29.

POV jimin

I woke up and putted on some clothes. I didn't knew why yoongi pointed on the clothing in the box yesterday but I found a necklace with a red diamond on it. It shined for a moment in my eyes and I putted it on. I jumped on the bed and woke up yoongi.

Yoongi opened his eyes and smiled, he stroke his hand over my cheek and got up. He got dressed and we both drove to school.

When I got there big limos where out there. The men and women walked over to yoongi. I didn't wanted to disturb him but then he winked. I looked at him and walked away.

I came in and told my friends, they said they wanted to join. I was so happy but thought it was a bit unfair since yoongi would do anything for me. I walked in the cafeteria and took a deep breath.
I got placed on a table by my friends and I had all the attention.
A woman who worked at my school immediately told me to get off but that was the exact same moment when yoongi walked in.

Jimin:"shut up lady!, I'm talking here".

My necklace started glowing again while I shouted that, and the woman acted like she said something wrong. She walked away and didn't speak anymore.

Jimin :"alright listen up Bimbo's, today we are joined by some producers and only one group has a chance by every producer. The audition is today so don't fuck it up and good luck ".

I looked around and saw even the closest friend groups split up. Everyone was shouting and told others they would win. I looked behind me and saw yoongi smirking. Hoseok looked at me so confused.

Hoseok:"dude, what was that? You never called anyone a bimbo before".

Jimin:"i-i don't even know what I said".

Me and my friend saw the necklace shining again. We were so confused but we were too dumb to realise... That it was the cause of the necklace.

Later on the audition started.
I was so nervous but then saw yoongi wasn't one of the judges. I was freaking out but we saw some very good groups. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked behind me. Yoongi picked me up and we walked to a place no one could hear us.

Yoongi:"baby, do you want to join or not".

Jimin :"I don't want to go on tour... I want to stay with you".

Yoongi:"alright, then you don't join the competition alright "

I nodded and we both walked back. Later the answers came, and my friends made it in by bighit.
I was gonna miss them but they told Me they'll be back soon.

After the competition we drove home, I walked to the kitchen and told I was cooking tonight. Yoongi nodded and a few minutes later he walked to the kitchen. He took a sample of potatoes and tasted it.

Yoongi:"delicious as always".

Jimin:"you can't eat that, it's for later".

Then I almost dropped the salt...

Yoongi:"let me eat something else then, will you?".

I froze and turned red, I looked at yoongi to make sure I didn't misheard that.

Jimin:"w-what?"

Yoongi :"oh you heard it, don't deny".

Jimin:"s-shut up, go back watching TV ".