What A Mess

(You dorks are 15)

(Y/n) was upstairs reading her books while her best friend was down stairs working on his experiment. Quirin Would have (Y/n) stay over when he left the village for the long period of time. She was his babysitter but don't tell him, she made sure he ate and slept. She was simply reading that is until **CRASH** causing (Y/n) to sigh. 

"Please let this not be worse than it sounded." she said at this point, standing up and proceeded down stairs. "Okay Varian what did you do?" she walked into see a purplish Varian chasing a green  Rudiger. 

"Rudiger accidently knocked over a new type of paints i was working on. Making such a mess!!" he said still chasing him. "This paint is non toxic no lead or anything. Made for the kingdom and to end the illness people are getting." he said finally catching Rudiger. (Y/n) Laughed.

"I guess tonight is Bath night" she joked and Varian blushed under the paint. 

"No way! not if you're here. I can be covered in paint till dad comes back." he said and  (Y/n) gave unamused look.

"Varian I promised your dad that you would be fed and well taken care off, so get thoses dirty clothes off and go take a nice shower." She said tapping her foot, knowing he was going to refuse. 

"NO!" he said blushing. (Y.n) groaned, getting ready to tackle him and shove him out the door. He yiped running away and dropping Rudiger as she chased him around the lab.

"Get back here! Varian!!" she said groaned. Rudiger jumped on a shell and accidentally knocking over a thing of paint, just to knock it on (y/n) head. She stopped the bucket over her face and now covered in a bluish paint. She took it off with an un amuse pout. "Ok now I'm gonna kill that raccoon" she said reaching for Rudiger only for Varian to grab her and  pulling her.

"Oh let him alone!" he said and she struggled, and the both slipped on a paint spot falling to the floor. Somehow as they fell, Varian end up ontop of (y/n). He pushed off the flood, looking at the girl he had pinned under him. They stared at each other, eyes wide. "OH my god (Y/n)! I-I-I'm sorry!" he said stammering, that is until Rudiger was heard chittered only for him to jump to table, to the back of Varians head, causing his face to meet (Y/n)s. 

They both froze from the unexpected kiss as Rudiger leaped off the back of Varians head and ran out the door. Varian after a moment, looking down at his best friend who was now, blushing so hard you could see it under her. He felt his heart racing in his chest, as much as she did. His eyes went half lid as her did, before they knew it he was pressed ontop of her and between her legs as they began a heavy make out.

She ran her fingers thru his hairs, as  small moans filled the labs air. This make out session was interupted though.

"Varian! I'm home! Is (Y/n) Down there with you?" shouted Quirin causing the 2 to gasped. 

"Shit!" (y/n) said in a panic.

"Yeah! Well be up she was helping with an experiment." Varian said quickly.

"Uh huh and any particular Rudiger is green?" he asked as Varian quickly got off of (Y/n) and helped her up. 

"Yeah! Um that new paint I was working on, split on him, me and (y/n)" he said as Quirin walked in holding the green raccoon. He stared a minute noticing there colors and the mixed colors around there mouths. 

"Experimenting huh?" he said pointing to his mouth with a circular motion, causing the 2 to look at eachother, eyes going wide at the dark purple mix on there lips, causing them cover there mouths. 

"Look I'm gonna go home and wash this stuff off." (Y/n) said feeling how most of the paint on her face and in her hair had dried. Laughed a bit, looking at the papers. The awkward laugh that always meant bad news. "Oh lord what?"

"This paint....doesn't wash off. It must wear off." he grinned

"Oh god. How long?" she asked while Quirin was grinning at this.

"2 weeks..." he said in a quiet murmur. (Y/n) Blinked.

"You did not just say two weeks. T-W-O Weeks?" she asked and Varian backed away slowly. 

"I did" he smiled and she began chasing him around again. Quirin laughed. 

"I'll just leave you two love birds alone" he said, closing the door only to hear Varian scream for help. Quirin smirked looking at Rudiger who looks disturbed, almost scared for Varian. 

"Oh don't worry, Daddy is just getting a lesson from mommy." he said patting Rudigers head, walking up the stairs  and outside, putting Rudiger down.