Master and his Pet PART 2

(continued request for VarianForeverAfter)

Been a solid month, Varian picked (Y/n) her up, took her to school, took her to classes and never let her out of his sight. He even had half the control on her phone, making sure she didn't use it to text for help or anything. She was scared but did everything he asked, as if she dared to disagree. During on period of school, Varian was walking to class and holding his hand.

"Hey sweetheart?" he asked with a cheery tone. She gulped.

"Yes Varian?" she asked, nervously. 

"My dad is out of town for the weekend...I will be home alone. And I want my girlfriend to come to my house and work on some... homework." he said moving and putting a hand on her shoulder. She trembled a bit.

"I don't think my parents will allow it." she said hoping it would be enough. Varian smirked at that.

"Oh no worries baby, I already texted you're mom as you." he said showing her phone. "and she's up for it. Meaning to night, we will be doing homework..." he leaned in and whispered into her ear. "all night long..." he smirked. She frowned slightly at that, before making herself smile. 

"That...sounds wonderful." she said and he hummed. Chris watched them from afar, wishing he knew when what happened. (y/n) told him repeatedly she didn't like him anymore and would ignore him when he asked for more than just that. HE shook his head, tearing and walking away.

All that school day she was nervous, scared for the final bell ring. To seal her fate and end up making her end up at Varians house. When the bell ran she felt her heart stop. She stood up and waited for Varian, as she was suppose to. 

"(Y/n)!" shout a voice only for Chris to come and grab her arms and causing her to drop her books. "Stop ignoring me! I want answers now! Why are you doing this to me!? We have been friends since pre k." he said holding her still, she tried to shake him loose but his grip was tight. "what did I do wrong?" he asked in a sad voice causing her to look at him.

"Chris I can't tell you. Please just know it wasn't your fault. I promise, the reason we can not be friend, isn't your fault." Was all she said being careful with her words. He looked at her with concern.

"(Y/n)..." he said brushing his fingers along her cheek, before she pushed him. Shaking her head no.

"Just leave me alone..." she said tears pooling in her eyes. "Just stop trying... go find a new friend, someone else who can make you happy." she said before bending to pick up her books, only to turn and see Varian, hands on his hips as he watched this unfold. He wasn't angry, at least not at (Y/n), she did right by him. Varian then walked, grabbing Chris by his shirt and punching him hard across the face.

"If you ever touch or talk to my girl again. I will end you." he said coldly as blood dripped from Chris now broken nose. HE then dropped him to the floor turning to (Y/n) and wrapping his arm around her waist and walked off. Once they were at a distance she shivered.

"Are you mad Master?" she asked in a small tone.

"At you? No...you did As I told you, and more. I didn't expect you to actually push him away like that. I was so sure you would have told him." he whispered back in a smirked. 

"To break your heart master? never." she whispered making sure he wasn't angry. He smirked stopping at the end of the fall, grabbing her and kissing her right there, knowing Chris would see it.

"Thats my good little pet." he said in a hush, leading her out. Eugene and Lance were waiting for Varian and (Y/n). 

Once dropping those two knuckle heads off, he drove up to his home. She felt nervous the whole ride. They pulled up to a nice large house, driveway with a garage. Once pulling into the garage, He lead her inside.