18.

[Art of the relationship]

Pov jimin

I've been in a relation with yoongi for already a few months and we got closer and closer..

I was eating breakfast while yoongi was on the phone.  I looked very curious since I heard my name keep coming up. I asked him what was up but he didn't awnser.
Eventually he hanged up and drove to school with me.

Jimin:"are you working at school?".

Yoongi:"not today, I'm so sorry jimin I'm very busy with something".

He kissed me goodbye and walked back to the car.
He never been like this and I was worried. As I walked in I saw clubs everywhere.  Wendy screamed my name and invited me to join the design club.  I eventually gave it a chance and we walked both to class.  We were really excited and told her the stuff of yoongi.

We got an idea and worked together. Afterwards we got a A+ for it and we're really exited.

Jimin:" are you not coming for lunch?"

Wendy:"uuhm no sorry I still have a project to do sorry".

While lunch Taehyung acted really nervous, something was stuck with him but he wouldn't tell. They all were stuck with something.  I asked them what was going on but they didn't tell. 
I was really unsure and tried to focus me on my school.

After school I asked if the guys wanted to hang out but they couldn't, they had a party of something.  To be honest the whole school except for me so I went home alone...

Late at night I got a message from yoongi.

Yoongi: hey jimin it's me,  I wanted to ask if you can go to the park.  I'm waiting there for you.

I dressed up and spaced out of the house.  Was there something? Did something bad happen?

Without realizing people of my school were watching me from the bushes and got their phones to message yoongi.

As I went to the park it was beautiful,  it was lighted up and heart were everywhere.  I walked to yoongi.

Jimin:"are they setting up the love festival?".

Yoongi held my hand and looked me in my eyes.  He smiled and started to talk.

"jimin,  from the day I met you I've never seem anyone so beautiful. And we've been together maybe for a few months but I never loved someone so much in my life".

I was flustered and didn't know what to say,  I couldn't even talk.

He letted my hand go and sat on one knee.

I putted my hand in front of my mouth and tears started to come out my eyes.

Yoongi:"Jimin will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?".

He held a little box with the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.
I jumped into his arms and cried of happiness.

Jimin:"YES, YES I WANT YOONGI".

Tears fell of his cheeks and hugged me tight. We spinned around and kissed eachother. Suddenly I heard cheering from all around.  I sat in yoongi's arms and all my schoolmates, family, friends were there. 

Jimin:"wait you'll knew this?!".

Jungkook:"we couldn't tell since it was a surprise".

Namjoon:"I'm so happy for you both".

The whole park was cheering and at the last point I saw it was sended on live television.  I glass more people coming into the park to celebrate. We all cheered and celebrate.  Late at night we all got home. Yoongi carried me inside and sat on the couch.  I sat on his lip and kissed him. We turned on the TV and saw on the news our proposal. On every social media app it was #1.  We didn't care much of it but we were both really happy.  We snuggled and fell asleep.

Early in the morning yoongi got a call so he picked up.  I was still asleep... 

Yoongi:"hey wendy how are you?".

Wendy:"I'm good,  so I made two designs.  I made a dress and a suit witch one do you want?.

Yoongi:"wait can you make a shirt version of a suit and make a veil on the back?".

Wendy:"with white leggings?".

Yoongi:"that's my girl".

They both laughed.

Wendy:okay I got you,  see ya".

He hanged up and fell asleep.