Love and Laughter is the Best Medicene

(request from TrueNight1025 )

(okay you are Varians doctor.  Psychiatric doctor. Varians 19 and your 22. I don't own the art)

5 years since secret of the sundrop

Varian sat in his patted cell, Rudiger sitting in the small window, with wire glass in the pane. He was leaning against the wall, his arms in the straight jacket and a look on his face, crazed as he hid in the shadows.

The door clanked as Varians gaze shifted.

"Come on Varian we have someone you should talk to. Her name is Dr. (L/n)." Said the guard.

"Why would I want to talk to a stupid doctor? Being a therapist isn't real doctor" he said in a snide tone.

"Because its the kings orders" he said as Varian sighed.

"Fine but I am not going to be cooperative towards the doctor" he said walking to the door. He was led down a hall to a steel door, where the guard opened it and Varian laid on the couch.

"Dr. (L/n) will be here momentarily" he said closing the door and Varian started humming.

"Good afternoon Varian" said a soft voice as the door opened once again. Beautiful woman in a purple blue outifit with a doctors coat over it.  "I am doctor (L/n)" she smiled waving the hand with the clip board.

He stared at her. "Your my doctor?" He asked

"Yes now lets talk why your here." She said sitting in the chair. "Why do you think your here?"

"Because Rapunzel broke her promise and cost my happiness, my family...everything!" He snapped a moment the look in glistened with hatred.

"Varian I can see that, and I understand that. But do you really believe that you entirely guiltless?" She asked varian looked at her. "I mean thibk. Attacking everyone with 20 foot tall automatons in an attempt to save your father instead of trying to create a solvent?" She asked

He made a face. "Okay maybe that plan was little far fetched."

"A little? Hehehe dear there is a saying 'the quieter you speak the harder people have to
listen" she said wisely. "But then people who believe they are not being heard start screaming..in attempt." She said leaning. "Varian you were a great kid, I did my research on you. Like if you did mess up you were always ready to clean it up...even if it wasnt your fault but a foolish man claiming to be a scientist." She smiled

"You did your research" he chuckled.

"Varian you arent a bad kid. You are someone who was hurt and now lashed out. I mean judging on the writings from your lab...you haven't  slept in weeks, and rarely ate." She said and Varian nodded. "Between you and me...I don't blame you...if this had happened to me...or any person who literally had enough happened to her" she said with a sympathetic smile.

"So you don't think I'm the bad guy here?" He asked looking at her.

"Varian... I think you made a mistake, a mistake is suppose to be a lesson to learn not a life sentence. As I see you I will help you get past this. To learn and yes Rapunzel made error, but two wrongs don't make a right, even if 3 rights make a left" she said causing Varian to chuckle.

"Okay...my plan with kidnapping the queen and attacking Rapunzel may have been the wrong idea." He said chuckling a bit.

"Laughter is one of the best medicines there is" she smiled. He looked at her smiling.

"Guess it is." He smiled happily

**time skip a whole month!!**

Varian was making great improvement, actually turning back into the sweet cinnamon roll she heard about. She had him do community service and other things getting the appeal of the coronas. Even now he didn't have to wear the straight jacket to the sessions anymore.