45.

3th person POV

It was the second day of Christmas. The gala was over and it snowed. Everyone was playing outside and jimin woke up. In his arms their little angel. Jimin kissed Yoongi and Abigail awake. Abigail giggled and placed her little hands on Jimin's face. Yoongi rubbed his eyes and looked outside. He noticed it was snowing and looked at Jimin. Jimin smiled and nodded.

Jimin dressed Abigail in some warm clothes and the three of them went to the backyard. It was covered in white snow and jimin grabbed both of Abigail's hands while yoongi took some pictures.
But a miracle happened, it wasn't like most baby's to happen.

"are you gonna climb on the top of the mountain?" yoongi asked while filming Abigail.

Abigail giggled and as jimin hold her she let go. Jimin slowly let her go and saw abigail taking her first steps. Jimin walked by just for safety but he couldn't believe his eyes. It already had enough strength in her little legs.

But while she stepped she smiled at yoongi reaching for his hands.
"dada" as I said, it was a miracle.
Jimin almost started crying out of joy. Then Abigail reached yoongi on her very own.

"Dada is proud of you Abigail"
Yoongi said with giving her a kiss.
Jimin walked to them and sat next to yoongi. While Abigail was playing around Jimin and Yoongi watched back the video.

They made a plan to go to the mall to get some new stuff. They picked Abigail up and brought her back inside. While she played in front of the fireplace Yoongi got all the stuff they needed but when they were about to leave...

"DADA NO!!!"

They both looked at Abigail, she pointed at her plush bunny. Yoongi grabbed it and gave it to Abigail.
She stopped singing and they got out.

When they arrived, paparazzi was everywhere. Specially since Abigail came. They all were obsessed with the little girl but Yoongi told them he couldn't stay long since they had plans. After 10 minutes they entered the store.

Abigail looked around and saw so many great stuff.

"alright baby, you only get to choose one thing you'll like alright?" Jimin said.

Abigail nodded and quick found a
Toy she liked. Jimin got it in the basket and they got some new clothes. They payed and wanted to return home until Abigail saw Santa taking pictures. She pointed at him and they walked to it. But as a child sat in his lap Abigail stepped to the old man. She climb on his lap and smiled. The other kid was already finished anyway. Yoongi took a picture and thanked Santa. He smiled and waved the girl goodbye.

They arrived home and invited the guys for dinner tonight. They weren't busy so they said yes. Later they arrived and taehyung opened his arms and picked up Abigail. "aegyo!"

Abigail giggled and smiled at him. The cuteness was real. Taehyung, hoseok and jungkook all played with Abigail. Jin helped in the kitchen and namjoon loomed at the rest. When dinner was served they all sat down and ate. Of course Abigail couldn't eat from the table. So she got her own.

They all had a great dinner until yoongi stood up and asked if they wanted to do him and Jimin a favour. They all asked what it was and so yoongi told.

Yoongi asked them if they could babysit Abigail while Jimin and yoongi would go out tonight. They all immediately agreed and so after a few minutes Jimin and Yoongi kissed abigail goodbye and wished them luck.

The guys had fun playing with Abigail, she laughed and cried. Became angry or scared but it was fine. Those are emotions. After hours they all fell asleep.

Jimin and Yoongi came home after those hours from a fun night and saw all of the guys asleep. With Abigail sleeping on Hoseoks chest.
Jimin giggled and brought Abigail to the kitchenv. Meanwhile Yoongi woke everyone up and thanked them.
They told it was no problem and would love to babysit Abigail again. Yoongi laughed and told them they could babysit Abigail.

Jimin was already dressed for the night. They weren't planning anything but jimin did wore a lingerie set. Yoongi looked at the guy's not pleasure and told them his eyes were up here. They all tried not to look at jimin. Meanwhile jimin was giving Abigail her hot milk for tonight and walked over to yoongi.

"I'm going to bed too, you'll come later?" jimin asked.

Yoongi gave him and Abigail a kiss and replied with a yes. Jimin brought Abigail to bed and walked up the stairs. He waved the guys goodbye and walked in the bedroom. The guys left the house and saw yoongi doing the last stuff before getting to bed.

They all had a fun Christmas but they were wondering what yoongi was up to.

__________

Want to know?

Yes?

It's something for new years