23) A Perfect Life

Chapter - 23 ( A Perfect Life )

Piya's POV

I can't ask more. Abhay is ready to give me a chance and that's all I want. I'll make everything perfect. Now. I'll. I again heard my phone rings. God this Jeh. But now I don't need to hear what he's gonna tell.

I blocked his number and smile. Now my life with Abhay is gonna start and I should concentrate on that. I smile brightly seeing Abhay hug me and kiss my cheeks. Still making love several times whenever he comes near, I had this affect and his smirking telling me I'm blushing.

"Oww, cute barbie doll" he tease me and I playfully hit his arms. He hug me and I also hug him... closing ours eyes to sleep.

"Abhay thank you" I hug him tightly. He remembers my birthday what more I want. This is the best birthday.. being with Abhay.

I can't believe I forget my own birthday but Abhay remember it. He suddenly asked me to get ready and I did as he said. He take me with him. Then he put a blind fold on my eyes.

"Abhay..what are you doing? I can't see" but he stop my hands to open the blind fold.

"She you trust me" I nods.

"Of course more than myself" I said.

"Then let's go"

There's now I'm... looking the beautiful decorations in garden. Every corner is lighter and in middle the table where I see my favorite red velvet cake... written Happy Birthday Princess.

I blush looking this, in this week Abhay shower me with his love...he called me his princess and also treated me the one.

We cut the cake together feeding each other. Talking each other's. I love listen his talks, what he do daily, Everything.

Kissing are becomes Normal for me now...but still the shy after facing him.

After celebration we went home and of course ended up making love.

The life is perfect. Being with Abhay I feel like I had everything. I feel complete. His care, his love...his every surprise, our romance, his gestures all are making my heart warm.

How I wish, maybe I trust him earlier then we will be like this happy with our baby. I wipes the tears and smile. Now forgetting the past I should move on.

At morning he left for office I come to bed hug the teddy bear he gave. I look the room. He give roses every morning then this teddy, and clothes. Taking me out for dinner. Last time I remember media catch us and asking about our relationship. One thing is upsetting me he didn't say anything. Just say he will tell when the times comes. I actually accept him to say his girlfriend or Maybe fiancee...I blush think this. He give me this ring. A beautiful yet simple diamond ring just I like.

I want to say Abhay to marry me but I know he will tell Soon so I'm waiting for this.

He told me he had another surprise, and I know what is it...I had this idea, he brought a pendent I know.

I talk to Alisha, she said she forgave me but her voice is strange. Well maybe I'm over thinking but she avoid me much she can and there's kabir...I saw him last night to fight with Abhay. Maybe because he accepted me. One thing I also noticed.

Kabir. The way he talk about Misha and admire her picture. I remember in past both are best friends, I saw something in his eyes...did he love Misha? Maybe yes because I can't saw wrong. I'm also in love and I can see his love...but maybe he didn't tell because Misha loves Danish. But if Misha was there she will be happy. Kabir is a perfect guy for her but choosing Danish is a mistake. He's devil.

I cleaned our room then opening the side drawer i found that pocket calendar. I smile, I used to mark on this but now I don't need. But still taking it I look the date and mark.

The three months is going to finish in 4 days. I can't believe. How this 29 days left with Abhay's love. But it's no use...what if 4 days left. I'll be with Abhay now forever. Because we love each other.

At evening I'm combing my hair then suddenly someone hug me from behind. I know it's Abhay.

Then there is. He put a pendent on my neck. I look it there's A & P written. I smile and hug him back.

"I love you Abhay. I love you so much. I can't live never thought to live without you." I hug him tightly.

He hugged me back and those words.."I love you my princess."

A Perfect Life.

What can I ask more. I never said about Misha and Sid...panchi all behind as I said, I want to forget past and more still I didn't have prove. And Panchi also not here in city I found out...maybe she left from ours life seeing she can't do anything as Abhay accept me.

We slept in each other's arms peacefully. I will go tomorrow to doctor, as my health is not well. Abhay suggest me to go. He wants to accompany but he can't as he's busy for meeting. Now Abhay Don't sent guards, I used to go out many times and Jeh...aarrgg he's try to talk to me don't know how he gets to know where I'm going. But I avoid him. I don't want Abhay to doubt now. I just want him to trust me.

Me and Abhay forever.... Happy life. I just hope nothing will happen.

Another side,

A person entered in Raichand Industry from a secret door. The person went towards a old cabin and start finding something but froze hearing the voice.

"What are you doing here?"

The person turn back and froze.

Another side,

Mr. Ranjay Das is crying seeing his daughter Rubina state.

"Please now let us go. Look as you said I told Abhay that's all. Now for him Piya is the culprit which is you." Panchi smirk.

"Oww. Don't beg uncle now you both can go" panchi said.

Ranjay taking his daughters hand left outside but two bullet sounds can hear and Ranjay, Rubina's body are on floor.

"Nice shoot Danish" Danish smirk.

"I'm sorry but what to do? I can't take risk to have any prove against me. Now only 4 days left then I'm sure Abhay will throw Piya and then I'll send her to the real place my sister deserve." Panchi and Danish laugh.

"Now let's go Alisha will be waiting, we have to take her to meet them" panchi nods boaringly.

Panchi-Danish left together.
______________________________

Precap :-

I cried thinking all this happened, my body is in pain but my heart is in more pain. How could they do this? I got tense more think about Piya. What will they do to her?

"I've to go. I've to. Someone there's need me." I said but she hold my hand.

"Okay go. But listen and saw something" I nods.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

# There's you all had question why Misha is not coming. You'll know it soon and what you think why Alisha is doing all? Who are they, which Alisha beg to let meet her to Panchi??

#Next update will be tomorrow.

Made To Be Hated [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें