Cinnamon or Sinn-a-mon Roll PART 2

(continued request for VarianForeverAfter)

Varian finally came out of the lab, faking happiness and everything and plotting something. He told his dad he was upset over a girl breaking his heart, but not who. After a few days everything was back to normal even Varian going to school. (y/n) tried to talk to him, but he put on a heavy cheer and rushed away.

During that time he plotted, there was a 3 week period his dad and her family would leave to go meet other leaders. Quirin was the Ambassador for Corona as well as her parents, so he planned for this time period. Once they left he prepared the guest room, but differently, putting bars on the window and locks. 

Then nightfall came, he smirked sneaking to (Y/n)s house. See her sitting at her desk, doing homework. He opened the window silently, climbing in and grabbed his rag which had chloroform in it. HE then grabbed her, covering her mouth and drugging her.

Upon waking up, she was in an unknown room, bars on the windows and when she checked the door, it was locked tight. She sighed seeing there was books and stuff for her to do. She grabbed a book and started reading, at least for 10 minutes till the door began to unlock. Only to reveal Varian?! he locked the door behind him with a simple key.

"Varian? What the hell? Why did you kidnap me?!" she asked demanding an answer only to step closer. He looked up a the slightly taller female. 

"Ohhh no reason. " he said innocently, walking towards her causing her to step back. Her legs hit the edge of the bed causing her to fall, plopping. He then gripped her shoulder, smirking then kissing her, causing a confused sound as he kissed her. She pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked confused and blushing. 

"Do you love me yet?" he asked.

"As a friend?" she answered and he made a sound.

"Guess I have to try again." Varian pursed his lips, ready to kiss her again, her to push him and stop him. Only for him to quickly move, handcuffing her hands behind her. "Being prepared for anything in science and life."  he said before kissing her again, his time licking her lips. She tried hard to keep his tongue out, but he pushed it in past her lips. She made a whimper as he kissed her passionately. 

As he made on kiss into a make out session, they shifted and now (Y/n) was sitting in Varians lap. She was struggling to keep her senses. Then he broke the kiss.

"Do you love me now?" he asked panting. She looked at him  blushing.

"As a friend." she replied and he smirked.

"Fine...I will keep doing this until you do love me." he said smirking, kissing  her again causing her to whimper. Rubbing her thighs, and hips.

After an hour of intense making out, and stopping long enough, asking her 'Do you love me now' and only to get 'as a friend' in return. He stopped un cuffing her and leaving the room and locking it again.

"I guess I'll try again later" he said thru the door. She whimpered a bit at that.

(**Time skip**)

Every day for the next week he was doing this, coming in, making out with her, trying to win her heart. Failing, leaving her food. Everything, even lying to her friends saying she was sick. HE was doing other things too, bringing roses setting up romantic baths and other cute things. She had 4 cute plushies on her bed.

Over this time he would tell the stories of every, love letter, poem, roses in her locker. Secrets admire things that she always wonder who was behind it.