Prologue

Hlw guy's as you all know after what happened, so I deleted the old story and here start the new one. A fresh one.

Prologue will be same(as it's completely different no one can say anything to this) but after that story will be different so please support me here.

Prologue:-

A boy is standing on a cliff and looking at sky...his eyes are showing so much pain.

Pain and betrayal is something which we can't forget. If it from the person we love..we feel more fool.

How can we trust a person so blind?? How??

Now this question is running in his mind..he trust a person and what he get from return betrayal??

He wants all answer. All.

So today at 2pm at night he's here waiting for the person whom he love most and now hate most.

There's something little hope.. maybe it's all a bad nightmare and soon he wakes up.

He several blink his eyes but getting hit by reality. It was all true.

She betrayed him.

He loose everything today. But the love is still inside..how could he kill the love so fast??

How he kill the love which is his life..

He wipes the tears and again looking at sky. There's two star are shinning and looking at him at least he feels this.

Two Star......he saw them lovingly but it hurt him more. How could he ever forgive her for the deed.

He lost everything.... everything.

Now he's alone forever.

His phone rings Indicated him that maybe he's not alone. There's his friend Alisha call him.

But he cut the call and looking at watch. He's waiting for his so called murderer lady love.

Today he wants all answer..Why???

His heart beat increase and he realized she's here.

He turned back.

His blue eyes meet her black eyes.

His eyes shows only pain and her is blank.

He wants to shout but his tongue get tight. Voice betrayed him also he thought.

She's looking at him with unreadable expression which is new for him.

Where is his Piya??

It's not Abhay's Piya.

She comes near him taking slow steps. He didn't know anything and how but she comes so much close to him and pushed him.

He touch the branch and tried to get up.

Piya comes on her knees and looking at Abhay who's now in between life and death.

Abhay : WHY?

It's a painful whisper that comes on his mouth. Piya just smirk looking at his helpful condition. It's like every humanity end inside her.

Abhay hand start to slip from the branch and the smile is growing on her face but her eyes which always shows love now blank.

For a moment both had eye contact and something comes in her eyes but it went away.