Geeky and the Beast PART 2

(yeahhhhhhh I originally had a different idea with this. But tis life my brain goes where it wants)

(artwork thanks to GalaxyWritesThings )

3 months. Varian had become friends with (Y/n) and her friend. He would ride his bike with them and go do stuff. Go to arcades and comic book shops. Varian was happy. So this was friendship. He had friends

Even with (Y/n) he had fun. Even more when it was just him and her. She was good at video games and loved dark twisted comic books. He and her spent a lot of time together.

Many times they would hang at his place. She would be amazing at his experiments. And his little critters. She felt happy around him. Thats why she did everything to protect him.

**time skip a bit to the perfect night**

It was late when (Y/n) heard something hit her window. She stood up from her bed and in ripped tank, and and boy shorts. When she looked outside she saw Varian throwing pebbles. She giggled to herself as she opened the window.

"Hey freckles. What are you doing?" She asked looking down at him

"Come down! I need to show you something." He said excitedly

"Cant it wait till morning? Its..." She paused to glance at the clock. "2:46" she made a confused face.

"No it cant! Get dressed and come down" he said and she made a face slipping on her jeans a boots. Her leather jacket and grabbed her skateboard, tucking it in her back pack as she went to her window, climbing down the drain pipe.

"Lead the way freckles" she said yawning as varian rushed to his bike. She pulled out her skateboard and held on his bike as he biked to the edge of town. No lights so all the stars were now all clear.

"Good no one messed with anything." He said as he climbed the hill and left his bike.

"Varian. I'm not sure how to tell you this. But normal people sleep at 3 in the morning." She said crossing her arms.

"Yes and because they are missing this!" He said quickly searching the sky in the lense of his telescope. "No no...yes!!" He exclaimed. "Look" he said as she made a face and put her board down.

She sat down and looked thru the telescope. Seeing a beautiful purple tailed comet.

"Oh my god.... Its beautiful." She looked up at the sky trying to find it only to see it extremely small. "Amazing" she sighed happily looking at it.

"Yeah, I figured you'd like it." He smiled at her. She looked and blushed.

"What?" She asked as he laughed Awkwardly. "Why do you always stare at me?" She asked as he blushed.

"Because your one of the most amazing people I ever met. You are always defending people like me from Eric. And his goons...you kind and funny. And thats what I adore about you... And love about you...." He said blushing. She went wide eyed looking at him as he looked away.

"Varian...." She smiled at him. When he looked back  at her she leaned, kissing him. He made a surprise sound, before closing his eyes and kissing her back. When she pulled away she smiled. "Did you know I have a thing for cute freckly geeks?" She smiles as he pulled her close and they kisses again.

Perfect night. A perfect night. They talked. Just talk. Asking things of why she was tough goth . Just talked before falling asleep under the starry sky. When they got home the next morning they were lucky. Only a warning.

It was a few days Varian was riding Cass, Rapunzel, Lance and Eugene they stopped seeing Erics car om the side if the rode, near the the path that led to the pond.

"Shit, Erics car" Cass said worried.

"We should go." Lance said panic. Varian gasped seeing something the grass.

"No!" He rushed letting his bike fall as he ran.

"Varian whats-" Rapunzel began to ask before he turned around with pieces of skateboard that looks like been run over.

"Oh my god!" Eugene freaked climbing off his bike.

"Thats (Y/n)s skate board. That means..." Lance looked at the car before a high scream was let out.

(Y/N)!!!" They all reacted running down the path to see Eric on top her, near the ponds edge as the others laugh. Eric had his hand now around her throat as he punched her. She clawed at his hand trying to breathe.

"Does the bitch want air?" He asked as he strangled her. She struggled under him before...

**WHAM!!**

Eric fell over, releasing the grip her had on (Y/n) throat. Now holding his head as (Y/n) rolled and saw Varian holding rocks with her friends.

"Wow three boys on one girl? Where's the fairness in that?" Varian asked angrily, as (Y/n) rushed over to them.

"She deserved. Bitch literally wasted your time. She isn't tough. So stop following your weak leader.

"So hitting her with a car and then choking her out makes her weak? What does that make you? So weak and pathetic you had to actually hit her with your car to get her down." Varian got mad as he threw another rock. "Life lesson motherfucker. ROCKS HURT!" He shouted as they all began throwing rocks. Even (Y/n) managed to get up and started throwing.

After a few moments of throwing rocks, Eric and his goons lay down on the ground bloody. Varian walked over there, angered at this. Now standing in front of them.

"Oh come on boys man up. Walk it off. " Varian spat as he walked back to (Y/n) and the group. "You okay?"

"Yeah just a little sore..." She said in a hoarse tone. Her throat was bruised by she would be fine. Hand bleeding probably from her getting hit by the car and trying to stop her fall.

"Come on lets get your wounds cleaned up." Eugene said.

Surprisingly. Her leg was, was just fractured from getting hit. She had to spend a bit in the hospital. After Erics assault, him and his friends now in jail.

Of course Varian visited her regularly. One the last night of her in the hospital, Varian came in with a big box.

"Hey freckles.." She smiled looking at him. "Whats with the box?" He smiled his braces showing.

"Something...I made. Well sorta me, Eugene and Lance made it in wood shop." He said placing the wrapped box on her lap. She smiled unwrapping it and opening the box. A new skateboard she turned it over to see fancy skulls like from the day of the dead designs.

"A new board...I never..." She tears a bit.

"Rapunzel painted the designs..she didn't know how to do flames. But she did the fancy skulls." He said as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I love it Varian...and I love you" she smiled happily