A Villains Sanity PART 2

(*6 months later* and shown below your outfit)

(Y/n) had joined the Villains, her father now dead and she an outlaw

(Y/n) had joined the Villains, her father now dead and she an outlaw. She and Varian had become very close. She never kept anything from him, and he trusted her more than he could trust himself. They were actually together but surprisingly no one in the group of thieves knew.

Back at the hide-out Varian was working on an experiment, plan to attack and rob someplace, rob the Baron ex ruler of Vardaros. (Y/n) made a snack for herself and Var, bringing it to his lab.

She walked up behind him, watching him work, before taking her sandwich then put the plate with his sandwich on the table next to his work.

"So watcha doin." She asked sitting on the bench next to him.

"Oh same stuff, making the plans full proof for these hollow skulls." he said as he tapped the pencil against his lips. (y/n) blushed a bit, jealous of the pencil. He then groaned. "These stupid plans are adding up, if I do this, then this is wrong." He groaned holding his head.

(Y/n) stood up walking behind him, running her hands over his shoulder as she began massaging the knots. He sighed at that, biting his lip as she slipped her hands down his the back of shirt and rubbed his shoulders more.

"You need a break Varian. You got so many knots in your neck...and shoulders." she said wrapped her her arms around his neck from behind. He sighed.

"B-but I shouldn't get distracted" he said and she made a sound.

"Okay I'll just leave you alone.." she said pulled away from him, causing him to make a sound before grabbing her and pulling her into his lap. She blushed a bit giggling. "I thought You wanted to work." she asked with a coy tone as he kissed her neck.

"We'll it wouldn't harm, just a small break to love on my girlfriend." he said nibbling her collar bone. She moaned lightly.

"I wonder if those idiots will ever figure out that we are together?" she asked as she let out cute little sounds.

"Who knows. Who cares, as long as that numb skull doesn't try anything again." he s aid about the thief who wore a skull. She giggled.

"Don't worry, my evil little heart belong to you and you alone." she said, running her fingers thru his hair and pulling off his goggles. He smiled at her, kissing her and running his hands up and down her thighs. He kissed her roughly before breaking it.

"I guess you're right I could, blow off steam. How about this time, we blow it off, you bent over my work?" he asked with a devious smirk, causing (Y/n) to smile at the dirty thought. She got up from his lap and bent over the papers.

"Come on, time for you to work on your favorite experiment" she said shaking her rump. He looked at her, standing up and reaching under her skirt to pull down her panties, now letting them fall to the floor. He Rubbed his fingers against her opening, causing her to moan but still trying to keep herself quiet.

"You have no idea, how much you keep me together (Y/n)." he remarked, sliding 2 finger into her opening. "I think I would have became a serial Killer without you. And these idiots I'm surrounded by would be the first to go." he said teasing her.

"Yeah without you, I would probably be married to a fat kid." she said thinking about her old life, gasping between some of her words. He twisted his fingers, causing a loud moan to escape her. "Don't do that! Or the morons might figure out what experiment were working on." she said clawing the table a bit. He smirked yanking his fingers out.

"Well then this isn't going to help." he teased undoing his pants enough to release his well endowed friend, then thrusting roughly into (Y/n)s opening, causing her moan. "I love how every time we experiment, you're always tight as hell" he said gripping her hips as he began thrusting.

(Y/n) gripped the edge of the table, keeping her moans down as he filled her perfectly with his erection.

"Varian! I love how you experiment on me.." she said as she put her forehead to the table, moaning into the wood.

"Who is the best (Y/n)?" he asked, thrusting harder.

"You! oh god you!" she moaned.

After a few moments there was a knock, causing both of them to freeze.

"Hey Sir dorksalot! Have you finished the plans? We need to make sure there full proof when we go visit the baron and his stupid daughter." said the female voice. Varian glanced at the door, then back at (Y/n) who was looking over her shoulder. Varian smirked thrusting again into her, causing her to cover her mouth.

"Not yet, I had to take a break. Things weren't adding up." he shouted in return to Lady Caines question.

"You can't just take break!" she shouted angrily.

"I'll work on it when I finish my experiment.." HE thrusted harder causing (y/n) to Uncover her mouth and grip the table, drooling a bit.

"And when will that be?" she asked annoyed. (Y/n) grunted.

"HE WILL FINISH THE PLANS WHEN HE'S DONE WORKING ON ME!" (y/n) shouted before letting out a loud moan. Lady Caine was silent, only heard foot steps quickly walking away. "That shut her up" she said before Varian laughed.

"If they didn't know they know now." he said slipping one hand to her front and rubbing her clit. "You naughty girl, yelling at the boss." he smirked, as she moaned more.

"I don't care! More more!" she begged drooling a bit, pushing her hips to meet his thrusts. He smiled at this.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist to sit in his lap, causing him to sink deeper inside, his tip pressed hard against her cervix. She moaned loudly, bouncing her on his lap. "Say it (Y/n). Who do you belong to?" He asked again.

"Varian! I belong to you! Only you!!" she whined as she felt her mind melt from pleasure.

"And no one else is allowed to touch you. got it!" he asked bouncing her faster.

"No one else will! only you!!" she said on the brink, so close to cumming. He put his lips to her neck, kissing her shoulder.

"You are all mine. My Sanity, My pleasure. My favorite experiment." he said grinning. He was close too. He smirked as he came inside, sinking his teeth into her shoulder and causing a loud scream, cumming on his lap.

(Y/n) now leaned her back into his front, panting heavily from cumming so hard. Varian licked his bite mark which leaked a little blood, and badly bruise.

"You need to get up. I don't care if you sit in my lap while i work but We need to clean up first." he said fixing the top of her shirt. She struggled to stand a moment, leaning on the desk and grabbing a rag to clean the area. THen grabbed her panties to go to the bathroom while Varian fixed his own appearance.

When she emerged from the bathroom, dressed and struggled to walk. He smirked patting his lap. She smiled as she sat in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. He worked, writing and doing everything as she dozed off in his lap. He smiled at it, rubbing her back lovingly. He was surprised how close he became to (y/n) but he didn't care. She really was his sanity, his pleasure, and his one and only.