Blood is thicker than water

(Im throwing my hat into the Vamparian ring.)

It had been a few days since (Y/n) saw Varian. He hadn't come out of his house in almost a week. And Quirin was hiding something. Soon she had had enough of it. She walked to Varians house knocking on the door. She heard Quirin say something about a blanket, before opening the door partially
"Oh (Y/n) what brings you by today?" He asked almost nervously
"I want to see Varian. I mean its been almost a week and i haven't seen my best bud." She said and Quirin looked at something behind the door. He made a conflicted face.
"You cant see him. He's...very sick tight now." He said sighing. (Y/n) wasn't buying it.
"Uh huh. Okay what did this latest experiment do to him? Turn him invisible?" She asked "has he forgotten who he is?" She pressed and heard Varian whisper.
"She wont stop you might has well let her come in." Quirin groaned knowing he was right.  Moving aside she entered and noticed many windows covered.
"Wow dark in here" she remarked as Quirin closed the door.
She saw a figure standing wrapped in a blanket. Once the door was locked he took off the blanket.
"Hey (Y/n)" varian said smiling, fangs now harbor in his mouth. His eyes were red and he was pale, undead pale. She walked over to him and grabbed his face.
"What happened?" He asked in all concern. He sighed.
"You remember i was experimenting with mutations to blood cells. And what changes them and what causes the changes. Well i found thru specific means. Blood cells change, made immortalize thru a concoction i made. But i never tested it on living cells., i was gonna test it on rudiger but due to an unforeseen circumstance i ended up consuming the potion and the result were made clear it was a vampire potion." He said frowning.
"Vampire? Blood sucking being of night vampire?" She asked. He nodded. "But your scared of blood! How are you feeding!?" Sge screeched and he pointed to dad. He showed a fresh cut on his arm.
"I haven't bitten anyone. I pretend it's tomato juice" he said and she frowned. "Go ahead leave me...everyone else will when they see what a monster i have become." She made a sad face before hugging him.
"Never the only way I'm leaving you is when the reaper comes for me at the end of my life." She said hugging tight. He hugged her and Quirin left the room to get "fresh juice"
"You mean the world to me (Y/n). I can't tell you how much it means to me." He said still holding her. "But maybe I can show you" he said pulling back a bit. She was confused a bit before he kissed her. Her eyes went wide a moment before closing, kissing him back.
"You're my everything (Y/n)"  Varian whispered still hugging her

(Short but i cant help it. Probably will be part 2. Still waiting for cord.)