Time Changes you just a Little PART 2

It had been 3 long years since that day when (Y/n) left. Though she kept her word, sending Varian letters practically everyday, it never helped that the 2 best friends were miles apart. Varian had grown more, his features matured a bit and grown in height. He was still inventing and still trying to be the best he could.

One particular day, he was seen dancing thru out old Corona, even doing cartwheels, cheering and everything. Everyone knew that could only mean one thing. (Y/n) IS COMING BACK!

He was seen going to the docks practically, everyday seeing when (Y/n) ship would come in. Finally the day came. He stood at the docks soon a ship pulled into port.

"ALL ASHORE!" shouted the man in the crows nest. A lot of people got off, soon Varian saw (y/n) mother. She smiled seeing Varian.

"My my. How you have grown." She said smiling. "Come on (Y/n)" she shouted back at the ship.

"Coming mom!" (Y/n) shouted, soon coming into view and walking down to the docks, though she didn't look the same as she left. She had...wow. She was now curvy, perfect hour glass figure in the dark blue dress that stopped mid thigh, with black boots that went over her knees and black belt around her waist. She was more ample chested, little taller than before. Her once short hair now long and flowing gracefully over her shoulders. The only thing that stayed the same, was her eye, that still seems to sparkle. And hanging around her neck was the necklace that Varian had made for her. (and just so you know I never said fat thin or anything i have seen chubby girls with perfect hourglass figure so wheee!)

She then walked over to her mother and Varian, who was at the moment staring at his best friend. He just couldn't stop staring at how womanly she became in just 3 years. She said something but Varian caught none of that. He finally shook his head, breaking his own focus.

"What I'm sorry." he said chuckling. "What did you say (Y/n)?" he asked nervously.

"I said Its good to see you again Varian. Are you alright?" she said putting her hand to his face feeling his cheek, causing him to blush. "you're really warm."

"I'm Fine! just really happy to see you again" he said laughing causing (Y/n) to tuck a little bit of hair behind her ear, looking so cute! so INNOCENT!

"Me too Varian" she said hugging him, her body pressed against his, causing him to blush a bit. (Y/n) mother giggled a bit at this. He wrapped his arms around her, thinking with a smile how wonderful this felt. He held the hug a bit as they both enjoyed it.

"I hate breaking up this love fest, but we should head back to Old Corona." (Y/n)s mother said smirking a bit. (Y/n) giggled letting go of Varian who rubbed the back of his neck.

"Here let me get those." he said grabbing their luggage. (Y/n) helps grabbing her own bag. She smiled as the three of them proceeded...home.

Once they reached old Corona, the villagers were all happy upon seeing Varian and Mom, but when they saw (Y/n) they stared. Everyone was so surprised that (Y/n) the only person who befriended Varian and use to be dull as dish water was now....Beautiful? She gave a look, kind of concerned. 'is there something wrong with me?' she pondered a bit till one of the boys who use to pick on her walked towards her.

"Wow...Lady (Y/n). You are so beautiful." he said and (y/n) have a look.

"Oh I see. Now that I hit womanhood you think I'm just gonna forget you're past cruelty? How you pushed me in the mud, tried to hurt Varian. Well guess what, Just because now I am attractive doesn't mean I'm an airhead." She said pushing him down. "I am not stupid. I'm Still the girl who who left here, just more beautiful than when I left." she said turning her nose up at him and walking with Varian. He chuckled a bit.

"Now that the girl I know" he laughed and she smirked.

"Well if i recalled last time one of the guy who was trying to steal from you ended up with a wired jaw" she giggled shaking her hips before picking up her bag.

(Time skip)

It was now nightfall. (Y/n) was now unpacked and back in her room, glancing around the room that she once called home.

"only 3 years and this room feels so foreign to me now." she sighed glancing around the room. She walked out, thru her house which was now covered in a thin layer of dust on most of everything. She walked outside and out of the village, unaware that she was followed to a hillside to watch the moon glide slowly across the sky. She remembered when she was sad she would sing. The one song she loved.

("You are my sunshine" the moondrop version. I came up with it and loved it)

"You are my Moonbeam, and wondrous star light" she sang

"You make me happy when darkness looms" sang a familiar male voice, causing (Y/n) to turn, seeing him smile.

"You'll never know how I adore you." she sang as he sat next to her.

"Please don't take the Moon and Stars away" he finished as she leaned her head on his shoulder, causing him to lightly blush.

"Varian you have no idea how much I missed you." she said closing her eyes in content.

"Oh I think I have a pretty good idea." she said tilting his head on hers, just enjoying the night with her by his side.

(mawhahahah part 3?)