32) Happy Birthday

Happy Diwali 🎉🎉

Chapter - 32 ( Happy Birthday )

New York,

Simran went inside the room and laid on bed off the lights. Ran looking at her for a moment then shook his head and went another side of bed and sit there.

He took out a diary and start writing it and thinking about something deeply.

"Noo Please"

"Leave me..no please"

"Don't... don't"

"Everything is fine. Get up." Raj shook simran but she's sweating badly and murmuring continuously.

"Get up" but all in vain she's not waking and crying in sleep.

"PIYA WAKE UP" Raj yelled and Piya sit with a jerk.  Sweating and crying, he caressing her head to clam her.

Raj took out a box and hand her a pill and water.

"Take it and sleep" Piya obey, he made her laid and caressing her head soon sleep took over her because of medicine effect.

He get up taking a pillow but turning again looking at her sleeping figure. He caresses her forehead and plant a peak there. Then put pillow in sofa and laid there. Soon he's in also sleep.

In India,

Misha, Kabir, Piyu, Misthi, Sahil all are in shopping mall buying toys.

Piyu, Misthi, sahil went game corner while kabir pulled Misha at corner.

"What the hell Kabir"

"I was missing you" kabir said holding her waist.

"You shameless, we're in mall" Misha tried to pull his hand but he pulled her more. She's trying hard not to blush but she did and Kabir smirk.

"Loving my own wife.. I don't need that's shame" Misha hit his leg and kabir left her.

"Huhh. Yiu can't win from Misha Thakral" Misha said flowing her hair and laugh seeing Kabir face.

"Mumma" both hear and left to Misthi who's making sad faces as Piyu and Sahil are win at team work.

"Now I'll be at your team" Kabir said joining Misthi and four are playing and Misha is laughing at them.

Finally at 7 all comes home.

"Why there is so dark." Piyu said and suddenly lights get on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" all Shouted and Piyu smile brightly and looking at the decorations. Her favorite Disney princess Cinderella theme.

"Let's come. Time for the princess be ready" piyu nods and Abhay take her to room.

Then both come downstairs and Music began. All laughs and then time for cake cutting.

Piyu giggle seeing the best cake. She cut and feed Abhay first then all one by one.

"So how's the surprise? All planned by your dad" Sid said and piyu nods happily. 

"Thanks Papa. I love you. You're the best father in the world" Piyu hug Abhay tightly in happiness.

Abhay kiss her forehead.

"Pleasure is mine all princess" all enjoyed so much. Abhay looks at Piyu's smiling face which always make him remember Piya's smile.

Maybe it's the way I can make you smile. I wish i find you and fill your life with the love you ever dreamed. Only that can make me free from this guilt (Abhay thinks)

Piyu take Abhay near magician which also invited and all laughs and enjoying the magic show and family together time.

New York,

"What is this Piyush. Is it how you behave in school" Simran aka Piya said angrily. Today when she's in work she get a call of school that Piyush hit someone.

"Mumma I didn't do anything. He pushed me." Piyush cried.

"Don't cry" Raj said who's also come just now running and take him in arms seeing him crying.

"Papa mumma" Viyana also comes there.

"Mumma Don't scold chotu, he's right. I know that Viki he's always tease him"

"Piyush baby if anyone tease you then come and tell us. I'll talk to teacher wait" Raj give Piyush to Piya.

"I'm sorry" Piyush hug her.

"Mumma I swear I didn't do anything" Piya sigh.

"I'm sorry"

"Piyush now don't cry like small baby. You're Viyana Chatterjee's brother." Piya put down Piyush and he went towards Viyana who hug him and he smile as he loves his Didi.

Raj comes and saw everything then looks at Piya's face... she's smiling but just little, her face is still sad.

Four left home. In way all are talking and laughing. Piya just smile little with every talk and give small answers.

When the car stop Piyush and Viyana runs inside.

"Piya" Piya stiffened heard him she looks at him silently as if telling her to continue.

"Piya it's not good. You know your doctor also said, you should talk to all. But you're always be quite and your behavior with Piyush is not good. I mean-"

"You think I like what's happening? I can't breathe..I feel suffocating all time. I can't just smile... it's so difficult me to smile, it's difficult to sleep without taking tablet and Piyush (Piya sigh, a tear fall from her eyes) Because his face, his every actions, his likes, his dislikes all are making me remind Him. I love him very much, did you think I feel happy to be like with him but still I can't love because whenever I tried I remembered Him. I just can't .. it's so difficult" finally she cried hard.

"Piya... it's okay. Please calm" but she's crying and her breathing get heavier.

"Shit" Raj mummers and take the inhaler from his pocket and make her take it. She clam and close her eyes.

Piya wipes her tears.

"Let's go inside" Raj nods and both went mansion.

"Simran Please come with me. You know my all friends will be also there but Neil won't leave me alone as for him I'm still kid"

Piya sigh..."but I don't like going club an all"

"Simran you're so boring, god knows how our Raj handle you.( Ayesha smirk) maybe love magic" Ayesha laughing as for her she's teasing and Piya also laugh but bitterly which Ayesha didn't know, only Neil and Raj know everything.

Love is only exist in fairy tales. In real life only there's betrayed exists. I hate the word LOVE.(Piya thinks)

Piya nods and Ayesha hug her in excitement.

"Okay go get ready we'll go." Piya went to get room to get ready.
____________________________

Precap :-

Sid : Abhay there is this New York Client, we've to go there for signing the deal  and then attend the party.

Abhay : I can't go. You know leaving Piyu here-

Sid : so go with her. It will be a vacation also. Remember Piyu saying about New York, she wants to go. There's still 1 week so think.
_____________

"Hey hotties"

"Simran we should go now" Ayesha said holding Piya's handa and about to go but those Three boy's come in front of them.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️