Watch the world be destroyed

Request by PrincessJada240

(Varian is a villain and has kidnapped Rapunzels little sister, he has managed to twist her to work with him)

The ship was at the dock.  Lady caine and her crew was raiding a village, for supplies and other objects of interest. Varian laughed making things explode and sending people in fear as he saw a pretty necklace. He grinned picking it up and slipping it in his vest pocket. Lady caine saw him.

"he got me a necklace" she squealed to herself. Soon they finished and they all climbed aboard the ship. Lady Caine smiled.

"Varian you did a great job." she said standing there expecting something.

"thanks boss" he said as she smiled at him, he raised an eyebrow before walking past her to his room. He opened it the door and went in, Causing Lady Cain to follow and peek in his room thru the window. 

"Hey baby." he chuckled as rapunzels sister who they kidnapped (Y/n) was hugging him. She was asleep during the day, she stays up at night to sing to the stars. She wrapped her arms around him loving into him. "I have something for you" he said revealing a necklace. She gasped at the blue necklace as Lady caines face went to hurt. 

"Its beautiful! thank you varian." She giggled as he kissed her. Lady caines face went from hurt to angry. 

(**TIMESKIP**)

Later that night (Y/n) was on the top of the ships cabins, humming as she counted the stars as she did every night. 

"Hey Princess!" shouted a voice, causing her to jump. She sat up to see Lady can whos hands are on her hips with an angry look. 

"Yes Lady Caine?" she looked at her climbing off the roof. Once she was on the roof, Lady caine grabbed her front of her dress pulling her towards her.

"You know i hate you right? I hate you more than anything! if i cant have Varian, neither will you!" she grabbed her dragging her over to the edge of the ship.

"NO STOP!" (y/n) screamed as Lady caine was ready to throw her overboard. She only stopped getting hit in the back of the head with a Wrench. Varian stood there unamused at Lady Cains actions.

"Why was she trying to throw you overboard?" he asked as (y/n) as she clung to him. 

"She said. 'If i cant have Varian neither will you." she explained to him and he growled. 

"So Captain lady Cain is jealous of you." he began to chuckle "I have a way to get that we will get even with her." he said as he began dragging Lady cain back to his cabin. (y/n) helped him with everything he needed.

When Lady Caine finally came too, she was tied to a chair. Hands, and feet bound with a gag in her mouth.

"Mmmm!" she struggled only for Varian and (Y/n) to come in.

"Shes finally awake." (y/n) said as Lady caine growled.

"Princess here tells me that you tried throwing her overboard because you have a little crush on me" he smirked bending over and grazing her chin. She went wide eyed before forcing a glare. "well caine that crush dies now." he said unamused. "by the end of the night you will not want me, in fact when we are done, I am leaving this ship and we part our separate ways. (y/n) and I one way and you and your crew another." he said and (y/n) smiled.

Varian moved grabbing (y/n) and kissing her roughly, making her moan and whimper into his mouth, moving just slightly to sit on the bed and his beloved in his lap. His hands now behind (y/n) delicate frame, untying her dress, revealing her back. She gasped out as he now yanked own the front of her dress.

"Ohhh such a beautiful body." he grinned as he began sucking on her breast. Lady caine struggled a bit, trying not to watch. She teared looking at them now as he stripped (y/n) down , now topless himself. She now is on her knees in front of him, sucking on his length as he petted her head. "my good little princess. Sucking my cock happily." he smirked running his fingers thru her hair. She made sounds of happiness as she kept sucking. 

Lady Caine growled still struggling.

"Ohh she doesn't like this. (Y/n) lets show her how we have a good time." he smirked as she got up. She moved sitting in his lap once again. "does my princess want it?" he grinned at  her. 

"yes varian give it to me." she begged running her fingers thru his hair. He gripped her hips, sliding her down on his hard erection. 

"make sure to moan loudly, so Lady Caine can see what she CAN'T have." he smirked as (Y/n) began riding him. 

"YES VARIAN!" she moaned out as she rode him more. Every sound that escaped her filled the air only to cause Lady Caine to cry. Varian chuckled. 

"Do you get it now? (y/n) is the one I choose. Not you" he said as glared at Lady Caine. 

"Oh god Varian! I'm close!!" she moaned out.

"Do you want me fill you my princess?" he asked smirking. 

"yes yes! give it all to me!!" she begged. varian grinned evilly. 

"alright my princess, since you been so good and gave lady caine a good show you get all of my cum." he chuckled as she moved her hips harder as he thrusted up a bit before both climaxing. (Y/n) gasped at the sensation, going limb in his arms. 

"Varian's mine Lady caine." she said panting. "I'm his princess and your nothing." she giggled as Varian petted her hair. Lady caine cried still gagged and tied 

"Princess, i need to get up and tell the crew to take us to the main land. Will you keep an eye on her for me." he asked sickly sweetly.

"yes my varian" she said kissing him, then getting off his lap. He got dressed and left to have the ship sent toward land. (Y/n) was smirking at this point.

"You lose Lady Caine." She smiled and Lady Caine cried as ((y/n) got dressed.

(I just wrote what came to mind. please no hate)