47.

3th person pov

After a few days of having Abigail it was almost time. Yoongi dressed Jimin and Abigail. They drove to the place where the new year's party would be thrown. The whole land got to see Abigail, some even in person.

After a few hours people entered the beautiful gardens. Decorated and shiny with glitter fireworks.
The clock started counting down from hours, minutes and seconds.
Everyone was exited. Jimin looked down from the 70 feet high balcony to see if he could spot his friends. The eventually came and got upstairs. yoongi watched Abigail play. She was adorable.

After they walked downstairs Jimin looked outside.

"what's wrong baby?" Yoongi asked.

"oh.. Nothing" jimin said while looking down.

He saw his friends with their family's, they looked so happy.
He missed his parents. He hadn't seen them in a while. Yoongi already knew Jimin felt bad for this. He cheered Jimin up and got everything ready for tonight.

They all had dinner while the guests ate some food outside.
After a long dinner everyone was full, no food could get in. The others walked outside and Jimin, Yoongi and Abigail walked upstairs again. They reached the floor by the balcony. It was almost 12pm.

The bell rang and silence was all over the place. The people looked at the balcony and listened closely.

"ladies and gentleman, welcome to the countdown. I hope you all had a great dinner and are all excited"

The crowd cheered it out.

"now as the clock will tick further we have some special guests who came from far"

Jimin held abigail and looked at Yoongi. What special guest? He didn't knew anything about this.

"Jimins Parents!"

The light shined on jimins mom and dad and Jimin almost started crying. His mom and dad came all for him. On the big screens you could see tears flowing down jimins cheeks. He fell in yoongis shoulders and Yoongi dried his eyes and gave him a kiss.

"thank you so much for coming here. But! As you amazing people know, at the 25th of December we have got a gift, we'll Jimin actually got a gift which changed our lives.
You probably have all been waiting to see her. Lady's and gentleman here is our little angel Abigail!"

When abigail got shown on the big screens she smiled and giggled. The crowd was so happy and cheered again. What and angel, she waved at all the people with a smile. The crowd saw a new angel.

Maybe she wasn't the princess but Yoongi was a well known guy so it's actually special. Specially for Jimin and Yoongi them self.

The alarm goes on, it was almost time. Abigail covered her little ears with her little hands and looked at the sky.

"ladies and gentlemen, we all had a great year, so much happened. It's almost time"

10!
9!
8!
7!
6!
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!

"Happy New year!!!"