Tale of two Varians.

(it hit me like a whisper. But not a twin Varian. An experiment!!)

(Y/n) was sitting in her house, reading a book when there was a rap on her door. She glanced at the door only to get up and answer it. There was a sweaty and tired Quirin at the door.  

"hey (y/n) I was just...in the neighbor hood." he started and she gave him a stone look. 

"What did Varian do this time?" she said cutting to the chase. Quirin sighed as  he rubbed his neck. 

"I need to run to a village a 2 day journey away, one of his experiments went wrong, and he needs ingredients to fix it. I was wondering can I bother you to stay with Varian. You know I don't like leaving him home alone..even thought at the moment he isnt alone." he said causing her to raise an eyebrow.

"Sure Quirin but what do you mean hes not alone." she asked closing her door and followed Quirin back home. He has his cart and horse ready. 

"You'll see." he said walking inside the house. "Varian! I got your babysitter." he said and she snickered a bit from that. Varian walked out of the kitchen. 

"She's not my babysitter!" he said with sandwich in his mouth. She giggled. 

"Oh its not so bad. You get to spend 2 days with your best friend" she said shrugging.

"Ok dad whats going on?" said another Varian running down the stairs. Her eyes popped. 

"what? wha!" she pointed going back and forth between the 2. "THERES 2 OF THEM?!" she shrieked holding her head.

"Yeah, I accidentally made a copy of myself and I need to make a formula to be able to fuse us back into one person." he said explaining while (y/n) was still freaking out. Quirin left quietly, leaving the 3 to talk. 

"HOW DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY MAKE A COPY OF YOURSELF!?" she shrieked.

"Very carefully." they said at the same time.

 "You know its nice, I never had a brother." said one Varian.

"I feel the same, its like having a twin." said the other. (Y/n) head was spinning as she sat on the couch. 

"there is 2 of my boyfriend." she said with a eye twitch.

"Shhhh! dad could..." he said looking around.

"Dad left a few moments ago while (y/n) was having her panic attack." said the other, pointing his thumb to the door.

"Still dad wouldn't have you watch me when he leaves if he found out were dating." said the other making a point. 

"oh calm down Varian, think there is now 2 of us. Think a moment, 2 boys and one girl." he said smirking. the other Varian smirked as well as they looked at (Y/n) who was now blushing.

"Don't even thing about it!" she said pointing at them. "I wont let my guard down around you 2" she said. "One varian is ok but 2?" she asked until both sat next to her one on each side. She blushed between.

"Oh come on love. Haven't you ever wanted to try having fun with 2 guys? I mean this way you're not cheating or having sex with another man. Technically you're still having sex with one guy." one varian said. She blushed at the idea, cause in truth the idea had crossed her mind. She actually dreamed of this situation, but there was no way she would admit it.

While she thought  a moment, one Varian began nibbling on her neck and ear. She blushed trying to get up only to be grabbed. 

"make sure dad isn't here, then lock the door." said the Varian holding her by her arms. The other nodded checking outside seeing his dad long away and nodded to himself before running in and locking the door, the closing the curtains.

"Don't worry (y/n), we'll take good care of you." Said the one holding her arms. She blushed hard at this  as the other Varian was unbutton her shirt, revealing  her (color) bra. He smirked slipping his gloved hands behind her and undoing her bra, just enough to be able to get to her pretty pair.  

"Oh Yummy!" said he one that was now in front of her, now suckling on her nips. She let out a moan. The other smirked as he began sucking on her neck and she leaned her head back, resting on his shoulder. 

"Looks like someone let her guard down" he whispered, licking the rim of her ear. She squirmed a bit at that and the one in front of her smirked a bit. He then began unbuttoning her pants, yanking them off leaving her in her panties.

"Oh man this is going to be fun." said one of them as she turned her head away a bit in embarassment. "oh come now (y/n) you're enjoying this." he said as if he knew. she Bit her lip.

"No I'm not!" she said and both of them looked at eachother, smirking then releasing her. Both getting up and going down to the lab. "what?" she asked as they left her there, her body now hot. She sat up and then went down to the lab, seeing both of them working. "what?" she said causing both of them too look at her.

"What you wanted us to stop. We're not gonna make you do something you dont want." said one entirely innocently. She have a look as she stood them, before blushing. "Me thinks someone changed her mind." he said and her legs trembled. 

"Alright...fine....You win..." she said unable to look up embarassment. Both of them chuckled before going to her. 

"Don't worry we'll be gentle" they said and she blushed as they went upstairs to Varians bedroom. She found her laying against one of the Varians, both of them topless while she was now naked. The one behind her fondled her pair of breast as the other licked eagerly between her legs. Her moan filling the room as she dug her nails into the sheets.

"She is definitely ready. Nice and wet." he said rubbing her clit causing more sounds to spill from her. The one behind her shifted, grabbing her legs as she saw the one infront of her un do his pants. 

"You'll get her front and Ill get her from behind." he said as the other scooted forward and gripped her hips sliding in. She moaned loudly as he held her and the Varian behind her scooted and rubbed her butt. "this might hurt."  He rubbed her back end, causing her to whimper a bit, wrapping her arms around the varian in front. He then shifted, thrusting  in causing a a loud moan to escape her.

"I felt her throb from that" Varian said smirking as they both began thrusting. She felt her body racked with over whelming pleasure.

"OH GOD! I always imagined this would be good!" she moaned out and both of the laughed. 

"confession! she wanted this as much as we did. I'm kind of glad now that we sent dad away for an ingredient we have already." he said and she blinked.

"YOU two planned this?!" she asked and they laughed with guilt.

"Not at first but we were curious to see what would happen if this did occur. Come on we can do this again....anytime you want." he smirked sucking on her neck causing more moans to come out.

"Alright! J-Just dont lie again. And we can do this again." she said in a weak moan. Both grinned.

"Oh dont worry honey, You forget that we have two whole days..." the both began rubbing her body. "maybe 3 if we're lucky....hope that you dont get pregnant in that time." she blushed at the thought as the 2 kept thrusting  into her. 

This went on for the next 3 hours, until (Y/n) was completely spent. Asleep on Varians bed, the two laying on either side of her. 

"This was fun." one of the Varians said. 

"Yep...and well have more fun tomorrow." the other said covering her and him as they both fell asleep.