51) Death Is Rule Of Nature

user857185 abhiya006 kirandeepkaur689 thanks you three for understanding my problems 😄

Note : for those who wants Abhay to died as I read comments, "it's Abhiya story. How will hero died?" And for those are not wanting to kill anyone just read the title of this chapter.

Happy Reading🤗🤗

Chapter - 51 ( Death Is Rule Of Nature )

"Piyaaaaa" Abhay shouted seeing Shayam to shoot.

All shocked and more Piya seeing Rajveer standing in front of her. Soon another shoots got heard and there's police shoot Shyam.

Rajveer fall on ground holding his chest where the bullet hit.

"Papaaa"

"Raj" all shout.

Abhay was shocked but soon comes out from his world and went near them.

Abhay's POV

Suddenly hearing all gun shoots in room who'll stay run outside and I take it as a chance to remove the waste belt bomb from there's belly.

"Uncle" both are smiling seeing me and crying continuously. I just remove all soon I heard "pee" sound of bomb showing that it gonna blast any time. I cover them and run outside and soon the bomb blast.

All happened so suddenly and bullet got on Rajveer.

I help those word boys who Start taking injured people. Piya looking at Rajveer who's already get faint. She's crying continuously. I took both Viyana-Piyush in my laps trying to make them Comfortable. They're crying hugging me.

We come to Elear Hospital and Rajveer taken to operation theater. Neil and Ayesha comes running.

"Please don't cry" Ayesha sit beside Piya trying to console her and Neil looking at operation room with teary eyes. He looks at me then kids who's still hugging me and crying.

It's been 3 hours Viyana and Piyush are crying hard and I'm trying to consult them but they're not stopping.

Neil and Ayesha also outside of operation theater looking at the light. Ayesha hug Neil and cried hard.

I look at Piya who's now sitting and silent tears are coming. Her hands and lips are literally shivering.

The operation room light gets off and doctor's come out.

Piya, Neil , Ayesha run towards doctor.

Piya : doc_tor ho_w's he? H_e's fin_e na?

Neil : doctor say something.

"I'M SORRY WE TRIED OUR BEST. BUT BLOOD LOST SO MUCH. ONLY SOME MINUTES ARE LEFT. YOU'LL MEET HIM FOR LAST TIME."

"Who's Neil here he asked for him" Neil hearing doctor's words run inside. Piya cried hard and Ayesha hug her. Both kids are smart enough to understand and they also crying I hug them tightly not available to stop my tears also.

Rajveer's POV

I smile at Neil who's crying looking at me. He runs towards me and sit in front of me.

Neil : Bhai look all this doctor's saying nonsense. I know you'll be perfect.

I hold his hand and a tear escape from my eyes.