24) Yes I'm Misha

Chapter - 24 ( Yes I'm Misha )

Raichand Industry,

The person get shocked seeing him.

"Kabir" she mummer.

Kabir : Miss Alina Maheswari. What are you doing here? This is old cabin of Danish when he work here? Why you come here? At first day I had see something fishy about you. Now tell me the truth. How do you know that secret generator room door. Only three person are know it. Me, Abhay and Misha.

Alina in nervousness cross her fingers and trying to say something but she didn't know what to say.

"Misha" Alina looks up and gasped in shock Kabir comes near her and hug her tightly.

She remain I'm shocked how Kabir comes to know she's Misha?

Misha push him.

"Kabir you-" Kabir nods no.

Kabir : Misha you're alive? You know in between all time I work with you. I know you from years and your every works, your behavior, your like-dislike and in fact little allergy everything is same. Then I start taking your past information and there's nothing. All is just two years. And the real Alina is dead in accident 5 years ago. Why you're hiding? Tell me Misha. Don't denied. Only you know the secret doors and here in Danish's cabin. I followed you after knowing you are not Alina and you're here. Please just say truth please. Please Misha

Kabir hold her shoulder and shook her repeatedly telling 'tell the truth' finally Misha pushed him and shouted

" Yes I'm Misha. HA MAIN HU MISHA, I NEVER DIED. I'M ALIVE" Kabir smile in teary eyes and hug her again. Misha broke in tears.

Kabir : Misha you're alive. You don't know how much I'm happy. You don't know how all people's are suffer in missing you. Abhay would be very happy d. And then (angrily) you can say the truth to police and Piya in be behind the bars.

Misha : shut up Kabir. Piya is innocent. Why you all blame her...I don't understand. Can't you all see her innocence in her eyes?

Kabir shock to hear it. Last time he fight with Abhay because he accepted Piya and here Misha is telling that Piya is innocent but how? Then what Abhay saw?..all questions are running in his mind.

Kabir : how?

Misha sit in sofa and cried, she can't stop her tears. Remembering all past still haunted her that's why she killed Misha and be Alina Maheswari.

Misha said everything happens and Kabir's blood boil in anger. He wants to kill Panchi and Danish. But he's also guilty because he blame Piya who's just a Victim of all this.

"But why you're not come back when you're alive?"

Misha sigh. Now she have to tell everything which happens till now. Misha sigh and Kabir looks at her to continue.

Misha's POV

Yes I'm not Alina Maheswari. I'm Misha Raichand. But the incident change everything. Me and Sid bhai was in bad Condition after that. My face is burned.

Flashback,

I went in coma. After 1 year I open my eyes and looks at my everywhere. Where I'm?

"You're okay?" I look at a aunty. She's in her middle 60's age.

I nods.

I cried thinking all this happened, my body is in pain but my heart is in more pain. How could they do this? I got tense more think about Piya. What will they do to her?

"I've to go. I've to. Someone there's need me." I said but she hold my hand.

"Okay go. But listen and saw something" I nods.

She take me in front of a mirror and I got another shock. It's not me! What is happen?

I look at Auny and she smiled.

"It's the face of my daughter Alina Maheswari. I'm Madhu Maheswari, owner of Maheswari company and Maheswari hospital. After the incident I saw you in hospital. I went for some formalities, as that's also my one of branch of Hospital. But then I realized something is wrong. Those are not treat you, they planned to kill you. But you're still alive and I can't do this. So I take you away secretly and put another burn body at your place. But sorry I can't save your brother they put another body at his place and take him away. Your brother Mr. Abhay Raichand is thinking maybe you all died. I thought to tell but then I got news he's in coma." I get shock. They take Sid bhai... don't know what will they do to her? Where is Piya? Why Abhay Bhai in Coma?

So many questions are in my mind. I didn't get anything information of Piya but I got the news Abhay Bhai . But I understand everything. Piya maybe not in her sense.

But then rage come me. I want revenge. I tried so many times to find Sid bhai but there's no news.

Madhu mumma is very good. She had no one but always be happy seeing my face. It's remind her to her daughter. But then I start planning and take information my all Rapists.

At that time I forget everything and build a new girl then becomes Alina Maheswari.

Flashback End.

Then I come back India to take revenge. Coming here I get a news Abhay Bhai staying with Piya.

I seriously don't know anything about them. I just want to kill Panchi and Danish and fill my revenge but then I got another news what Abhay Bhai did. I thought they're together because of love no... it's Abhay Bhai's hatred.

I want to tell them Piya is innocent but I also need to find Sid Bhai. He's alive but they still kidnap him as only he knows everything happens there. I can't go...what if they killed him..I don't want to lose Sid bhai's life.

POV ends

Kabir is shocked to hear Sid also alive and Danish-Panchi kidnap him.

"Kabir I want to find Sid bhai and over everything soon. I want Piya to get justice. She didn't deserve which is happening to her. I don't exactly know everything but I know Abhay bhai in anger can hurt her. That's why I'm here...in some months after those men's whom I killed Danish got underground. I can't find him and I want him to find Sid bhai only after that I can go back to Abhay Bhai" kabir nods in understand.

"But don't worry, yes Abhay was angry but now everything is fine he forget the past and move on. Both are happy. I know I maybe say Piya bad thing and fight with Abhay also how can he forget everything. But now I'm happy. Abhay did right. And now I'll help you. We both will try to find Danish and free Sid." Misha nods

"Thanks Kabir and promise me you will not say anything to Abhay Bhai now as everything is fine with abhay-piya will tell after freeing Sid Bhai. I also found someone in between from us helping Panchi-Danish. I don't want any risk to my Sid bhai's life" Kabir promised her.

"I'm happy for bhai and Piya. You know I'm amazed he forget his revenge but it's good. The love win" Kabir nods in happiness.

"Now I've to find everything of Danish. His whereabouts can be find here" Kabir nods and start helping her. He admire her secretly, now his love back. He will never let her go.
_____________________________

Precap :-

"How's baby doing?" Neha nods positive.

Alisha hold the baby and sit in sofa. She caressing baby's head and went near to the room.

Opening the door her eyes get moisture and runs towards the person.

"I miss you so much" Alisha said and cried hard.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️