44) Is He Mine Son?

Chapter - 44 ( Is He Mine Son? )

Abhay's POV

I was really feeling frustrated after trying full 4 days still I'm failed to meet her. She's never alone outside and I can't of course go in her home otherwise it will cause me another trouble. I was feeling so alone nowadays. 

In this 7 years I never live without Piyu, she's my breath to live and now without her I feel lack of breath.

I stop the car and sigh. I heard laughing sounds and turn my right side to find a kids play park there. I got out and moves inside the park.

Today at least I feel little food after getting the news yesterday. Otherwise don't know what will happen to me?

3 days I'm in very bad condition.. can't eat food or can't think anything. I just stayed in my apartment and finally getting the news by detective Piya is not pregnant I feel relieved.

Maybe the hospital security is high so my detective can't get this news fast but the moment I heard it I feel happy. Maybe there's still a chance. But another side of truth if really Piya will be pregnant I'll surely let her go to live a peaceful life...I thought I'll think it my fate but before i could accept the fate i get this news.

I smile looking at the kids playing and sit in bench. Looking at those kids I feel happy.

There's also one question in my mind..when we separated Piya said she was pregnant! Is she still had that baby? Our another baby? Or....no! Piya could never aborted it i know her. But how could I ask her that when she's not accepting she's Piya.

Suddenly a ball comes near my leg pulling me out of my thoughts. I hold the ball and two kids runs near me shouting 'my ball'.... it's Raj's kids.

"Uncle you're here? It's kid park" I smile at them and give ball Piyush to return.

"What to do I'm missing my daughter"

"Don't worry we will accompany you" Viyana said cheerfully....I smile at them. Both are really cute.

"Okay but Di, we should take something in exchange of accompany?"

"Means?" I frown and Viyana giggle maybe know what would her brother ask.

"Uncle we want to eat ice cream then we'll accompany you" Viyana nods and I smile 'smart business' mummer and take them near ice cream vendor.

"Strawberry" Viyana said in excited.

"Your same?"

"No I've allergy to strawberry. Mine chocolate" I order and pay the vendor.

"Well Piyush that's a really coincident I also have allergies of Strawberry"

"Wow" he exclaimed and we talked so many random things.

"Two days later Piyush is gonna be 7. Will you come to his birthday party?" I look at Viyana then shrug my shoulder.

"I'll ask mom and dad to invite also you. Dad can never said no to me" I smile at Piyush.

We played and soon there's a maid comes to take them back.

I look at them going and lost in my thoughts. Piyush....very similar name Piyasha!!....he had lost of similarities to me which I think as a coincidence but he's turning 7 next two days...it can be only possible??....Is He Mine Son?

I come heard to be some relax time but my mind get another fight. And the person who can give me all answers is far from me.

I called my detective and ordered him get every information about Piyush..his birth and everything. I cut the call and stayed in park till that's not close.

I come to my apartment and sit on sofa closing my eyes. Piyush's laughing face and the way today we played ball comes in front of my eyes.

Please Abhay.

Please trust me.

Please for the baby. I Swear it's your baby. Please Abhay open the door.

Her every begging that day still rings in my ear making it difficult. I claimed to love her but never able to trust her. I don't know I deserve her or not... maybe not but I'm too selfish for her. Too selfish to crave her beside me, beside our daughter and maybe our son! Can it be possible Piyush mine son?

I'm very sorry Piya. I could do anything gain your forgiveness but please come to me, I can't live this lonely life more.....I cried and today i don't want to stop.

Piya's POV

"Dad please invite uncle. You know he's awesome and today we enjoyed a lot"

"Piyush sleep like a good boy. We'll talk about it it later"

I stayed outside leaning on door till Raj made kids sleep and comes out of the room.

He looks at me shocked and maybe feel that I heard everything Piyush said, how they spent today.

Raj : Piya i-

I left from there to our room knowing he would follow me.

"I will-" he's about to say something but I cut him.

Piya : Raj if Piyush want so invite him. I didn't mind.

Raj : but Piya you-

I smile making him frown.

Piya : Raj you only said me to move on and that's what I'm doing. It's been 7 years and now I really should forget everything. I can't let anything effect on me. You can invite him....he will meet Simran because Piya is long died.

I smile and laid on bed. He also join me and turn off the lights.

Yes I want him to come and saw me. Saw how happy I'm in my life. I'll not let him know that I'm Piya till the right time comes. And that time is till left some days.

I know very well that Abhay how much you're trying to talk to me and I made sure not giving any single chance to you.

3 days he will get a lot happier time knowing I'm pregnant. I thought to take this long but never mind....I actually planning to invite him in birthday party and before that let him know the pregnancy truth but I guess his detective had lot of sources so he comes to know fast.

But one thing i have to do more...I won't let Piyush to get close to Abhay. Piyush is mine son and his father will be Raj. I won't let that selfish rapist to claimed my Piyush as his.

In past I forgave him for raping me because I love him but know I won't. He's a beast, a rapist and will suffer sure.

Let's see you there Mr. Raichand in my son's Birthday party.
_____________________________

Precap -

"This is for you"

"Wowww. New model of car set. It's awesome. Thanks uncle" I smile as he hug me. It feels so good having him near me. My son.

"Dad" I froze as he left me and run towards Rajveer. Rajveer take him in his arms and he kiss his cheeks. It breaks something inside me when my son called him dad.

I'm the one who give ground them. I'm the one who never believe in first place him being my son. Maybe that's the results today he's calling someone else Dad.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️