15) You're A Cheater

Chapter - 15 ( You're A Cheater )

Piya's POV

Today I played a good game and the guard will be now so much frustrated as he lost me. After thinking so much I made a plan and finally I snick out from the temple using crowded.

I went to a PCO and inform Jeh to meet me. I didn't went to my apartment as I know his security can find me easily there.

I wait for Jeh and finally he comes. Today I want to clear all the things.

Jeh : Piya are you okay?? Is Abhay hurt you.

I smile sarcastic, look who's asking?

Piya : Jeh I want to know the truth today. Will you have girlfriends behind me?? Will Misha know this?? Will you challenge Misha t-to be me yours??

Jeh : who told you all those nonsense?? It's not true.

Piya : no one write nonsense on her diary. So now I want to know everything. I read Misha's Diary

Jeh : Piya

He whispered...

Piya : why Jeh?? And please don't lie.

Jeh : it's not like that. You know me..I'm always free talking. You know everything was did by Abhay.

Piya : no Abhay didn't do anything. I find out everything. But don't lie Jeh.. what's that challenge you did to Misha??

I can see jeh's sweating face. I look away, life is really strange.. what I think and what is truth.

Piya : Jeh Please say, if you love me.

Jeh : listen Piya, Misha is trying to snatch you from me because for her Abhay is perfect for you and you love Abhay so....I just said her all This. I'm not serious in anything. It was because of her only.

Piya : So Mishu was always right. You're not good for me. You're A Cheater. How could you.

Jeh hold her hand : Piya I never cheat. I love you from my heart. I just didn't want to loose you because of that Abhay.

Piya : Abhay didn't do anything. It's Misha who made all this to as Abhay think I love him and later I betrayed him, she's trying something which is not possible and here my disease made all mess. I kill Misha and Sid who just wants me to marry Abhay because I've his child.

Jeh : Piya please..I love you and I always ready to marry you. In fact till now. Only 49 days have till finished to 3 Months then we'll marry each other.

I looking at him shocked. He still thinks I'll marry him. I smile sarcastic. Then back two steps.

Piya : Jeh I hate you. You never loves me. You just want me. Don't act now, I know everything....you can fool Mumma and me but not now in future. I will never be yours ever.. I'll rather die.

Jeh : you are mine Piya. You're saying all this because now you're want to be with Abhay.

'chhhaatttaakk' I slap him. He needs it.

Piya : Abhay hate me Jeh. And why won't?? I'm murderer of his family. Which is the reason doesn't matter and Abhay now will not believe me if I tell him the truth and in fact if I show him the diary till he will think is all my plan. That's much he hated me.

I left from there crying....my life I messed in my own hands. If I'll accept that time I also love Abhay... never that's all happened. Maybe I'll lead a happy life with my child. But no......but no I trust Jeh blindly, I want to full fill the promise I made with mumma that I can't see anything.

I love Abhay. Yes I love him...but I'm too blind to accept that.

Now it's too late.

I stop at the park, where I saw some kids playing. Why the life is too unpredictable. My every dreams are shattered and now will it can be ever join?? Will ever Abhay can love me?? Will I say Abhay that I've Split Personality Disorder?? Is the reason I became a person...and did crime. I didn't remember what I did. But 1 and half year staying in Asylum I become normal. After I come back from asylum I take much time to recover from all This and when I finally feel well and get ready to marry Jeh... Abhay comes. Will Abhay believe??

What if Abhay will think me a big liar?? But I've to take this risk and tell him. Yes I've to. I'll tell Abhay everything and give that diary also then I'll tell also that I love him. Yes I'll... Abhay come back soon.

I went to home where outside I saw the guards glaring at me. I just went to my room and close the door.

If Abhay will truest me then we'll start a new life together. I smile thinking all this.... maybe there can be still a chance.

I open my bag and take out all papers.  Before come mansion I went to my apartment to take my all reports. I'll show it to Abhay. I keep the papers in my cupboard with Misha's diary. There still the news papers.....I don't know but I feel I know something, but what??

I closed my eyes and laid on my bed.

"No please. Piya ahhhh. Save me"

"Please don't do this."

"Piyaaaa save me"

"Misha" I wake up sweating, it's not first time I dream something like this but it's some months ago I last saw so why all this again. Is this because my medicine are finished. I've to brought them again. There Priya uesd to remind me all time but here no one had for this.

Suddenly the open and I swear Abhay is looking Damm angry at me. What I did now??

"So happy now meeting your lover... fucking him once again" my eyes get teary hearing his accusations, it pain so much. But now that's not time for cry. I'll tell Abhay everything today. I'll.
____________________________

Precap :-

Piya : Who are you?

She smirk. Again a betrayal. U think her my friend, my sister but she's the villain. Only because of her Abhay had so much pain one time...but what she wants from me??

"Poor Piya. So sad. But you're too fool baby sister."

I look at her shock...what is she saying?? Sister???

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️