Have had enough! PART 2

(okay loves! I'll give you part two on one condition. Anyone who is reading this and is not a follower! Has to follow me! Please come on looooves I need followers)

It had been four years, Varian and (Y/n) were outlaws and have rockified a few people.

They now sat around a fire, there tent set up and Silhouette asleep next to the tent. Varian poked the embers as (Y/n) leaned on him rubbing her stomach. She had a small baby bump and Varian was the father.

"Varian" (Y/n) said after a while of silence. "What if...I accidently turn our baby into a statue. Or you?" She said rubbing his arm.

"Wont happen, you have to sing and touch someone. You won't since you love me and our baby" he smiles kissing her forehead. She smiled as she got up, grabbing her cloak.

"I'm gonna go get some supplies." She said putting her hood up.

"I'll go with you." Varian stood and (Y/n) giggled.

"Varian, I will be fine. Don't worry." She said running her hand along his cheek.

"Alright be safe my love. Remember, if you need me." He said playing with a whistle around her neck. "Silhouette will hear it." He said kissing her.

Now in town she bought supplies as she went thru the town. Until someone grabbed her wrist.

"Finally! I found you!" Shouted a familiar voice. She turned to see Eugene and the entire corona guard force.

"(y/n) (l/n) your under arrest. " Said the captain of the guard. She made a face grabbing the whistle and blowing on it, only for Eugene to yank it out of her mouth. She gasped rubbing her belly.

"Please I'm pregnant, fragile" she said showing her stomach.

"Oh yeah? You stole my future, I wouldn't mind returnjng the favor." Eugene growl holdind his sword up. Only for Varian  and Silhouette to appear and jump in front of her.

"You will not harm my girl nor my baby" Varian said protective of her.

"She murdered Rapunzel, and many other people. You two have struck fear in the hearts of every one." The captain shouted.

"Dead? Rapunzel and the others aren't dead" (Y/n) said placing a hand on Varians shoulder.

"Wait what?" Eugene asked confused.

"Yeah if I sing the healing song and grab like I did before...it will unrockify her." She said.

"Then you will undo what you've done!!" Eugene shouted. (Y/n) began to giggle.

"Oh yes, let me undo the damage, then Varian and I go to the dungeon, and you all take my baby away when their born" (Y/n) said putting her hands on her hips.

"It seems we are in a position of bargaining." Varian smirkes.

"Alright what do you want." Eugene asked.

"You will talk to daddy, Varian and I will live our own lives! We aren't outlaws, we won't live in corona we live own...and you people will leave us alone" she said and Varian nodded.

"We are free of charges and everything" Varian said and Eugene thought.

"Alright I'll talk to King Fredrick, but if you go back on agreement, all bets or off!!" Eugene said and (Y/n) nodded.

"Alright. I undo what i have done...and were free." She walked up to Eugene and offered a hand. He shook her hand and they all rode back to corona.

**half a day later**

Once they returned to Corona, they walked in to the palace.

"(Y/n), you actually came back" said king Fredrick.

"We made an agreement, she will undo wjat shea done to Rapunzel." Eugene stated.

"If?" Fredrick crossed his arms.

"After she undoes this, she, varian and their baby go free. They aren't wanted anymore for criminal charges"

"No!! There here now!!" He said angerly.

"No if you pull anything I wont turn her back." She said and he growled. Ariana yanked on his arm.

"Okay we'll  do this... And you will be able to leave and we wont come  after you." She said.

"I want it in writing. Signed by both of you and sealed so its official" (Y/n) shouted and they both.

Nigel quickly drew up up a document, which the king and queen both signed. Once it had the officially sealed. Varian looked over the document.

"Its official and no loop holes." He said as (Y/n) walked over to Rapunzel.

"As much as I enjoyed the silence.." She said sighing. "Flower gleam and glow" her hair turned gold a moment. "Let your power shine" she grabbed her sisters hand. "Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine" as she sang, the area around where (Y/n) touched began turning back to normal. "Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design. Save what has been lost" Rapunzels hair began to glow and she was completely unrockified. "Bring back what once was mine? What once... Was mine" she finished and Rapunzel felled back into Eugenes arms.

She began to take heavy breaths, looking at (Y/n) as her hair turned back to normal.

"Guess what sis? You have a price. Now that you are back to normal. Varian and I are gonna fox what you did to Quirin, and then raise our baby. "

"You bought your freedom for my life?" Shd asked

"Yep. Now if you need us well be in old Corona trying to fix what happen to Quirin. Bye" she said as Varian, (Y/n) and Silhouette out and they head to old Corona. Abandoned but still better than living in the woods.

"You are a genius my wife." Varian smiled.

"I'm not your wife" she said laughing. Only for Varian to smile and grab her hand and slip a ring on her left hand ring finger. She when awe at the simple  diamond ring.

"Not yet..but now you're my fiancée." He smiled and she squealed kissing him.

**bonus**

3 months later Varian fell asleep trying to get his father out of the amber. She looked at her sleeping husband  then at the amber.

Taking a step and placing her hand on the amber.

"Flower gleam and glow. Let your power shine" she sang her hair glowing gold and the amber  glowed. "Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine." The Amble slowly began to disappear. "Heal what had been hurt. Change the fates design. Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine. What once..was mine"

All the amber disappeared as Quirin fell to the floor.e pushed off the ground and saw her. "Hey dad"

"(Y/n)?"

"Your gonna be a grandpa..." She smiled rubbing her belly. "Var! Your wedding present here!!" She shouted waking Varian.

"What?" He saw his dad.  "I thought you.."

"Now it wouldn't be a wedding present if I told you." She smirked rubbing her belly.

"Oh my god you amazing wife of mine" he said grabbing her face and kissed her.

"So what did i miss?" Asked Quirin.