30) I'm Sorry

Chapter - 30 ( I'm Sorry )

The car stop in front of khurana house. Kabir ,Misha and Abhay runs inside but get shocked seeing the view in front of them.

Jeh is lying on floor cover with blood. Trio runs towards Jeh and check him.

"He's Dead" kabir said and looks at him.

"Someone shoot him on chest" Misha said.

Abhay runs upstairs and look everywhere. Piya is not there.

"There's something written" kabir said and all looks at jeh's body, near he written something with his blood before he died.

Kabir call police and inform them while they're trying to read what's written there.

"27 Raiso " Misha Read the message carefully.

"What it can be?" Kabir said.

"That's a hotel in Andheri Nagar" Abhay said the moment he remember.

"We should go before panchi do something" Misha said, all nods.

Abhay is now more scared seeing jeh's dead body and Piya's missing. His hands are shaking every moment. If something happens...he could never can be forgave himself.

Both are went towards the address. It's a journey of an hour. Seeing till now panchi can do anything and the much she hates Piya... there's no doubt she can destroy her also.

Finally they reach and runs towards there. They shocked to see full hotel are seal and police is around.

"What's happening here?" Misha asked one constable who's standing near there.

"The hotel is seal. Last night there's 90 girls comes to sell and our special officer Mr. Rajveer Chatterjee of Dubai comes and a big human trafficking gang are arrested. But the sad news we only able to save 60 among 90 girls as another 30 girls are already sold to somewhere. Our team are searching for them but as information they already transferred to some another city sadly so we couldn't available to find them"

Trio are shock to hear all the information. A big fear increase in there's heart.

"Where those 50 girls who are saved?" Kabir asked as he read the pale face of Abhay-Misha.

"They're sent to Arzoo NGO center" trio run and get inside the car to the center.

They entered in center and runs towards NGO managing room.

"Excuse me?!" The owner stand as suddenly all trio comes in her cabin.

"We want to see the 50 women who comes to here resent" Abhay asked, his hands are trembling.. he's afraid what if Piya is not there.

"But-" the owner about to speak.

"Our one family member is maybe--" kabir can't say full but the owner nods.

They checked all 50 but there's no sign of Piya.

They showed them to Piya's picture but as all are blind fold full time can't give any information.

Abhay broke down in ground and crying miserably. Kabir looks at him in pity but what can he do?

"Happy now? If you didn't throw her it would never happen. I can't believe what's happening with her...Bhai you didn't trust her how could you say you love her. IF THERE IS NO TRUST THERE'S NO LOVE ."

Misha's every words are making Abhay feel like die but what he can do now.

Abhay get up.

"Nothing happened to Piya. I'll find Panchi, she knows where's my Piya. I'll find her" Abhay said with determination.