17) More Truth

Chapter - 17 ( More Truth )

Piya's POV

Piya : no you're lieing. You can't be my sister. How could it can be possible?

Panchi : don't worry baby sister. I also didn't think as you're my sister. You're a illegitimate children of my dad. He cheated on my mom and your bloody slut mom seduce him.

"Panchi" I shouted making her flinch, how dare she talked like this about my mumma.

Panchi : don't you dare. You're also a bloody whore who seduce Abhay. My dad who loves me so much gets mad because of your mom.

We all so happy. My dad planned everything well and we snatch everything from Raichand's. And dad made fool his business partner/ Abhay's dad Chand Raichand.

But suddenly we got a news of Abhay Raichand again starting business after 4 years. His mom dad are dead that time. After his dad suicide in jail and mom died in heart attack, breaking Abhay is not easy.

The deal was so important and 9 Months are for making project presentation. And seeing Abhay dad was scared he might loose. Dad also didn't handle well business so it had so loss. This project is depends on our future.

At that time I helped dad it this. I made Abhay fall in love with me so that I can get hand on this project. Abhay is madly behind me and I acted so well.

He loves me so much and in one point I also want him but dad just said me to do acting. I did what he said to me.

I get all his works for project, all his hard work of 9 Months and he fails on the project. Dad win.

Next day Abhay find out about my identity and he feels really broken. Well I didn't mind as now again he lost his little bank balance but then again Abhay start becoming rich. It's true Abhay had really talent.

And soon dad lost everything when Abhay entered again business world. but the remaining property of 50 crores....

He gives on your name

I look at panchi shocked. 50 crores are on my name?

Piya : 50 crores?

Panchi : yes after lost everything dad are in depressed and then again he meet your mom. He finds out about you. Your exist becomes hell for me. Dad died in heart attack after naming his whole Damm property on your name. I comes on road. I searched about his illegitimate child, but your mom and your trace are so difficult. But those fucking rules on Dad's nominee. His daughter Piya Jaiswal have to marry and have a kid for her to  transfer her property on anyone's name.

You know what Piya Jeh just wanted to have you one time, but he becomes mad behind you. Now he wants to marry you. He said he'll help me to do this and transfer whole property to me after having a kid with you but your fucking morals, you didn't let Jeh come to you ever but you fuck Abhay. My Abhay.

I look at her shocked. She's the girl who broke Abhay and the person whom I trust he's with Panchi destroying my life. What a fool I'm. The Abhay who loves me really I lost his love, I lost our baby. I lost his trust. Forever. The More Truth I find the more I feel how wrong I'm in my life. I can have a perfect life with Abhay and my baby but now everything is finished.

Panchi : you really had a talent that both Abhay and Jeh are behind you. But till I'm alive Abhay can't be yours if he can't be mine. If he hates me he'll hate you more. For him I'm only a cheater but you're a cheater and murderer. Look piya what happened now you can't prove anything Abhay because your staying at asylum and everything.. Misha's Diary too is in my clutch. Now you're lost to bear only Abhay's hatred. I'll make sure you're MADE TO BE HATED only Hated.

Piya : why? What wrong I've done? I didn't want any property. But please don't do this. I love Abhay. I want to be with him. Please say him the truth.

I cried. I've no option other to begging. How I'll gonna prove myself innocent when I don't have anything. Abhay will never trust me. Never.

But she laughed. I look at her...how could someone can be do this? I'm not Arvind Thakur daughter, I can't and didn't want. I want to be only my sugumumma's daughter like always been.

Panchi : Piya don't joke. You don't know creating all this hatred in Abhay's heart and mind was so difficult. Misha is hell behind to make you Abhay's. Only I know how much hard I plan all this and you think I'll say the truth to Abhay? Abhay hate me I know that's why I'm saying if Abhay can't be mine he can't be yours also. And more surprises are on way Piya. You said you love Abhay huhh? Let this remain days complete. Abhay will throw you like a tissue and I'll take you the place which you belongs.

Piya : that never happens. Abhay loves me still. I know it. He'll never let me go. 50 days are still I've. I'll prove myself innocent. I'll prove that I've a disorder for which I killed Misha, Siddharth and my baby. I'll check up by a doctor and he'll prove the truth.

She laughed again. Now what??

Panchi : yes you can go to the doctor and he'll tell you 'you're always fine' because the truth is nothing happened to you. Piya don't be so fool. Can't you think how suddenly you got this much big disorder?? You're such a fool...this all our plan. Yes you kill Misha, Siddharth and you know a secret...you also tried to kill Abhay.

I look at her in horror. I didn't have any disorder? It's all there's plan? I-i tried to kill Abhay? How when ?

Panchi : don't be so shocked little sister. I'll tell you about that night because you didn't remember anything. You're under hypnotized.

What???? Hypnotized???
__________________________

Precap:-

"Piya help"

"Noo"

"Aahhhh"

Piya is standing like a statue where in full mansion are echoing to Misha's shout.

Sid is lieing in pool of blood. He had a little conscious but can't stand. Tears rolled out from Sid's eyes feeling so helpless not able to help his sister.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️