Pre-Wedding Pain

(Y/n) and Varian were always betrothed, since they were kids, him being the prince of the Dark Kingdom and  (y/n) was a Princess of Corona.  But She were never told, but they were best friends since they were kids. The kings believed if Varian was a pauper till he hit adult hood they would grow up happily together. It was a way to make peace between the 2 kingdoms. But She didn't know that until he announced it during his battle with the royal family. She gasped looked at her father only to see his guilty expression.

Though it was years before he failed but ran off. He managed to escape from the battle field when all focus was on Rapunzel.

At this point (Y/n) was 18 and she was talking to her father. Trying to talk him out of the wedding. Though Varian was Evil now, she couldn't escape her fate. She was now in here room pouting knowing her wedding day was soon. She growled, looking at the window, rushing and looking down to the ground. She then grabbed her sheets and began tying them together, even some of her clothes, to make a long rope. 

She then Quickly packed a small satchel full of stuff she needed, simple clothes, some money and a hairbrush. Then put on her cloak to hide her appearance. She didn't want to leave her parents, but she wasn't going to go thru marrying that man. She sighed quickly writing a note saying she loved them and such, leaving it on the bed. After tying the end to the bed then began her climb out the window. 

She hit the ground and put her cloak up, hiding her appearance. Walking quickly and quietly thru the garden to climb over the wall. Once over the wall she proceeded thru corona and to the forest. Though her disappearance was noticed quickly she managed to avoid the guards.

3 long days later, she was walking to see a fires glow. She was curious as she quietly approach, to see it was a royal Caravan. She saw the Symbol of the Dark Kingdom on the tents and a Caravan on wheels with the symbol on the door. She gasped realizing that Varian was coming to Marry his Betroth. She stepped back only to feel a sharp tip in her back.

"Going somewhere?" asked to voice, turning to see Adira. (Y/n) hood was up, so she didn't see her face. She motioned her sword to tell her to walk towards the Caravan. She sighed as she walked to the group, they looked at her. "Prince Varian I found this spy." Adira said as (Y/n) trembled a bit. 

Varian then walked out of the main Caravan, a look of unamusement on his face. 

"A spy? Where you from?" he asked crossing his arms. (Y/n) froze, looking at him as he stared at her . He had grown, more attractive? Was that possible. I mean she though he was cute before but now he was handsome, tall and grown  into his features. She gulped, as he growled at her silence. "Not talking huh?" he asked as he looked at Adira. 

She nodded grabbing the back of (y/n) Hood yanking it down, causing a gasp to escape her and her to tremble more.

"(Y/n)?" he asked surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he said in an almost concerned voice as (Y/n) felt Adira take the sword out of her back.

"Running away from you!" she said now angry, that he pretended to care. "Mom and dad said there was no way to escape the marriage so I ran away, trying to escape them and you!" she teared. "You were my friend and after what you did, I never wanted to be tied to you." she said digging her own grave. He growled.

"Well you failed. Not only did you fail, you are now my prisoner." he said angrily. "take her to my caravan and make sure she doesn't leave." he said as 2 guards grabbed her arm and yanked  her to his room on wheels. She was taken in, see his work on a desk and a door in the back. They led her into the back room to see his his royal bed. Throwing her onto the sheets and then leaving her  there, locking the door.

She quickly got up yanking on the door, to confirm her fears that she was locked in. She then looked at the window, seeing it was too small to crawl out of. She sighed sitting on the bed. She ended up running into his arms in the end, like she always did as kids. She remember he always promised they would be together...never knew why but still. She wanted to cry, putting her face into her hands.