What to do during study hall

Modern AU

(ok thing is school uniforms men black pants, button up. Girls black skirt, stocking or socks, button up)

(Y/n) was at her locker, getting her books for the next 2 classes, lunch, study hall, then chemistry with her best friend and crush, Varian.(lunch isnt a class) Just the thought of her friend/crush made her knees shake, she had the hots for him and bad. She sighed a bit, looking at a picutre she had of him in her locker. Well not just him, it was a fun picture Rapunzel took when (Y/n) and Varian went to the school fair. It was her prized possesstion.

She smiled at the picutre, now leaning on the neighboring locker with a dreamy sigh, giggling a bit unable to contain the giddyness she felt. She leaned there a moment, until her locker was slamed shut, causing (Y/n) to jump in startlment.

"Man (Y/n) might wanna be careful, wouldn't want someone to come up and scare you." Joked Cass as Rapunzel giggled.

"Oh shut up! Jeez, you didn't have to do that." (Y/n) panted out, her hand over her chest trying to calm her racing heart.

"(Y/n) you really should tell him..." Said Rapunzel, trying to be knowing. I mean she was a senior, along with Cass, Eugene and Lance were already graduated at this point. While you and Varian were Juniors (slight change, so it would work. So Cass and Raps=18 while (Y/N) and Varian are 17)

"Tell him? Who? I have no clue who or what you're talking about." (Y/n) said in a innocently clueless tone, unlocking her locker again, to get her last bit of work.

"Or don't tell him, I'm sure another girl will ask Varian out." Casss said with a tone of mischief, causing (Y/n) to slam her locker shut.

"Okay I get it. You find it humorous to tease me about the only Male in this school I find attractive. I'm sorry I didn't go for bad boys like two." (Y/n) remarked in a snide tone.

"(Y/n), we're just trying to get you to go get him before someone snatches your best friend from under your nose. I mean any woman with a brain knows Varians cute..." Rapunzel stalled trying to count his qualities. "smart...talented..."

"You forgot, punny and funny. Amazing, and such a wonderful singer." (y/n) couldn't help smile and sighing at that before shaking her head. "Enough, I gotta get to lunch, then to study Hall." she said walking off,

Cass and Rapunzal just stood there, walking (y/n) walk away.

"I forget is this the third or fourth time we tried." asked Cass.

"fourth." Raps answered crossing her arms.

"I guess its time for plan B." Cass smirked

"This is going to be fun." Rapunzel giggled.

(*One time ship after lunch brought to you by VARIAN FAN CLUB!*)

Bell rang, time to get to class. (Y/n walked thru the halls, kind of distracted by the thouught of someone POSSIBLE ever asking her Varian out. 'Cass is nuts, no one in ther right mind would steal Varbear away from me. Not if they wish to live' she giggled at the evil thought. She walked only to be grabbed, mouth covered and pulled into a closet. She struggled but it was no use, once the bell rang again an all students left the halls, she was yanked out again. Looking at her capture which was...CASS?!

"Woman what do you think you're doing?!"(Y/c) exclaimed with a tone. Cass smirked, just yanking her down the stairs to a section of the school which was unused turning this time of the day. "cass will you stop!" (y/n) asked but again cass was silent. (Y/n) looked down the hall a little further only to see Rapunzel leaning against a closet, banging coming from inside.