Blood is thicker than water PART 2

It had been one year since Varians accident, causing him to become a creature of the night. He was still hiding from the village. Of Course (Y/n) was there for him every step. Even giving him blood when Quirin was running low.

On this particular evening, (Y/n) was laying on her bed, her room lit with a small candle as she read a book. That is until there was a tap on her window. She looked up to see a smiling face that belong to her best friend. She smiled getting up and opening her window and letting him climb in.

"hello (y/n)" he said smiling as she giggled a bit. "its been a while since i snuck into your room." he said innocently.

"Last time you were scared out of your wits because of a nightmare." she said sitting on her bed "So what brings you to my room tonight." she asked resume reading her book as he closed the windows curtains, blocking out the moonlight from leaking in. He then smirked.

"Well you're home alone, while your parents are away with dad in another village being they are the 3 people in charge. Meaning...." he said grabbing he candle causing her to blink and he grinned almost evilly. "You're mine." she went wide eyed as he blew out the candle leaving them in total darkness. She gasped a bit, now unable to see. "I can see you but you cant see me." he whispered a hot breath into her ear.

She sat on her bed a moment, waiting for him to move. It was silent almost like he left the room, but she knew he didn't. Then she felt Varian push her down, feeling his weight on top of her. She then felt his soft pair of lips pressed against her own, causing her to make a surprised sound. Varian smirked before licking her lips causing her to gasp, slipping his tongue in her mouth.

Her muffle moans filled the darkness that surrounded the two. She could feel his grin as he kept kissing her, before slipping a hand under her shirt. She broke the kiss at that.

"What are you doing?!" she asked almost in a whine as he groped her breasts.

"I want you (Y/n)...I have wanted you for over a year. I can't help my compulsion." he said unbuttoning her shirt. "i have been holding back for waaay to long. I mean i wanted you before I became a vampire...." he said now (y/n) chest exposed to him. She blushed before pushing him down now she was ontop of him.

"You think you're the only one whos held back?" she asked ripping his shirt off as she felt his body. Feeling down his chest, down to his pants line. He had a slight bulge that was begging to be released. She felt felt the pants line, to find the button and zipper. Then yanking down his pants and boxers enough to release his well endowed friend.

"You dont...." he said with a nervous tone. She smirked knowing he was nervous, before licking the tip, then sinking it into her mouth. He let out a moan as she began sucking on his erection. She enjoyed his sounds of his thirsty moans, as she kept pleasing him, feeling him run his fingers thru her hair.

After a few moments he gripper her shoulders, making her stop and pinned her to the bed. She still couldnt see him as he yanked her pants and panties off. She felt his fingers rub her as she gasped, moaning out at that. Varian then shifted as he rubbed the head of his member against her, lubing it up.

"I hope you are ready." he smirked, and she laughed a bit.

"Ready as I'll ever be." She said causing a astonishment to appear on his face, causing him to thrust into her, causing a loud moan to escape her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he thrusted relentlessly into her, gripping her hips tightly.

"I don't think you were ready." he said smirking, still thrusting. She clawed his shoulder as he hit a spot inside, making her moan incredibly loud. "but I am not having you leave me behind.... you're mine (y/n)." he said kicking her neck. She felt her climax climb to its peak. He smirked at that. "And i'll make sure, no one else has you."

She looked at him with a blink, seeing his eyes now glowing red. She knew what he was going to do. 

"Varian no! You cant!" she said concerned. 

"I'm Sorry (Y/n) but I am not losing you to the hands of time." he said. "Together...forever." he smiled, sinking his fangs into her neck. Causing a loud scream to ring out. She climaxed as his fang stayed clamped in her neck. She felt the wound bled, and her consciousness slip. 

Varian finished inside, pulling out and looked at (Y/n) who was slowly becoming more pale, changing before his eyes. He moved to watch her sleep, and change into a vampire. 

"I'm sorry (Y/n) but I cant lose you....and I can't live eternity without you by my side...it would be worse than death..." he said kissing her cheek, sighing then covering them with her blanket, brushing her bangs from her face. "I can't live without you....i love you (Y/n)" he sighed as she rolled over and hugged him tight.

"You could have just asked...I would have never said no to you Varian... I love you too. But you're timing sucks."  she said still tired. He held her tight.

"Isn't that what vampires do best?" he asked snicker before she pinched his chest. "kidding kidding!" she said laughing.

"well Vamparian...we should be sleep, since this is my last night to be human." she said thinking. "Soon I shall be completely vampire."

"For now... rest my queen." he said loving into her and falling asleep himself. She smiled loving into him.

(May do different versions of Vamparian. I still will take requests. comment below please!!!!)