Geeky and the beast

(okay darlings! Modern au. You both are 16 with Varian being a geek. And Your popular punk Goth girl. You are the walking description of a sweet dream and a worse nightmare rolled into one. There is cussing. Also i dont own art)

Peeking from around the corner. Pushing his glasses which were now tapped back on his nose. There she was leaning against her locker, one foot on the locker as she leaned. Leather jacket with her cut up Metallica  shirt. She had a lip piercing and many on her ears. She may be scary to most, but to Varian she was perfect.

"Hey baby!" Said  one of the bullies, Eric. Standard fuck face who hates people. "Wanna come over tonight. I wanna feel your mouth on me." He laughed as she looked him.

"Is that before or after I sink my teeth into your teeny weenie whistle and bite it off. Piss off" she turned to walk to a group of people she befriended. Of course Eric growled as they walked away as (Y/n) looked  confident.

Varian laughed a bit from around the corner as he waked to class.

**timeskip**

(Y/n) was skipping 8th period enjoying a smoke. And holding on to her skateboard and waiting  for the  bell . As it was about to ring when Varian came out rushing past.

"Hey hey hey wheres the fire freckles?" She asked.

"Need to get away before Eric and  his goons get out of class." He said trying to walked before he realized he was talking to her.

"Eric that daddy complex mother f*cker" she said taking a hit. "Just hang around me for a while. He won't  bother you." She said blowing smoke. Varian let out a sound of distress.

"I couldn't!!! Eric already hates me! If I hang around his girl. I'll be dead by sundown" he said and she growled.

"His girl? Since when am I that cock suckers girl?" She asked looked at him.

"He says you are. That after all the men you....that basically he's  the best" he rambled struggling to say the inappropriate stuff Eric says. She watched him smirking.

"Yeah I heard the rumors. Slut, who's  banged the teachers and even the principal " she laughed. "You know.." She was about to say.

"I know! There not true...No way they could be true." He said smiling revealing his braces.

"How did figure?" She asked smirking finishing her cig.

"I just know you. I see the side Eric never sees. The sweet side that hides behind the dark make up and everything. Your a wonderful person (Y/n)" he said smiling. She smiled back.

"Thanks  freckles...sorry never Caught your name." She said making a motion down the steps from the school.

"Varian." He said happily.

"Well Varian sorry that I held you up so long" she said as the bell rang. Varian made a panicked face, rushing to unchain his bike and flee.

"Oh god he's gonna snap." He said as he repeatedly dropped his keys. Eric and his friends  come out seeing (Y/n) at the bike rack.

"Hey baby girl. What-" he saw Varian and gave a look. "What is he doin?"  He asked angrily

"Oh I'm telling him about how your mom abandoned you to suck dick on street corners" she said and he got mad. "Go ahead touch  him.  Give me a reason to grab my knife. Slice your throat...and leave your  body to the crows just like the other men who've wronged me" she said and Eric made a face.

"Bitch..." He grumbled walking off. "Ill just get him when hes alone..." He said once he was far enough  away.

"Wow...no one really sticks up for me. Thanks (Y/n)" he smiled finally unlocking his bike.

"No problem" she smiled.

"Hey I was going to go near the pond and collect some...species and such for an experiment. Would you like to come along" he asked as he put his back pack in the basket on the back of his bike.

"Sure. Lead the way" she said as he turned his bike and rode. She kept up on her board, half the time  grabbing his bike and coasting on him. But it didn't  bother him.

Once at the pond Varian was getting water samples as (Y/n) had her ripped jeans rolled up and boots off as she stood in the water throwing rock.

Varian more than once has to convince himself not to stare. When it started getting dark, (Y/n) made sure Varian got home safe before taking off home.

Next morning (Y/n) waited for Varian as Eric and his  stupid friends came in there car. She gave him a look as she then heard chimes of a bell, seeing her favorite geek.

"Hey freckles how was your evening?" She asked walking to him. He laughed as he started talking about  bunch  of nerdy stuff, and she just listened.

Around lunch she had Varian sit with her friends instead of alone. From Eugene, Lance, Cass and Raps he was sorta confused.

"(Y/n) why are you so nice to me?" He asked and she made a surprised face.

"Because we all have something in common." She said shrugging her shoulder.

"Yeah Eric has made us his victim at one point. Until boss here stuck fear into him." Eugene said.

"Wait what?"Varian questioned more than confused.

"Eric use to steal shit then put it in my locker." Eugene shrugged.

"He use to write nasty insults all over my locker." Lance  spoke up.

"According to him and half the school I'm just the dumb blonde rich girl. Shallow and living in a bubble." Rapunzel scrunched up.

"Yeah and because of him...I'm a dyke whos trying to get into Rapunzels panties." Cass said and Varians jaw dropped.

"After a while we realize that us as a group is better than being alone one on three dickhead ratio to them." Eugene said.

"This is a way for all of you stay safe...it six against three now." Varian said smiling  and (Y/n) chuckled.

"Exactly." She smiled and Eric growled.

"Fine no more mr. Nice guy" he said to himself

(part two?)