My star..

(i got this from brainstorming with a friend)

(ur 16 and Varian you are friends but he has had a crush on her forever. And i was in the mood for romance)

It was coming!! The meteor shower was tonight and all the kingdom prepared to see it. Even (y/n) was existed. She danced thru the streets of corona and laughed, Varian having heart eyes as she did. He planned to tell her tonight but knowing his luck, he would probably end up saying something stupid. But nope, he would do something! Say the right thing for once! Do the right thing for once! Oh he just hoped that (y/n) would return his feeling.

"Just this once let me get this right" he said in a hugs prayer before walking and end up dancing with her in the street.

"Thanks for the dance Varian" she said once they stopped.

"No problem. Hey I wanna ask you a question?" He asked rubbing his neck.

"What is it Varian?" He asked tilting her head a bit. She did it again! Innocent!

"I was wondering... Doyouwanttowatchthemeteorshowerwithme?" He quickly breathed out in one breath deep inhale, his cheeks going red. She looked confused a moment repeating in her head slowly what Varian said.

"Oh the meteor show tonight...and you want me to watch them with you" she asked making sure she heard. He nodded a bit frantically, as she smiled. She pulled a flower from her hair and tuckled it behind Varians ear. "I would love to see the meteor shower with you." She said smiling before leaning and kissing his cheek. He smiled like a goober..."meet me at the bridge at sundown okay" she asked as he nodded. "See ya them Var" she said running off waving then rushing down the lane.

He smiled  falling back and laying on the ground laughing, you could almost see little hearts floating around his head.

(i dont own this is punkydodd on tumblr! shes amazing, but this is how he sees you)A familiar raccoon looked down at him

A familiar raccoon looked down at him.

"Hi Ruddiger. Guess what? I asked (Y/n) out." And Ruddiger put his paws on Varians forehead and bounced a bit, he wanted to know what he said.  "She said yes and I have a date tonight. Isn't that amazing." He said smiling still on his back to looking at ruddier.

"So whats your plan?" Asked a voice to sit up and see Eugene eating an apple.

"Huh?" He asked looking at him

"You asked (Y/n) out? Well what are you gonna do? What you think a date sets it self up?" He asked, and Varian made a panic face.

"Oh god! I didn't think I'd get this far..." He said holding his head

"Can I make a suggestion?" Eugene asked. "If i were you go for a picnic. Have some sandwiches under that meteor shower and make sure its sorta outta way. Unless you wanna have dance ir something." Eugene offered.

"A picnic? That's  perfect. Thanks Flynn!!" Varian stood up and then ran off.

"Its Eugene!! We've been over this Varian!" He shouted looking down at Ruddiger. "What are you looking at?" He asked as Ruddiger pulled an eaten  apple from behind him. Eugene looked at his empty hand that once held an apple. "Why you little!!!!" He shouted chasing him only for Ruddiger to steal an apple and the pyramid of them falls on Eugene. "I hate that raccoon, he's like Pascal. And max." He sighed as Max laughed high hoofing Ruddiger.