How to stop Varian

(Secret of the sundrop would have been a lot better with this i think)

This was it, Varian had kidnapped Queen Arianna and was preparing to fight the Rapunzel. (Y/n) watched Varians self destruct over a simple mistake that was blown out of proportion. She sighed watching the lights glow at Varians place. 

"Something has to be done!" (Y/n) said to herself. "But what can I do. Var wont listen to me and I'm his best friend" she teared leaning on a tree, trying to think of  plan. Soon she heard the sound of hoof beats, turning and seeing Eugene and Cassandra leading an assault of the guards of Corona. "Oh no!" she gasped.

After they fought the Automatons, Varians machine held up Queen Arianna and Cass. (Y/n) watched biting her hand trying to think. Rapunzels hair began to glow, and light flashed as Varians automaton was thrown back, dropping the 2 females. Upon getting up and the other machines the spikes kept missing Varian and he headed towards Rapunzel who held two spikes in her hand.

(Y/n) ran in front of Rapunzel causing Varian to stop.  She looked up at him, him back down at her as everyone stared.

"Varian, please. This needs to end. Do you really think Quirin is going to be proud after he finds out what you've done." (Y/n) tried to reason.

"(Y/n) get out of my way. This is you're warning." he said. (Y/n) sighed. 

"We Have been friends since we were kids Var. I have never done anything to harm you. EVER! I beg please stop this." she said and he growled.

"She must pay (Y/N)!! I Won't stop until she feel my pain." HE exclaimed. (Y/n) sighed.

"So no matter what I say you still want to carry out this plan?" She asked only for Varians eyes to glare. "Fine. But just remember Varian. I gave you a chance."  she said Putting her face down, hiding it from him. Varians face when to surprised which cause everyone to be puzzled.

"(Y/n) you wouldn't!" he exclaimed as she looked up at him again. A look on her face, her eyes tearing as a deep frown was held on her face. "(Y/N) don't you dare!" he exclaimed releasing the control levers, staring at her as she held the face. Now tears streaming down her cheek. "(Y/n)....don't.." he said as she whimpered and hiccuped, holding back a sob. 

Varians face, utter defeat as he kicked open the escape hatch. He ran to her hugging her tight, causing her and him to fall.

"I hate you so much right noooooooow" he cried hiding his face from everyone. She wrapped her arms around him, rubbing his back. 

"Never fails." she sighed smiling sadly, tears still streaming. She began rocking him, cradling him in her arms. Rapunzel was surprised at all this, soon attention shifting as the rocks moved and destroyed the wall. (Y/n) didn't care, all she was concerned about was her best friend sobbing in her arms. "It's okay Varian... I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere." she said kissing his head as she held him.

King Fredrick was amazed about how (Y/n) was able to handle the situation with Varian. He made it a point, yes Varian would be locked up, but in the palace and to get help. But as long as (y/n) was by his side he would get better, hell he already was a bit.