Master and his Pet

(request by VarianForeverAfter)

Normal day at Corona High. Varian, Lance and Eugene hung out in a section of the of the school, leaning against the lockers. Varian was observing a pretty girl, her hair cover half there face, king of shy. Next to her was her best friend Chris. (made up someone)

"so today we have math homework and science work to turn in." she asked going thru paper. As she sorted it she handed them to the brunette.

"yep." he smiled loving when she smiled. "ok we better get going before those guys come and mess everything up." he said cautiously, looking around for Varian and his friends. They walked to class. Varian watched and growled. Shaking his head.

"dude if you want her, talk to her. Geez. watching from afar makes you seem creepy." said Eugene as they walked to the door, all walking out and leaning against the wall, pulling out is cigarettes.

"I just hate that man she hangs out with, mr goody goody two shoes." he said taking a cig, lighting it and taking a hit. (BAD VARIAN!!)

"Dude just chill." Lance groaned looking around before pulling out his grinder a pipe. Varian smoked his cig, thinking hard on how can he have that perfect girl, the girl who haunts his mind and robs him of sleep. He was obsessed and he didn't even know her name.

(**Time skip to last Period**)

Varian wandered the empty halls, just bored out of his skull. He wandered till he heard, sounds...he followed them, realizing there moans. To an empty classroom. He peek into the room to see (Y/n)! laying on the teachers desk, masturbating. He blinked, quietly opening the door and pulling out his phone. She was too caught up in her fantasy to realize he was there. 

"So close so close!" she whined as she spread her legs bit more, climbing to her orgasm. She moaned, cumming on her fingers. Only to hear the shutter of a camera, gasping and looking up at the door to see Varian.

"Well well, good little girl has a kinky side." Varian smirked as she sat up hiding her lady bits.

"what are you doing here?!" she asked as he showed her the photo. She gasped standing trying to get it. "GIVE IT!" he pushed her down. 

"Now now. Why should I give you this?" he asked smirking locking his phone.

"Because what you're doing is sick. What are you doing down here?!" she asked hiding her breasts and below with her skirt. 

"No need to be mean. I just wanted something to remember the girl I always watch. Funny, I watch you, the way you walk. But that man...Chris, manages to keep you away from me. He never let me learn you're name." he said sneering at her.

"What do you want...People can't see that photo." she said tearing.

"Oh don't worry. No one will, as long as the pet obeys her master."  he grinned evilly. She sighed.

"Alright..." she sighed in defeat.

"Now...the first thing your master asks of you is. Your name." he said crossing his arms looking down at her.

"(Y/n)" she sighed not looking at him. 

"Alright My pet, I have a few rules now that you will follow. When were alone, its Master, otherwise you always say my name. With those beautiful lips." He named off.

"Yes Master." she said.

"What I say goes. That's rule 2. Rule three, no one can no. This is our little secret." he lifted her chin making her look at him. "You belong to me, until I deem a time if ever, to delete that picture and release you." He smirked.

"Yes master." she teared. He loved this, power over her. 

"good pet." He said kissing her, she not bothering to fight it. 

"Can I get dressed master?" she asked still trying to cover herself. For a moment, he decided to take the feeling of pity and let it make his judgement.

"Yes, get dress cause the first thing you are going do, is tell that boy you hang around, that your friendship is over." he said and gasped.

"but-" she started before he looked at her, making her tremble. "yes master." 

"Good girl you're learning. I will escort you to every class, you're not to talk to ANYONE besides me, Lance or Eugene. And if I don't escort you, they will. And if anyone tries to talk to you, unless its a teacher, or higher authority. Tell them you're not allowed to speak to them, then drop it, being silent. Unless I tell you otherwise. Understood.?" he asked looking at her.

"Yes master" She said trembling, the final bell rang. They walked out of the classroom, he walked her to her locker. She grabbed her back pack, only for Chris to hang off her. 

"Hey (Y/n)." he said until he saw Varian. "Hey you lost?" he asked trying to take (Y/n) away. Varian glanced at (y/n). She gulped before pushing Chris off him.

"I don't want to be your friend anymore." she said looking at him. He gasped.

"(Y/n) we have been friends since pre-k. You can't just...." he said hurt.

"I just did..." she said closing her locker with her bag on her shoulder. She turned with Varian  and he wrapped his arm around her waist. He watched them both walk away. He wanted to cry at that but walked away angry wondering what the hell.

Varian led her to his car, the one where Eugene and Lance were leaning on. 

"Hey guys. This is (y/n) my new girlfriend." Varian introduced and they smiled. 

"So you finally asked her out? We told you just ask, she seemed like a cool girl." Eugene joked offering his hand. "The names Eugene." she shook his hand. "and the man high as a kite right now is Lance." he said pointing his thumb at him.

"Its a pleasure to meet you." She said smiling. Varian rubbed her curve approvingly. She looked down at the ground.

"Awe shes shy. How cute." Eugene chuckled. 

"yep shes my shy little girlfriend. I'm gonna take you home." he said opening the passenger side in the front seat. She sat in the front as the 2 males got in the back and Varian in the front. "where do you live sweetheart." he asked driving out of the parking lot and she gave him the address. 

Soon they pulled up to her house.

"I'll pick you up in the morning, everyday. Okay sweetie?" he asked and she nodded. 

"yes Varian, see you tomorrow." she said, as she walked into her house, up to her room she collapsed on her bed, Sobbing into her pillow at this hopeless situation. 

(First thing I woke up i wrote this. I WILL MAKE A PART 2)