18) The Drastic Night

Chapter - 18 ( The Drastic Night )

Flashback :-

Piya is sitting in her room and thinking all happened. She's in deep guilty that she broke her promise to her mom and had s*x with Abhay. But Jeh still beside her made her more guilty.

Then her phone rings...Jeh calling.

"Hello" Piya said.

"Piya I'll send a address come here soon" Jeh cut the call.

Piya is tense what happened to Jeh suddenly?? Last night Misha also called her 50 times but she's feeling not well to talk about Abhay now. Nowadays she's feeling like vomiting and her headaches are so frustrating.

She checked doctor and Jeh brought last Evening report. She's just having food poison nothing else. But Abhay's behavior to marry her forcefully making her more confused. She's feeling like Abhay and Misha are want to tell something but she's just didn't want to face this situation now.

One side Abhay and one side Jeh. This all are so frustrating that she created this situation, but as Jeh told her she's suspicious about maybe Abhay or Misha mixed something and end up s*x with Abhay.

She finally get ready and left towards the address Jeh send.

The moment she left. Misha and Siddharth comes and saw her leaving. Both follow Piya's cab.

Piya went the mansion in confusion why Jeh called her here. Siddharth and Misha also stop the car in confusion why Piya went this old mansion.

The moment Piya entered someone pulled a cloth in her mouth and take her to a room.

Panchi smirk and throw Piya on chair, after sometime Piya open her eyes and noticed a dark room. A pendulum is roaming around her eyes. She feels herself sleepy and close her eyes.

Panchi thanks the doctor and doctor left taking the money. Panchi didn't thought that Misha and Siddharth will be here but then another idea comes her mind. Destroy Piya's life though using her from men's would not be so much interest, it will make Abhiya separate.

Panchi used jeh's phone as Jeh is drunk after receiving the news of Piya's pregnant and sad. Panchi tried to make Jeh go with a plan to aborted the baby but Jeh is not use. So panchi plan with Danish to make Piya have s*x with some men's making her hypnotized and send the videos Abhay. Then Abhay will hate Piya but seeing Misha she made another plan. Misha tried a lot and destroy there all planned to make piya jeh's and she tried to make Abhiya together which only increase Panchi's anger towards Misha so time to Misha's life finished.

She called Danish and said about changing her plan. Then call some men's.

Misha and Siddharth entered in the mansion and call Piya's name but after receiving nothing answer they thought to leave but suddenly Siddharth shouted "Aahhhhh'" a man hit his head.

Misha is standing shocked as 4 men's are hitting Sid without any mercy.

"Please leave him" Misha plead Many times but nothing used.

Then the door open and Danish entered. Misha runs to him.

"Danish please save Sid bhai, they'll kill him" Misha said crying but Danish Start laughing then another one join the laughing which is Panchi.

Misha is shocked to react. Sid is groaning in pain looking all this. Panchi holding Piya's hand comes there.

"Piya" Misha whisper.

"No Misha Piya can't hear you. She's our control. Poor Piya" panchi laugh and throw Piya middle but she's standing without any reaction. Misha about to go near Piya but Danish held her hand.

"Ohh baby. You know I want you long time but you always refused me to say after marriage why we will not do something. You'll also enjoy" Misha give him a disgusting look.

"I thought you love me" Misha cried, she can't believe the person she loves from a year would be like this. What she said Piya that she chose wrong Jeh is not right but here she herself choose a wrong person like Danish.

"Leave my Sister" Sid said but another hit land on his head, he closed his eyes, he can't open but he can hear. He tried to be move but he's in so much pain.

Danish laugh with Panchi.

"Oww baby Misha let's show you my love then" he starts taking her upstairs where Misha is shouting to leave her.

"Danish go enjoy baby. And Don't leave this bitch, she tried to make Abhiya together." Danish take panchi upstairs.

"Call them panchi" Danish shouted and then all can hear Misha's shouting.

"Piya help"

"Noo"

"Aahhhh"

"Bhai"

"No please"

Piya is standing like a statue where in full mansion are echoing to Misha's shout.

Sid is lieing in pool of blood. He had a little conscious but can't stand. Tears rolled out from Sid's eyes feeling so helpless not able to help his sister.

Finally after sometime Sid lost his conscious. Then Four people entered and Misha point towards upstairs. All give Panchi a check and moves upstairs.

Panchi comes near Piya and smile.

"Tsk..Tsk. baby sister look you consider Sid as brother so go help and your dearest best friend in upstairs getting Rape by 5 people. Don't you help her? She always help you" panchi laugh as Piya is standing motionless.

"Now everything will be on your head. Abhay will think you did all this. And that stupid Jeh...he will do what I told him as he can't loose you but you'll be far from Abhay. This is my promise Piya." She smirk and nods head no as Piya can't understand anything.

Then Danish comes downstairs and give a side hug to Panchi.

"Now what baby?" Panchi smirk.

"Abhay will comes as I give him a news his brother and sister gonna dead. He'll come here surely tracing there numbers" Danish nods.

"But if Abhay is gonna come then we should leave" panchi nods.

Then another 4 men's comes.

" Mr. Dev Rathore, Mr. Ranir Sharma,Vik Sharma, Shan Verma you guys can go." Danish said and shake hand with them. 4 of them left. They're Danish's business partners and Danish track a deal with them to sold a girl for which first they thought of Piya then change in Misha. One of them is police Danish's friend who promise never let any case on this rape ever gonna happen"

"Now time for climax" panchi said and smirk.

"Abhay come baby. You'll gonna saw a big surprise" panchi think and smirk looking at Sid's unconscious body and looking at Piya then upstairs the room where Misha is.
____________________________

Precap :-

"No please. Piya ahhhh. Save me"

"Please don't do this."

"Piyaaaa save me"

Panchi pour the kerosene oil on Misha then handed a matches box hand on Piya.

"Go and burn her" panchi said and left holding Danish hand. They both hide and Abhay comes there shocked as Piya light the matches.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

#Next update will be after Laxmi Puja😅 Sorry. I'm too tired. Enjoy this chappy and give your comments. Maybe if I get so many comments I'll update fast.