What do you see?

(after Varians Been arrested, (y/n) went with Rapunzel to get even, though Varian doesn't know. He knows you left but doesn't know your plan.)

Rapunzel and the crew had been stranded on a island, Everyone was enjoying this, after everything with the birds and the monkey, the damned natives and everything. (Y/n) was at her limit, she hated this! She had to pretend to be Rapunzels friend, to save her friend.

Rapunzel noticed her anger and hostilities, she knew (y/n) was Varians best friend and suspected that she was going to pull something. But the guilt she felt about Varian made her just let (y/n) do what she want. On this particular day, Rapunzel found an idol  that would allow her to see her family.

At this point Rapunzel, Eugene, Cass, Hookfoot and Lance were all fighting over the damned Idol. (Y/n) had enough yanking it away from them. 

"You all are IDIOTS! A friendship like yours should not be ruined by this stupid thing." (y/n) shouted at them causing them to huff.

"Oh really (Y/n) what do you see?" ask Eugene pissed off at her. (Y/n) sighed and looked around, seeing nothing at all. 

"Nothing I see nothing." She said holding up the Idol. Everyone was surprised as the natives came running, apparently  Pascal went and got the natives. 

"The idol! That is dangerous! You being must not mess with it!" said the chief. "(Y/n) please. Whatever you see its not real." 

"What are you talking about!? I Don't see anything. This thing, is a piece of garbage, cause I see nothing! Nothing that would make me happy." she shouted. 

"Yeah keep screaming (Y/n). I'm sure that will get them to listen." Said a male voice, causing her to freeze. "I mean they didn't listen when I was yelling, so I'm sure they will listen to a 14 year old girl yelling her head off." She turned seeing a familiar male leaning against a tree. She stared at him. "What nothing to say to your buds?" he asked, Rudiger hopping onto his shoulder. She teared laughing and hugged him, causing the group to cover there mouths.

"(Y/n) what do you see?" Ask Rapunzel, watching her hug a plant. (Y/n) hmph at Rapunzel. 

"I'm sorry." she said tearing, he brush his hand against her cheek, almost feeling his touch. 

"I have never been mad at you (Y/n)" he said kissing her forehead.  "So I assume you have a plan, otherwise you would have been by my side. Ready to bust me out of jail."

"Of course. I would do anything for you...Even kill that stupid blond princess bitch and her stuck up friends." she said causing the group to gasp. She turned and glared at her. "Not Sorry Rapunzel, but I was never here to help you. I was asked by your father, to aid you and he would Promise me something in return."

"And what May that be?!" she asked, almost insulted. Cass now gripping her sword. 

"Oh calm down. I wont kill you, I gave my word. And when we return to Corona after I aid you." (Y/n) pulled out a paper with King Fredrick and her own signature. Stamped with official seal of Corona "I help you, Varian will be freed if you come back unharmed." she showed her copy of the document. "Meaning if you and your worthless friends are alive when this journey ends and you come home, I get my friend back. The one person I would do this for. Because I love him, as much as I hate you." she said rolling it up and putting it back in her bag.

The group looked her. Her eyes glowing red from the Idol. "Oh man....I wish I didn't have to honor my contract, or else you would live to be tortured." she said and the group gulped. She looked at the idol, before dropping and stomping it and shattering it. "I do it only for him, but lets not sweat tiny details." she said turning seeing Varian was gone, causing her to sigh.

"But! How can we trust you knowing that?!" asked Lance and (Y/n) laughed. 

"You have to trust me, otherwise you wont make it to the dark Kingdom, at least not alive." she giggled rubbing her bag happily. "its trust me...or die" she laughed walking off, to the hut.

"We cant trust her!" said Cass.

"We have to. She is doing this because what happened to Varian." Said Rapunzel. "She is doing this, for Varian.

"We could easily leave her on the island. Then we wouldn't have to worry!" said Hookfoot. 

"No, she will be expecting that. She told us, as a warning, cause shes right, We wont make it there without her."  said Eugene.

"She wont harm Us, she said she will follow thru on the bargain, she has honored her contract." Rapunzel said. "If this fixes my mistake, let it be done." Rapunzel sighed. "lets keep an eye on her."

"Done" said everyone.

Meanwhile, at the hut (Y/n) sat on a tree branch, looking out over the sea. She was tearing. 

"My god. I miss you Var" She said. "I'm sorry  I couldn't save you Varian...I couldn't save Quirin. Please when I return, forgive me." she cried unaware the small crew heard her sobs, realizing she was hurting more than hating. "Soon Well be together again." she said looking out over open see. "You and me against the world, like it use to be." 

(Yeah i kind of lost my train of thought. But i mean I can see this she is 14 too, hurting like varian and having to pretend even harder.)