45) Birthday Party Of Piyush

Chapter - 45 ( Birthday Party Of Piyush )

Abhay's POV

I can't concentrate on anything from last night. In Full meeting I was lost in my thoughts. Last night My PD (private detective) give me all information about Piyush. His birth time, his everything are remind me mine. We had same birth date.

Every thing is clear that he is mine son. The son who had suffer because of me. I throw Piya out of my life when she need me.....I really didn't deserve to be his father. I was the one who accused him not mine son but Jeh's.

How much I want to run to him and hugging him senseless, caring him but he's so far from me. I can't acknowledge him to be mine son. What life is ? Is really unpredictable! Trust is really a big thing....the lack trust made everything mess in my life and outsider get Advantage of this.

Today evening I had to go attend My son's birthday party like a guest. How alone I feel today.....no one remember my birthday. All are so busy in there's life. It's Piya who is made this day special at some day when I was doing acting only. How much I'm ashamed to me. I was the person who Made To Be Hated...Piya was and will always deserve love which I can't ever give her.

I finished my works. I was least caring the work process...I was busy thinking about i made. The Happy family I could get, I broke it in my hands. I lost because of my stupidity.

I come to my apartment and get ready. I was really surprised when Rajveer himself called me to invite his son's birthday party...Birthday Party Of Piyush...Damm he's my son not his!!

I took the new car model set...it was exclusive not still come out market. I remember in my childhood I was love with car models so I guess my son to be same.

I look the phone, I wish Misha or Sid anyone could call me but I guess they're busy to remember my birthday. It's common to have a family you could forget all those.

I come to party where so much kids and there's parents are present. I smile seeing Piyush with Viyana and some other kids. He saw me and comes to me running.

"Hey champ"

"Hello Uncle. See I told you my dad never say no to me. He's best" I smile feeling so broken hearing those words...I'm uncle for him.

"This is for you" I said kneel remove the sadness of my face.

"Wowww. New model of car set. It's awesome. Thanks uncle" I smile as he hug me. It feels so good having him near me. My son.

"Dad" I froze as he left me and run towards Rajveer, who's coming from stairs. Rajveer take him in his arms and he kiss his cheeks. It breaks something inside me when my son called him dad.

I'm the one who give ground them. I'm the one who never believe in first place him being my son. Maybe that's the results today he's calling someone else Dad.

Piya is beside them seeing Raj-Piyush. The cake cut time come and the Family stand together. Piyush cut the cake and feed Rajveer then Viyana then Piya....A perfect family. But I lost it in my own.

The party goes on. I was just looking at Piyush all time then Piya who's all time beside Rajveer holding his hand..damm it...I feel like killing him and snatch Piya to me.

The party finished. I want to talk Piya but in same home wouldn't be save and more she's always with Rajveer.

I left and come to my apartment. I couldn't control and throw everything comes in front of me. I was feeling hurt, jealous, rejected and what not...Rajveer got everything was mine. And it's all my fault. I cried my heart out but stop seeing the phone rings. It's Misha.

I pick up.

"Bhai I'm sorry I just forget today your birthday. I'm so sorry. Please don't get angry. Happy birthday"

"It's okay. I've some work bye" I cut the call. It's 11:59 already! This birthday I would never forget where my son is calling another person is his dad, my love is with another person and I'm dumb who's responsible of all this...I Hate Myself.

Piya's POV

Rajveer : what exactly you're doing huh?

Piya : what are you talking about?

Rajveer : you very well knew Piya. In full party you're holding my hand giving smiling like you're most happy person. What you want to do? Making him jealous?

I sigh. I knew it Raj saw clearly what I'm doing and will ask this question. He's looking Angry maybe because I use him.

Piya : I never want to use him.

He looks away not believing my words. I should say everything clear.

"Listen Raj, I was not trying to make him jealous. I want him to see I'm Simran. I'm not that Piya who's blindly L-o whatever mad behind him. I was a different person who's happy in her life. I want him to get hurt at least he could feel little what I went through. He could never imagined my pain Raj never." I run to washroom door close and wash my face several time. I don't want to cry. I can't even take the name of LOVE from my mouth. He made me so different person who only believes in HATE. I just want him to get hurt not physically but mentally....like I get. It is only can cure me. If he feels jealously or what I don't care. I had only aim that he will get hurt.

Now I'm already on this mission and I can't get back only because inside of my little silly part still aching now seeing him so hurt today. Now soon he will get another shocked in his life. He only made me miserable because of his family. So let's start with that family.

I can't think straight if right or wrong. This time I want to do which can get me peace and Seeing Abhay hurt will only can give me peace. I Hate You Abhay. I Hate You To The Core Of My None existent Heart.
______________________________

Precap:-

"Are you crazy? Why are you doing this? What happened to you suddenly? How could you think this?"

"If you love me please do this. It's my decision and I'm firm in it. I want our and only our life"

"Please babe, don't do this you kno-"

"Do you love me? If yes then do it. Please Sid"

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

# Guys you're thinking why Piya doing this to innocent people...what wrong Abhay's family did? They're in pain also. But Piya is suffering so much that now she finds her relax in seeing Abhay hurt no matter how that little inside him till aching.
Now there is going to come lots of twist that's will can make you think people changed but truth is people changed in time. Wait. Now this second phase is gonna be starting real interesting.😜