11) First Meet

Chapter - 11 ( First Meet )

Continue Of Flashback,

Piya's POV

It's Misha's Engagement Ceremony and I'm feeling like I didn't belong to here. All are here in expensive dress but Misha is always with me. Made me feel family. It's great to have a friend like this.

I meet her fiance Danish, he's a nice guy. Both will be Happy in future that's for sure.

But then a Waiter bump into me and the water fall on my dress.

"Piya go and clean" I went to Misha's room. I look at myself in mirror...not bad looking in my mumma's dress. For people it can be old fashioned but for me it was super.

Then suddenly lights gets off... I'm scared of darkness. I gulp and hold my lehenga tightly not wanting to yelled.

But then the door open of Misha's room and I can saw a figure but not his face.

But the moon light is giving little light on room.

In dim light I can only saw his blue eyes. He comes close to me looking my Black eyes. My breath stop the way he's looking my eyes.

In darkness I feel scared and a man is so near me made me feel more uncomfortable. He touch my cheeks and I froze.

We looking at each other's eyes but then suddenly lights comes and he pushed me away.

"Who the hell are you?" He shouted.

"I-i" I feel scared hear his shouted.

"You who?? A middle class who comes to steeling?" I looking at him wide eyes. How could he say this??

"Bhai" in between Misha entered and looking at us in confusion.

"Is everything okay??.. well Bhai light comes now take the ring for you come here and let's go. Oh yeah this is Piya I told you before remember. My best friend" Misha hold my hand and take me downstairs but his eyes had no guilty for being rude.

That was ours first meet.

I'm feeling very awkward how I'm going to live with him for two months??

The engagement ceremony went well. Two weeks pass after that. I get comfortable with Misha's another brother Sid... he's nice but with Abhay it can never be like that as I guess first. He always gazing at me with intensity which made me uncomfortable. Why he's so strange?? And that Misha who's talking rubbish that her great saddu brother like me!! Huhh I'll never believe this.

But then things are changing. He's trying to be near me in any reason. Try to help. It's good his behavior change,but it's now making me doubt did he really likes me like Misha said?? But Misha will surely said him that I'm already engaged with Jeh.

I'm so confused in all this. He's really a well built man with charms in his every work. All girls must be throw themselves on him. Thinking all this I feel jealous. I've to maintain a distance with before something wrong happen.

Flashback End

I sleep fast as I heard foot steps. Well Abhay didn't force me but we sleep in same bed. After the night when he raped me, he never comes in bed at least a week after that he comes and I get scared what if he again?? But he just used to sleep beside me holding me and I as always before him coming pretend to be sleep.

Abhay's POV

After that night I didn't face her at least a week. I'm preparing myself. I want to say sorry but my ego never allow me.

I saw fear in her eyes whenever I come near her, it's give me pain. Here I take her to give pain and here I'm suffering. Maybe because the feelings never left from my heart.

I look at her sleeping figure, I know she's acting but maybe it's good. As Always I hold her...it give me peace. I can do something for me at least for somedays...for my heart. Later I'll punish her as my brain said.

I still remember the day I saw her....

Flashback

Abhay's POV

I went to the engagement ceremony of my little sister Misha. She's very angry as I'm busy in my work but I promise her I'll be staying after this with her. I listen her a friend will also stayed. My Misha is innocent, I don't want her to be betray by any friends. As she's my sister all girls wants to befriends with her.

I went upstairs to take the ring she told me in her room. But the lights get off..the function is Sid's responsibility but as always how would he do something without mistakes.

Well I still went room and in darkness I only see a black eyes. The same eyes which made me fall in love. For a moment I get emotional caressing her cheeks then Everything comes in me and light get's on.

I see a girl. She's looking angel in this old clothes also. She get scared because of my voice. But the think is this a thief who entered taking advantage of darkness.

Before I could shout more Misha said she's her friend, I didn't trust anyone easy because for this I know what happened..I experienced that from my past.

But in time I understand  her. She's really a angel without any greed. I like her so much and my sister understand it.

But I scared what if she love already someone else. But asking her directly would be not good so I asked Misha and her answer give me so happiness.

"No Abhay bhai there is no one in her life. And Don't worry maybe she can like you also" seeing my blush she smiled wide.

"Did you love her Bhai... would you be with her forever?? As you know she's not the types of girls you had as girlfriend" there's nothing to think more.

"Yes I love her" I confess and it feels so good.

I used to be with her sometime irritated her. It feels awesome being with a person you love. But she never show something, it made me sad but then as Misha said she's shy type girl.

But that day change everything when we becomes one step closer and also far.
______________________________

Precap :-

Misha went with Sid to Alisha Sid's girlfriend birthday party. Piya is not well....when Misha said this I left the works and comes home.

I look at her drinking water in kitchen, she looks pale and sad. I move towards her. She turn and bump into me. Before she can fall I catch her. Our eyes meet, our breath meet. I can hear her racing heart beat and mine too.

I look towards her trembling lips which she lick with her tongue. I want to taste it. Her pinkish lips...I stare at it.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️