cute, surprisingly Hyuknim likes her too" Taehyung said.

Abigail fell to the ground. Did he really? She became so red and the Yoongi noticed her by the door. He smiled and got her closer. She looked at him and got his phone.
She heard Hyuknim. "Abigail?"

She replied, "hi Hyuknim". She said while Jimin just walked in.
Jimin listened closely. "i-i like you" Hyuknim said. Abigail blushed, "I like you too Hyuknim" she said with a smile.

Jimin whiped a tear from his eye, his little girl is in love. Yoongi and Jimin watched their little girl talking to Hyuknim on the phone.
She was so cute, her little hands on the big phone. And after a few minutes they hanged up.

Abigail smiled at her dad, Hyuknim was officially her boyfriend. Her dad's hugged her tight and kissed her, they were so happy for her. So they all walked downstairs and Yoongi and Jimin made dinner. Abigail looked at her dad's. They sure were in love, she saw Jimin leaning his head backwards to kiss Yoongi.

Abigail wished she was gone be the same later. She wants to be happy with Hyuknim just like her dad's. Abigail got off the couch and was about to walk to her room to get her plush toy. She got on the stairs and in the middle in the hallway she looked up.

She looked at the pictures. She saw them just from the beginning, they looked so happy together. And so she came across their wedding, their honey moon, and so herself.
She smiled and continued to walk to her room. She got her stuffy but accidentally fell on something.

She immediately cried it out, Yoongi heard it and dropped everything and rushed upstairs.
He asked what happened and saw the box on the floor. He got it straight and also got Abigail up.

Jimin meanwhile rushed upstairs and already saw Yoongi holding Abigail. "where does it hurt?" he asked. Abigail pointed at her knee and so Yoongi gave a kiss on it.
Abigail's pain was gone, magic kisses. She picked her stuffy and all went down.

Jimin smiled and grabbed Yoongi's hand. They gave eachother a kiss and sat Abigail back on the couch.
The both of them got back into the kitchen and the pasta was almost done. Later after cooking Jimin got the food on the table and Yoongi sat Abigail in her seat.

Abigail played with her food and Yoongi didn't had the heart to stop her. She was so happy, she and Jimin were in his world. They made him so happy. Jimin helped Abigail with eating and so after dinner Jimin and Abigail took a bath.

They played in the bathtub and so Jimin washed Abigail. Later he got her bathrobe and dressed her. He later dressed himself and went downstairs.

And so they found Yoongi asleep on the couch, Abigail looked at the TV, she saw Jimin, Yoongi and herself. It were filmed moments of her growing up. Jimin giggled and walked to Yoongi. He sat next to him and leaned his head on him.
Yoongi was dead tired. Abigail played with her dad's face and so eventually stepped in his dick.

Yoongi woke up in shock, that fucking hurted. He almost cursed but didn't when he saw Abigail.
"oh Jesus, I thought that was You Jimin" Yoongi said. Jimin giggled and so Abigail was Confused.

"why would daddy step on daddy?" she asked. Jimin and Yoongi became quiet and looked at eachother. "baby that's not important" Jimin said.

"now baby, you're going to bed and try to sleep" Jimin said. Abigail nodded and was brought to bed.
Abigail quickly fell asleep and so Jimin left the room.

He walked downstairs back to Yoongi. Jimin got on Yoongi's lap and smashed his lips against his.
They bit eachothers lips and soon their tongues met. Jimin leaned closer to Yoongi and moved a little to make Yoongi hard.

Yoongi held Jimin by his hips and started to move along. Yoongi was so hungry for him, he couldn't wait any longer. Yoongi stopped Jimin and took off his shirt. Yoongi leaned Jimin closed and started to mark Jimin, his sweet honey skin was so soft yet so delicious.

Jimin started to unzip Yoongi's jeans and soon lowered them along with his boxers. Jimin took of his jeans too and started to ride Yoongi. Yoongi let out some soft moans trying not to wake up the toddler.

Jimin held Yoongi's head and leaned next to his ear. He whispered, "you've got my life in your hands daddy". Yoongi smirked and Jimin continued. Yoongi's stared in Jimin's eyes. They were sparkling like a crystal lake. Yoongi got Jimin off him, Jimin was confused, didn't he wanted to be ridden?

Yoongi got one finger in Jimin and started to Finger him. Jimin immediately went weak, his moans were heard in the living room. Yoongi smiled as he got another finger in. It was never too old for him. He twirled around and got a third finger in.

Jimin was so red, his Saliva dropped off his tongue who was sticking out. Yoongi took that tongue in his own mouth. And then Jimin went crazy, his prostate was triggered. Yoongi smiled as he saw the Younger one. He was so shy.

Yoongi got his fingers out leaving Jimin almost whining. He wanted him so bad. Yoongi pressed his finger against Jimin's smooth lips.
"you'll get the rest tomorrow baby" he whispered. Jimin smiled and closed his eyes. He fell asleep tight there. Yoongi's gummy smile appeared and got the both of them dressed.

He picked Jimin up and brought him upstairs. He lay Jimin gently on the bed and undressed him.

He gave Jimin his sweater and shorts and tucked him in. Yoongi brushed his teeth, washed himself and went to bed too. He was tired and felt like doing nothing.

He was happy, with his little girl and his own baby. Yoongi fell asleep in a minute and pulled Jimin closer. He was adorable.
And nothing could fuck up his life anymore.