53) Back To There

Chapter - 53 ( Back To There )

Piya's POV

"Neil i-" I don't know what exactly to say...in early when Abhay left I went to kids room. No wonder he takes care both of them when, I was so lost and all are busy. It feels really empty without Rajveer...I get's used to his presence.

Then again lost thinking about these 7 years and my life before. Thinking why always my life takes unbelievable twists...what exactly written in my fate? Then I heard Neil knock on kids room. He asked me to come out and I find out he knows that I brought Raichand Mansion, Company. I really now don't understand what should I tell him? Should I continue my revenge?

"Piya you can do anything. I talk to Nishita and she said she wants to help you" I nods, I really not understanding what should I do this time? Nishita is actually Neil and Raj's cousin sister who had a love marriage when she's 18 with Angat, the person who cheating her when Maya comes to his life...he said he got bor with her and at a time Maya also insult her very. She didn't say anything to anyone just file a divorce not mention any reason. When I was doing all background check on Maya then I found out...I face to face talk to her and she is so Angry and also want her revenge from Maya...we found out Maya manipulate Angat as he had so profits in business means rich so Maya used tricks and Angat thought Nishita had affair with Sharan her best friend so he also didn't care and cheat on her with Maya. But  when Angat face lose Maya left him went to another guy, Angat asked forgiveness and still trying.

Then Nishita wants to make Maya suffer and after hearing all from me she wants to help me in my Revenge. She found out Maya with Sid they're in Italy and soon after collecting all prove against Maya she's going to in jail for killing own sister and manipulate many men's taking there's money and same about Sid, he had also many affairs and mostly Pinky whom he Force to have abortion and forcing to get into that relationship... otherwise she shouldn't get any job. He takes advantage of many poor girl.

I learn one thing with these two money and pleasure all this two care and both will be in jail for sure after getting enough prove.

"Piya" hearing my name on comes out of trance and eyes get wide seeing Ayesha, I look at Neil and he nods. So now everyone knows I'm Piya.

"Piya if you want to go you can. But I'll come to meet my Devils" I smile and hug her. I'm happy that they want to help me for my revenge.

We talked long then I went to make kids ready, they're silent today but we all tried to make them happy.

"Where is uncle?" We all frown hearing Viyana, we're now sitting in table for having lunch. Our flight is late night and I almost complete my packing and kids. Neil and Ayesha are going Germany for her model contract and his business purpose.

"Who Uncle" I asked.

"Abhay uncle" we all look at Piyush and Viyana... they're get attached to Abhay just some hours.

"Buddies he left home" Neil said.

"You said it in breakfast time but his home is two minutes from our mansion" we sigh, they understand wrong.

"My Devils home means not here. He left to India where his actually home" Ayesha clear there's misunderstanding.

"He left" both said in sad upset voice and runs to there's room ignoring our voices.

"Umm Piya, when you went India. Let's kid meet Abhay..I guess they'll feel better" I didn't response to Ayesha or Neil's look who wants a answer. I just left to my room.

I took Raj's photo and smile seeing the room. It's had so many memories. Our friendship, our little love..maybe one side, then our enjoy...his support everything. He deserves a true love from a person who can love him immensely and that is Simran...I hope they'll take a rebirth and had happily ever after. I can never love him like he deserves.

At night 2, I finally landed in India. The place where I had worse memory. The place where I had Betrayal, Hate, Insult and what not. As I got information Abhay had already move from here. The moment my car is entered in mansion I saw a figure pushed outside.

Me. The old Piya.

The weak girl having a baby on stomach got kicked out of this mansion. Then when I come out from car I saw Abhay forcefully taking me inside.

The girl who entered as a Mistress.

Now I'm Back To There again.

Now I'm again here as a owner. Everything has changed but all memories are fresh. It can never fade how much we tried to forget. Kids are looking the mansion. They're sad to coming here but I said I had work and they understand but still sad then suddenly Ayesha and kids had 1 hour secret time and both becomes little happy to come here.

There's already Nishita arrange everything for our's room. Kids had another room...as there's already kids room so no problem to make special arrangements.

I hug Nishita the moment kids went to room and gets sleep. I sigh, as both tired so sleep otherwise how could i read a story...I'm so bad on it.

POV ends

Nishita take piya upstairs her her....Piya looks the room... where she gets raped by Abhay... where she make loves to him lot of times... where he give her false dreams.

"Piya" Nishita said, seeing Piya so lost looking the room. She understands after knowing everything.

"Yeah say" Piya said, control her all emotions which she killed long back. She herself wants to face all this...to fight with her fears.

"Abhay already left the moment he land. He was now with Misha and Kabir. But you said, you want to make him alone but how could it will be possible if those two help him"

"Don't worry about Kabir, he will do whatever Misha said and I know how to handle Misha" Piya said. Nishita frown, she after knowing Sid and Maya had a doubt in her mind...did Piya all doing to punish Abhay or for his good because they're betrayed him and also criminals. But then again seeing her emotionless face she didn't understand.

Reading Piya's mind is most difficult thing.

Nisha left from there. Piya looks the room and sit on bed. She smirk, now the last step and her Revenge path will be clear....soon Abhay (also our readers) will understand what exactly Piya wants.
______________________________

Precap :-

"Why you're doing this Piya?"

"What I'm doing?"

"Look i know what Bhai did is wrong but he loves you, I saw how he suffer all this year's every second"

"So?"

"Please Piya forgave him"

"Really like you did" I Laugh sarcastic seeing Misha's face.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️