58) I Care For You

Chapter - 58 ( I Care For You )

Piya's POV

His every words still running in my mind. Two days more passed and as promised he never bother me but still be there. Last day evening in home me and Nishita are working on laptop in a project which was really important.

I left after a nod hearing Nishita's suggestion. As all was handling by Abhay she wants him to continue his job on his office only as a worker. I look from upstairs when Nishita offered Abhay he accepted it happily and why not he of course miss his office then I saw Nishita talk to him about the project and Abhay suggest all so good. There's no doubt he's great at work.

I was feeling mad. I thought to make his life miserable like he made mine but here I'm giving him a place to stay, a job and also he's enjoying with Piyush and Viyana. What exactly I plan still two years and now everything is back fired. He didn't even complain anything it's like he's enjoying his life.

What the hell

Now I feel like there's nothing I can do. I should be known earlier... Abhay had this phased in life before. He is a self made billionaire and it will not Matter if life show him again that phase. It's great he can fight but it's making me irritated and frustrated.

I shouldn't come here first place. I should be there in New York.

I was scared from my that part which was pulling me towards him. No matter I didn't talk to him or ignore him but again my mind was clouded with him.

I'm reminding myself again and again that what he did but still seeing him near me I forget everything. It's true he is changed and that's what changing me I guess.

What's wrong going in me.

"Piya did you complete?" I comes out from my thoughts hearing Nishita. I nods and give her the files.

"I'll complete the other soon" she nods and left. I look outside where I could see another cabin where Abhay is working. Today when he comes to office there's so many peoples who's Happy. No matter how much strict he was in office but he was always there's for anyone's problem so that's so obvious everyone loves him and ideal him.

I shook my thoughts... nowadays all my thoughts are about him which makes me more frustrating. I made myself busy with files and tried my best not to think about him. After a week I need to fly back to New York, there's some works regarding to Raj's lockers and his will, last night his lawyer called me.

I noticed there's some information is missing I'm file I look towards laptop but after searching I didn't find anything. I remember peon told me other's old details can be there in store room.

I look at watch, after an hour office working hours will be finished so better be complete it before. I left towards store room.

I tried to light on the store room but it didn't work. I on the mobile torch. It's been long time my fear of darkness left but now again I feel restless.

What's wrong with me!

I shook my thinks and went to look for the files. I look upper selves and find date, there can be the documents . But it's too high. I look everywhere and saw a stairs. I fix it and start to climb then looking for the file. Finally I find the file and take it but....

"Aaacccuuuhhh" with a this sound I fail. I again heard the voice and gulp. What a mouse doing in office...all because of this mouse I fall.

"Aaahhh" I hissed, i guess I got a muscle sprain. I tried but can't able to stand up it's really paining. I sit there only breathing hard because of pain. The phone also didn't have network.

"Piyaa"

"Piyaaa"

I look towards door side and notice a little light.

What's Abhay doing here?

"I'm here" I shout then didn't look back.

"What happened" he asked, I pointed towards my leg and he tried to touch it but I scram in pain.

"What the hell are you doing here? You should asked someone if you need anything" how dare he shouted!

"Listen I can do my work perfectly. What are you doing here. Just go from here" I shouted back.

"Shut up" I glare at him hearing him yelling but my eyes get wide when I saw he's trying to take me in his arms.

"What are you doing? Stop. I can manage" I snap at him but he didn't hear and took me on his arms in bridal style and come outside. I look outside then realized I was in store room more than hour that's why all stuff left, as working hour finished.

He made me sit on sofa my cabin and went outside. I touch my foot but flinch because of the pain.

Abhay come back with a fasted box. He forward me a tablet.

"Take this pain killer. You'll feel better" I took it.

I look at him sit in front of me, he touch my feet but I again scram and tried to take back but he put my feet on his knees.

"I'm okay. You don't have to do anything. Just leave now"

"Will you please sit quiet" I glare at him and tried to take my foot back but he hold it and spray something.

"Abhay stop it. Just go"

"Piya I'll not go. Please just sit and let me do"

I tried to say again but scram when he start message on my foot. He hold my leg on grip so that I can't take it back. After sometime I feel little relax on his message.

He tight my legs on a warm bandage and about to took me in his arms again.

"Abhay stop it I said. You did what you want now just leave"

"I won't now Piya. You can't walk now. We'll see a doctor then go home"

"You don't have to baby sit me" I snapped.

But he took me in his arms with my hundred resistance, but his next words made me little froze.

"I have to because I Care For You. And anything related with you is my matter. After I'll be sure you're fine, you can go ahead."

I didn't say anything more. But I scared he will listen my race heart beat. He's effecting me..again but why?
_____________________________

Precap :-

"It's feel so alone when she's not here. I'm Missing her. It's true we're not really together but still I'm happy being near her... always watching her... being with my kids but now this two days gonna feel like hell"

"Abhay don't take so much tension." I nods at him.

"I'm scared kabir. What if she won't come back to me."

"Why are you saying like this? What happened that you're thinking" I shook my head 'no'...what should I say what happened last night...that's all my fault.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

#sorry for being late. I'm on vacation attending my cousin's wedding.