42.

Yoongi woke up, he looked at Jimin. What a beauty, he's adorable but yet so soft. Yoongi heard his phone and got it.

Yoongi:"hello this is Min Yoongi, how can I help you?"

Slowly Jimin woke up and saw Yoongi walking around in the room on the phone. He sat straight and listened.

Yoongi:"oh yes of course, I'll be there soon"

Yoongi hang up and saw Jimin looking at him. He sat next to him and shove a few hairs out of his eyes. They sparkled in the beautiful sunrise. Jimin smiled and asked who was on the phone.

Yoongi:"oh someone who helps with the gala. I need to get there in a few minutes, you're coming with me"

Jimin:"okay"

Yoongi grabbed his shirt and walked out the room so Jimin could dress. When jimin got up he noticed he was dressed. Did yoongi did this while he fell asleep? Jimin got out, dressed up and walked downstairs.

They ate breakfast, got their stuff and drove to the palace. It was already beautiful, it looked like a winter wonderland. Jimin looked around, it was beautiful. Yoongi told him that he could look around and even play if he wanted too. He had a long conversation anyways.

Jimin let go Yoongi's hand and looked around. He couldn't wait for christmas to arrive. He looked at the fake snow and grabbed it. It slowly fell out his small hands, soft and peaceful. He looked at Yoongi, he saw Yoongi smiling at him and then talking again. It was very important.

Jimin was just confused Yoongi never did this before. There must be something special this year.
When jimin wanted to check out the VIP Christmas room security stopped him.

Jimin:"excuse me, do you know who I am?! I'm Park Jimin, husband of Min Yoongi"

Security:"we know champ, but we can't let you enter the room until christmas"

Jimin:"and why not?"

Security:"there's stuff we can't reveal to you"

Jimin walked grumpy to yoongi and brought him with him. He asked it again if he could awnser but Yoongi held his hands and looked at Jimin. Jimin looked at him, did he did something wrong?

Yoongi:"jimin baby, I'm sorry but you can't enter this room yet"

Jimin:"WHAT?!"

Yoongi:"sorry baby, but there's stuff in there you can't see yet"

Jimin:"like what?"

Yoongi:"stuff for Christmas"

Yoongi waked back to the employees and jimin looked grumpy at the security. He continued looking around and play with the decorations.

After a few hours there it was time for yoongi to go to work. Jimin walked with him to his office. Jimin jumped around and he noticed that yoongi walked towards him.

Jimin:"what's wrong?"

Yoongi:"I forgot something, I'll be right back. Meanwhile you can watch Netflix on my laptop if you want"

Jimin was confused but yoongi kissed him goodbye, grabbed his coat and walked out the office. What could he forgot?

Meanwhile jimin played around in his office. He noticed the piano in the office. Since when did yoongi get a piano in his office?

Jimin walked towards the piano, his name was on it so he could play on it right? He sat down looking at the keys, he remembered the song he played yesterday. He was unsure, what if he may not play on it?