58.

Everyone was asleep. It was 11:58 pm.
Yoongi was deep asleep, and so he went into a dream, a dream he never had. He woke up in a hospital, the bright lights, the painted walls he all recognized it.
He saw Doctors and nurses. He saw his parents, he saw himself.

It was his birth, he saw little him. He was adorable. He saw his parents in love, they were so happy with him. Yoongi walked closer and looked at them, the same as Abigail looked at him and Jimin. A stare of happiness and hope.

And then he got smacked by the door, he lost himself for a moment and when he woke up, it was six years later. He saw his father playing with him while his mom was calling with a stranger on the phone.

He saw his dad noticing and tears rolled out his eyes. And same happened with him. His dad looked so unhappy. His dad always took care of him since his mom was just a slutty whore. She cheated when her husband was gone. It hurted Yoongi.

"No, NO!" yoongi yelled at himself. The last hurt hit so bad, he didn't wanted the past. And then he woke up in a dark street, he saw his dad in a coming car.
And right there in front of his eyed.

His father crashed... Yoongi ran to the car to get his dad out, but he couldn't. His dad already left the world, he was in a better place.

And then when he opened his eyes, he was in a room full of light.
He whiped his tears away when he saw a hand reaching out. "hey bud, need some help?". The voice, he looked up and the person was in shock too. "Yoongi?"

Yoongi got up, "dad?". He ran to him and both hugged. "I missed you son" His dad said. "I'm proud of you". Yoongi asked why and his dad told him, that he always watched over him. He saw him grow, he saw him meeting Jimin, he saw them get married, and of course he saw them getting an angel of a daughter.

Yoongi couldn't believe it, he saw everything. His dad smiled and whiped his tear away. And then a star glowed behind him, Jimin and Abigail Joined the dream.
Abigail hugged her dad's leg and Looked at the man.

"grandpapa?" she said. Yoongi his dad got to her length and hugged her. His dad looked so happy, Jimin kissed Yoongi as he almost cried again. Abigail looked so happy.

"I miss you dad, thank you for everything" Yoongi said. His dad looked up to him, "I love you too, I'm proud of you. I've always been" his dad said. Yoongi smiled and hugged his dad again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you" Yoongi said while crying. His dad patted his back. "remember what I said, I would've died for you if I had too" he said. Yoongi hugged his dad. "I'm always here my son".

And so, his dad disappeared and Yoongi fell gently to the ground.
He missed him, his dad was the hope in his life. He made a promise he would do better.

And so, Yoongi woke up with Jimin hovering over him. "You okay baby?" he asked. Yoongi nodded, jimin gave him a kiss. Yoongi explained the dream and Jimin hugged him tight.

"like he said, he's always here Yoongi" Jimin said. Yoongi hugged him tights and fell back on his pillow. The both of them giggled and suddenly, Yoongi saw his dad. Not real but still his ghost. He waved and he waved back.

And so Abigail ran in the room, she was so happy. They all were and so they all went down to make breakfast. Then she rushed in the kitchen. "DADDY I CAN TIE MY SHOES" She shouted. All dropped and looked at her angel. They were so proud. They lifted her up and gave her kisses on her tummy.

They sure were lucky, they were the happiest family on earth. Well they felt like that. Taehyung and Jungkook came over like the rest with their kids. Except for Hobi, he wasn't married yet.

Abigail was already playing with Hyuknim and Jisoon. They were so happy, Yoongi was looking outside to the backyard. He saw his dad again, sitting, looking at the kids. He opened the door and sat next to him. He was happy that his dad always watched over him.

Abigail rushed in his arms and attacked him with kisses. Yoongi laughed, he was so happy and so the rest came on him. The guys also came outside and played with the kids. Who knew the future could get this great.

________

And so slowly the kids grew up, year after year. The friendship became stronger, the love bloomed. And he Younger ones grew older and older. They got their freedom but still had to listen to their parent's.

And so, The kids got into one of the best colleges in Seoel. Campus Seoel, just like where Jimin and the rest went when they were Young. Abigail got a job in the same cafe his dad worked. Everything went great.

Soon enough, Abigail and Hyuknim got married and moved out together in their own house. Yoongi was so proud, it felt like watching his life over again.
He saw his little girl grow up.
She would take over the job of him just like Yoongi took his dad's work over.

And so, Yoongi slowly grew older too, he was still an adult bit didn't had to look much after to. Except for his year long sweetheart, Jimin. Who knew life would turn out as great as this. Yoongi and Jimin were now 40 and 38.

They were free gain, and could do what they wanted. And so they decided to go on vacation, just the two of them. Just like their honeymoon. Taehyung and Jungkook were on vacation in Paris and Namjoon and Jin were in Britain. So Yoongi called Abigail for the news and she decided to visit them before they would go.

After a few minutes Abigail and Hyuknim came over. They brought some flowers and kissed eachother on the cheeks.

They all sat down and Jimin got some drinks. Abigail looked at her dad's, she had something to say.

Dad and dad. I just wanted to thank you for taking care of me all these years. You two sure did alot for me, you fed me, bathe me, dressed me and basically raised me. I'm very thankful for that, you've taught me alot and I will never forget my lessons. And just like years ago, I hope you'll always be together and be happy. I love you two so much.

It made Yoongi and Jimin emotional. And three if them hugged eachother. Their hearts melted because of those words. They loved Abigail too, more then anything else. Yoongi got the TV on and wanted to show Abigail a video. She was curious and played the video.

She saw herself, from birth to the present. She sure was a happy kid, and she saw her dad's loved her. Hyuknim noticed himself in the clips. He saw them growing up together. She looked at her dad's who were smiling at their daughter growing up.

When the video ended she got another video. Yoongi and Jimin didn't knew what it was and as it was seem, it was their video.
Their video of them growing up, their love getting stronger
Jimin pulled his daughter closer and gave her a big smooch.

And so they stayed for dinner and went home. Jimin sure loved his life, after many regrets all turned out great. He was happy, and saw Yoongi lacking the last things.

They both fed eachother desert and fell asleep on the couch. They were dead tired. Jimin crawled in Yoongi's sweater and fell asleep. His sweet muscles on Jimin's tiny hands was enough for Jimin. And so the TV still played and both dreamed about their vacation, what they would do.