22) Another Chance

Chapter - 22 ( Another Chance )

Abhay's POV

I sigh and close my eyes lean to my chair. I'm in office just finished a meeting and now waiting for Mr. Ranjay Das, he's a great detective.

Yes I booked a detective...the daily one song 'i'm innocent' Piya is singing. So I hired this detective, suggest by Alisha.

Piya's behavior is really frustrating. How much I tell that I Hate Her. But deep inside the love is still there and her behavior in every step making the old Abhay wake. I'm angry on myself that how can I still love her? But whenever I saw her innocent teary eyes I failed.

Every day her smiling face, her doing my works, her hand made food...the happiness which my heart felt I can't explain. But my revenge and anger got over power everytime.

So finally I hired this detective two weeks ago to solve the fight on my mind and heart. My heart is not believing the thing I saw and my mind is telling me to punish her.

Only 29 days left with Piya. But still this detective tell me to wait, I'm getting very impatient in every day. Today I'll get everything. I know my will be the culprit but this stupid heart still wants to hear her innocence. But today my this fight will be finished.

I heard knocked on the door, I sigh. Let's know the truth.

POV ends.

A old man in his fifties entered and sit. He gives some papers to Abhay and talk.

(The conversation will be known later)

In unknown place,

Panchi is sitting and thinking something. Danish comes with tense face.

"Here we're unable to find who's that bloody person kill them and I like a coward hiding there." He looks at panchi who's in her world.

"Panchi Abhay is searching about the incident and you're having nothing to do it. You know this mean? He again starting trust to Piya" Panchi smirk and looking at Danish then laughs. Danish get confused.

"Why are you laughing?" Panchi comes near him and made him sit.

"Danish baby. Be relax. About that murders... I'm getting a Vive Misha is alive but how? I can't getting. And Abhay...well don't worry about it" panchi said and sit beside him.

"What you mean? Abhay is again falling for that girl. We should do something" panchi nods in disbelief.

"Are you deaf. I told you to be relaxed. I handle everything. Abhay will surely know some truth, but with a shock. He only get those information which I want to give him. And this is my new game. Now Abhay will hate that slut Piya more" panchi laugh.

"Uummmm" both heard a sound from upstairs and runs there.

Danish get shocked to see a girl there.

"Who's she?"

Panchi smirk and slap her,...the girl is trying to running. She again tight her hands and legs then stand.

"She is the key of my this game. Only because of her Abhay will know the details I give" Danish still is confused, he just gone for 4 hours and panchi kidnap this girl.

"Please leave me. What will you get. I don't know you" panchi laugh.

"Oh baby Rubina Das. You're just 17 years and won't understand all but just sometimes and I'll get what I want. Then you can go" panchi left and Danish follow her.

"Will you please clear all to me" Danish said.

"You don't have to think. I'll do my part best. You just hide here and concentrate to find that's murderer or Misha who's strangely I feel alive. And I'll handle that Alisha. She's giving me headache asking to let her meet" Danish shook his head.

"Don't let her meet. Who knows what will she do" Danish said.

"Let's see what I can do. Only 29 days. I've to handle everything smartly. You just do the one work I said...find the murderer and I also have to talk Jeh. What he's doing I don't know" panchi said.

In Raichand Mansion.

Piya is sitting, today her heart is feeling like something bad is happening. So Piya is looking at door again and again.

Piya sigh seeing Abhay who comes. But today his eyes are to cold, she can't understand what he's thinking.

"I'll give you water" Piya said running towards kitchen. Abhay sit in sofa and looking at ceiling lost in deep thoughts. His thought break to see Piya put the glass.

"Piya" she stop hearing Abhay said her name. She always do this works but Abhay never said anything.

Piya turn and smile. Abhay stand up and hold Piya's hand.

"Piya you want us to continue our relationship. Okay I'm ready to give you Another Chance" Piya hug Abhay in teary eyes.

"Thank you Abhay. I love you so much. I'll make everything perfect" Abhay hug back her closing his eyes in anger then smirk evilly.

Piya is happy very much hugging him. She didn't understand, why she feels something bad is happening when the best happened today. Finally Abhay trust her. That is enough for her, she will do everything she can. She will make everything perfect between them.

They broke the hug.

"Piya let's eat dinner together" Piya nods in smile and went to set table and Abhay went upstairs to get fresh.

Abhay comes in room and close the door. He closed his eyes and tears rolled from his eyes.

Abhay's POV

I'll never forgave you Piya after knowing what you did. Now the love I had for you little is gone after knowing the full reality. I'll take the revenge every thing for my sister suffering. Only that after her soul will get in peace.

Piya now be ready. I'll make you suffer at the end. You'll never be happy. I hate you Piya. You want to this all love drama so okay. I'll do it and just wait and watch what I'll do.

You did all this. You make my Sister getting rape just for money. Then kill her. My brother tried to stop so you also killed him. You burn Misha so that I get no prove of Rape. I'll never forgave you. Never.
____________________________

Precap :-

The life is perfect. Being with Abhay I feel like I had everything. I feel complete. His care, his love...his every surprise, our romance, his gestures all are making my heart warm.

How I wish, maybe I trust him earlier then we will be like this happy with our baby. I wipes the tears and smile. Now forgetting the past I should move on.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️