57) I Do, Love You

#All want update but still no one give me ideas 😭. I'm angry on you all. I'm out of idea now so after getting any idea then only next update will be available. I'll finish this story soon in some chappy then only start his possessiveness. DON'T SAY THAT TO START BEFORE. Just wait guys.

Chapter - 57 ( I Do, Love You )

Paris, In a Mansion,

Ayesha : Neil why you called Abhay and said him to go his mansion and as kids are missing him so he can join a caretaker job if he interested? You know he'll say yes and Piya will be upset.

Neil : You know being sometime upset maybe get you happiness forever in life.

Ayesha : What you mean?

Neil : You the day Bhai died he said me Abhay is guilty and he loves Piya so much. And Piya surely need someone in life and the way Abhay care kids I saw him as a father. I don't know what and how he's in past but now he's changed man. He's great father and maybe can be a great partner. Bhai always said that's everybody deserves a second chances so I was tried to bring it. It's up to Abhay what he'll do but I'll make sure three are okay and if Abhay do anything wrong I'll myself asked them to back here.

Ayesha : But you said to stay away from Piya.

Neil : Being in one mansion and near kids they'll be eventually together I guess!

Ayesha : smart idea. But I hope everything goes fine and as Raj assume they'll find there's Peace in forgiveness.

Neil nods.

INDIA,

Abhay's POV

Viyana : Thank you otherwise we'll surely get scold next day not finishing homework. I don't want to get insult in my new school.

Abhay : you won't. You're good girl and did you guys make friends?

Viyana : PIYUSH. Stop playing game and listen here.

Piyush : Stop sis. Abhay uncle asking you.

Abhay : I'm asking both of you.

Viyana went and snatch the phone and switch off that. "Diii" Piyush Shout and run behind her. I laughed looking at them.

After a long time I'm again feel okay. I was missing Piyu terribly but being with them it's not feel that lonely. Kabir was called me so many times so I just said about being here in Piya's Mansion...I didn't say him about Misha ...he'll be upset otherwise. And I'm really thankful to Neil that because of him I get this chance.

Now I can be with Piyush, I missed his everything and it's still hurt when he call me uncle but here I get another angel Viyana. She's so cute like Piyasha and specially being near Piya. We saw each other's but never talk. If there's anything about kids I said to Priya and she talk Piya that.

It's something very difficult that the love of your life is so near you but still so far. The distance is so far that I don't understand what should I do? What should I do that she knows how much I'm guilty? How to make her understand that I really love her? How to make her believe I was not that Abhay now...I was a new Abhay, which she dream of at time. How? How? I was getting restless to every time.

It's been 3 days I'm here but there's no progress. I was doing what I could do. Give her space but still being for her but now what should I do that this distance close at least little.

At every day dinning table all together but still far...she didn't even look at me. Then after the kids sleep finally we went towards our room.

No I can't go. I should say something. Just something.

"Piya" she stopped but didn't turn.

"Piya I know you still hate me but I want you to know something. ( Abhay sigh) Piya I think you should know that I'm really guilty. I'm really ashamed what I did in past. The day I come to know I lost you. I tried to find you all time in 7 years. I never thought and believe that I lost you...I know always one day I'll find you. My prays and Piyu's craving for mother won't left sure. Finally I find you. You know all this year's every day I cursed myself for doing worse with you. You love me and I broke you. I'm ready to repentance all my life... I'm ready to do everything you said...I just want your forgiveness. I want you to know I'm not that Abhay...I am now that Abhay who's living with you and living for my kids who are MY family. And last I Do, Love You and will always do forever. Doesn't matter you'll forgive me or not but I'll do anything I can do for you till I alive.        Good night. If you need anything I'm always beside you forever. You just need to ask." I finished saying all that was buried on my heart. I want her to know now no matter if she pushed me away but I was always there and will always there for her and of course our kids.

I left from there but then turn back she close her room door. The room where at a time we used to share....she didn't say anything but at least she listen me and for now it's enough for me.

I don't know what store in our future but I'll try my best to make it great for for. And maybe one day she accept my forgiveness.
_____________________________

Precap :-  Don't know

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️