Slave of the Captain PART 2

( Continued Request of PrincessJada240)

(Get ready for Angst and Hurt)
(punkydodd art abvove)

The Comet was gliding along the ocean waves, the whole ship preparing for great changed. At this point (y/n) was rocking back and forth in hers and Varians shared room. He was out on the decks while she was alone. She rubbed her bigger stomach. She and Varian would be married soon, and she was trapped.

Though ever since she told him she was pregnant, he had treated her better. He seems to be calmer, less insane and demanding. Though in front of his crew he would act cold and heartless, when it was just him and her, he would give her flowers, being romantic. (Y/n) was actually loving this, though she wouldn't admit it.

After a few more days they reached the Peninsula of Pirates, a peninsula where pirates come to trade good, plot and plan. She whimpered knowing there was this was it. If she was gonna escape, it ha

Varian requested his fellow pirates for a wedding and of course, they wanted to. (Y/n) made a decision to try now or never. She managed to climb out her window, and sneak away during the hurry and scurry of a planning pirates. Between the peninsula the pirates made there home and the main land was a thick forest. She looked back only to run into the forest.

As the pirates planned, a few female pirates went to the comet to prepare the bride, only to see the room empty and the window open. Upon finding this, the ran and found Varian, telling of (Y/n) escape.

"Damn it! Find her! I can't be without her!" he shouted to his crew. They ran as the other Pirates continued setting up the wedding. She kept running her dress catching on a few things and ripping. After a half an hour she leaned against a tree, trying desperately to catch her breath.

After a few moments she was ready to start moving only to stop, feeling liquid gush from her area. She moved her skirt a bit to see her red tinted water running down her legs.

"Oh god...my water broke!" she said to herself hyperventilating. She fell back against the tree, panting and holding her belly. She whimpered a bit. "not now not-" before the first contraction hit, causing her to scream loudly. Tears streaming down her cheeks as the contraction pain faded a bit. She rubbed her stomach unable to move. "oh god..." she sobbed into her hands.

"(Y/n)!" shouted a familiar and angry voice. Varian looked beyond angry as he rushed to her/ "How dare you run...off..." he saw he on the ground crying. His blue eyes went wide.

"I'm in labor..." she said whimpering gasped looking at him with a pleading look. He put his hand to his mouth, whistling loud enough to get his crews attention, his code to get back to the ship.

"Hold on Sweetie.." Varian said picking her up bridal style and quickly took her back to the ship. Once there she was on there bed, groaning and screaming when another contraction hit. She squirmed in pain as the doctor came in. He lifted her skirt seeing that she was dilating.

"a few more centimeters and she can push." he said putting on gloves. She whimpered and cried.

"I didn't want this! Why did you do this to me!? What did I do to deserve this punishment?!?!" she wailed out. Varian felt bad hearing that. She really didn't want this, he just took her away from her friends and family, made her his sex slave and got her pregnant. He actually felt guilt

"You didn't do anything..." he said and the doctor did his best to ignore this, minding his own business. "I just...when I saw you for the first time. My heart stopped. I just wanted to be with you. I.....I'm Sorry (Y/n)" he said feeling overwhelmed with guilt. She looked at him with tear blurred eyes.

"Varian... I forgive you...I really do..." she smiled at him as he grabbed his hand. She squeezed it when another contraction hit. HE whimpered a bit at that before moving to her hide, wrapping an arm around her and holding her hand.

"ok now you can push" said the doctor. And she began pushing, nearly breaking Varian hand.

(**3 hours of labor later**)

Screams filled the air till the sound of baby cries filled the air.

"Its a girl!" said the doctor smiling at the little baby girl who had Black hair and bright blue eyes. After being cleaned up she was placed in (Y/n)s arms.

The doctor smiled, leaving the 3 of them alone. Varian smiled at his baby, (Y/n) was in tears looking at this little bundle. She giggled at them as she grabbed Varians finger.

"(Y/n)...I'll take you home." He said in a sad tone. "You deserve it..." he said sounding really sad at that. (Y/n) looked at him. "its better if you go home...then my crew wont see how soft I am towards you." he said thinking.

"Varian...How can I marry you if I go home?" she asked and he looked at her wide eyed. "You can be sadistic, cruel and everythign you want to the crew...but not me." she smiled in a sweet way, making his heart race.

"If anyone asks, you were forced into marriage? to carry my child and you're just my slave?" he asked as if it was the image he held. She smiled.

"yes master." she smiled. "and in the next few days, after healing up a bit...i will walk down the aisle and be forced to say I do." she said teasing and he laughed kissing her forehead.

"I love you (y/n)" he smiled, before looking at the baby. "and what shall be your name little on?" he asked brushing some hair out of her face.

"How about Sapphire?" she asked looking at him and he smiled.

"little Sapphire. beautiful." he said loving into her.