23.

[like a dream come true]

Pov Yoongi

I woke up, I couldn't feel my arm. I looked beside me and there he was.  Jimin was sleeping like a angle on my arm. I looked outside and it was beautiful weather today. I faced jimin and stroke his cheeks.

Yoongi:"good morning beautiful".

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

Jimin:"good morning master".

Yoongi looked at jimin with a shocked face, jimin never called him master before. Jimin sat straight and crawled to yoongi as if he said nothing. Yoongi hided the fact what just happened. Jimin looked outside.

Yoongi:"it's beautiful weather. Want to go to the beach".

Jimin:"sure why not".

He stretched himself out and walked out the door. He took place in the living room and sat down. I made some cereal with fruits for him and sat next to him. He Leanded his head on me. I picked some clothes for him and dressed him.

We walked outside, there weren't may people out so we had the beach all for us selves. Jimin runned to the sea and yelled my name.  He pointed at a little crab and picked it up. We made a picture of it. He looked so happy

I got a call from my business and after 3 minutes I looked at jimin.

Jimin:"what is it?".

Yoongi:"nothing important, just a friend of mine.  He said if he could make a photoshoot of you. ".

Jimin:"oh I would love that, when?".

Yoongi:"if you want soon".

Jimin:"I would love too, maybe you can have a picture of me for at work".

Yoongi:"that's actually a good idea, let's do it".

Pov jimin

Yoongi picked his phone and called his friend, he made a appointment for the photoshoot. He hanged up and picked me up and placed me on his shoulders.  We walked home and I got dropped on the sofa.  He hovered over me and gave me small gentle kisses.

He walked to the kitchen to make lunch. He asked me if I had any suggestions, I told him fruit was good enough. After 5 minutes he gave me the bowl of fruit and took place outside. I rushed to him and lay next to him. 

Jimin:"when are we heading home?".

Yoongi:"when you want it, why?".

Jimin:"I want to do the photoshoot and I miss my friends".

Yoongi:"we can go back tommorow if you want".

Jimin:"you sure-".

Yoongi:"everything for you kitten".

I crawled into his chest and looked at the view. On one side I didn't want to leave this place behind.
He got out of his chair and walked inside, I rushed after him and asked what he was doing.

He ignored me and packed my stuff with leaving only a few clothes behind.  I could wear that tommorow. While he was packing my stuff I looked at his phone. I unlocked the phone and called his friend.

I walked outside with yoongi's friend and picked up. Lucky yoongi didn't hear me.

Kihyun:"yeah hello".

Jimin:"hey him it's me jimin,  I wanted to have one special picture of me for yoongi,  can you help me".

I looked inside, yoongi was still packing.

Kihyun:"sure what kinda picture, oh wait you mean "special, special".

Jimin:"yeah that,  is that a problem?".

Kihyun:"no ofcorse not, don't worry I'm not into dudes so I won't do you anything".

Jimin:"okay thank you,  see you tomorrow".

Kihyun:"byeee".

When I wanted to put back his phone it was already taken by yoongi. He looked at his screen and saw I called kihyun.

Yoongi:"what did you do?".

Jimin:"n-nothing".

Yoongi:"don't lie".

I took a deep breath and walked around yoongi sliding my finger over his chest and back.

Jimin:"it's a surprise".

He was silent and looked like a idiot, I smiled and walked inside.
I heard my phone ring and I picked up.

Jimin:"yeah Hello?".

Rm:"jimin something happened, and it awesome!".

Jimin:"what happened?".

Jin:"we are the kings of the school jimin! And you're actually the #1 king meaning you rule the whole school".

I sat straight, I looked at the ground and took a deep sight.

Jimin:"I love this but we aren't gonna become brats right?".

Taehyung:"ofcorse not, but you with yoongi beside you can control all the students".

Jimin:"don't worry tommorow we can start".

I hanged up and told yoongi. He asked me if I was happy or sad, I looked at him and saw him worrying about me.  I told him it was confusing but I hoped it's gonna be fun.

It felt so weird, I was known for biggest twink of the school and now I'm popular?!. I got a message of hoseok that the school was going to fight against another school with a whole music competition. I said I'll think about it but I throwed my phone away.

I didn't care much and walked to yoongi. He putted on some clothes and told me we're going back earlier. We drove to the airport and arrived home. I saw my package with my clothes was arrived and opened it.  My eyes were glowing.  There was a golden belt with a golden diamond in the middle, a purple short jumpsuit,  purple boots with golden diamonds in the middle and as cherry on top a necklace with a golden diamond. I lay it ready for tommorow.  Thanked yoongi for it and got really excited.

Eventually I got sended to bed and yoongi told me he was working at school tommorow so I can visit everytime I want.  He also said he got a taxi for the photoshoot. I kissed him goodnight and fell asleep.

He looked at the clothes and felt a little guilty for a moment but after a few seconds of feeling guilty he smirked at me and walked out the room.