No Honor Among Thieves PART 2

(Continued request. I'm loving it btw)

Been 4 years. 4 long years for the Royal Family, but 4 wonderful years For the King and Queen of Corona, Varian and (Y/n). Happily married and now (Y/n) was pregnant. Though everything seemed perfect, something was amiss. She couldn't place her finger on it, but something was going to happen. She could feel it. 

Varian and her were in the LIbrary, he was reading a book, his head in her lap, listening to the babies heart beat. He smiled stopped reading as heloved into her belly. 

"my queen you have made me the happiest man in all Corona." he said kissing her belly. She giggled, running her fingers thru his Raven locks.

"that isn't hard is it My king." she said. She looked disturbed, and he noticed. HE sat up and looked at her, feeling her cheek.

"What is wrong my queen?" he asked and she looked at him.

"I can't escape this feeling. Call it what you want...mother intuition..... a perminision. I don't know. Something is going to happen. Something that will...endanger our family. Our life." she said gripping his hand. "Varian please....trust me on this. We need to be prepared."

He looked at her, determination in his eyes. 

"My Queen...My wife...my best friend. You have remained by my side Even after everything." he took her hand, holding her hand to his face, feeling her skin to his cheek. "even after everything we did. Who we killed, or what we did. I will not let anything take my treasure, soon to be treasures away from me again. I lost dad... I will do everything in my power...to protect you." he said and she smiled. 

It was amazing, Varian was still himself, for the most part anyway. Yes he was evil, but he still was Kind, sweet, protective. Still himself. But no one else knew that, he acted different in front of everyone. Only his (y/n) knew who he was under the mask.

He looked at her and smiled, looking like he always did. Kissing her sweetly, that is until 2 guards ran in, breaking up the little love session.

"King Varian! Queen (Y/n)! Rapunzel and her friends escaped!" he said causing both of them to look at eachother.

"Find them! Find them now!" he stood and stomped his foot. They rushed out closing the door and groaned holding his head. "(Y/n) promise me, that no matter what you feel. You will tell me when you feel somethings off. You're my heads up before a storm. Now...Go to the bed chamber and stay there." he said, causing her stand. 

"No! I'm not standing to the side lines watching my husband fight a battle alone. Varian we are in this together." she said grabbing his face. "for better or worse!" she smirked. "I will be by you side, even if the sun supernovas and engulfs the solar system." she said quoting there wedding vows. "Or if the sun burns out and we are left in the dark all over again, because with you and I will always have my light" she smiled and he grinned. 

"Alright." he sighed as they left to go address this issue.

They escaped yes, with Rapunzel conformed criminal friends. Varian and (y/n) sighed as they planned for the worst. That is until the doors to the study burst open revealing a pissed of Princess and her friends.

"Varian and (Y/n) the Phony king and queen of Corona." she said walking forward.

"well if it isnt ex princess Rapunzel and her criminal friends. How does it feel Rapunzel, being a criminal yourself. YOu and Eugene must have a lot of things to talk about." (y/n) smirked at her. She growled.

"we can do this easily or the hard way. Give my family the throne and we will forget all your Traitorous actions."  she said. Varian and (y/n) looked at each other. 

"So you're asking us, to give up a very cushy and nice spot, at the top of this chain of command for a pardon, after  you bastards abandoned us, locked us in prison then forgot about us?" Varian said then laughed.

"That ain't happening Princess" (y/n) shook her hips to her words. And Rapunzel growled snapping her fingers as the guards came in surrounding the group. 

There was a flash of a fight, even (y/n) was trying to get  the group under control. She was thrown to the side, on her back, belly unharmed and he sword next to her. Rapunzel was the only one who wasn't detained. She grabbed Eugenes sword, kicking Varian to floor and had her sword to his throat. (Y/n) wasnt going to just sit there.

"its over Varian" she said ready to stab him. That is before a certain pregnant grabber her sword and swung. Rapunzel stood there froze, horror on her face, that is till her head fell off her shoulder. (Y/n) panted grabbing Rapunzels head and show it to the escapees. 

"And its over gentlemen. I will not make the same mistake twice. I asked for you to be locked up. This time, no mistakes. I want  these...TRAITORS.... executed. Hung by the next till there dead.." she said snarling rubbing her belly.

Eugene was sobbing, realizing everything was over, there last chance was over. (Y/n) laughed a bit causing them to look at her.

"Dont worry Eugene, you and your lover will be together, side by side 6 feet under for the rest of eternity. I will allow you that liberty." she said making a motion with her hand and the group was taken away. Varian on the other hand was staring at her as she turned with Rapunzels head in her hand and a bloody sword in her other hand. He gasped a bit, before standing and taking both from her hands and hugged her.

"Oh my god...are you okay?" he looked as she twitched.

"I'm sorry, I lost my head a bit...." she said looking at him full realization of what she did. He ran his fingers across her cheek.

"It's alright, We are in this together." he said holding her.

"And now we can't go back." she said tearing an crying. He ran his finger thru her hair.

"i'm here...for better or for worst." he said kissing her hand then kissing her passionately, his arms wrapped around her frame.