38) My Wife

#OMG this is in No. 1 Story on Abhiya.😍 All because of your support. Thank you Soo much for my all Readers 🎉❤️

Chapter - 38 ( My Wife )

Abhay's POV

"What are you saying Bhai? Piya was there. Oh my gosh. Please take her with you"

"It's not simple.. she's pretend to be Simran"

"What you mean?"

I told Everything to Misha, she's happy but after hearing full story she's thinking Maybe she's not Piya.

"Misha I know my Piya. And I'm sure"

"Bhai but you search it all through the help of detective, it can be possible two persons in same face"

"I will not come back without her. I'll prove her my Piya" i said Angrily and cut the call. How could she say she's not my Piya. I can never mistook recognize her.

I handle the project there myself, because at first I thought my another employee will handle but when I'm already there so what's the need of it. I've to make sure finished my work and spending time with Piyu and also finding everything truth.

Piya or Simran mystery.

I already asked my detective to give me locations of Piya and then I get the text.

She's in Dining Chant Club with her husband...it can't never be possible. She loves me. No Rajveer can snatch her.

I went there to find Rajveer and Simran talking and laughing. But her laugh is not real. I look the dress she wear. A white short dress comes to her knees, she never wear such dress even I force, she feels uncomfortable on it. But here she's so comfortable, like she loves and wear only this type of dresses.

Piya said something on his ear and move. This is chance I have to talk to her.

I follow her, she's about to go washroom but I hold her hand and take her aside.

"What the fuck" she shouted.

Abhay : Piya please I want to talk to you. Just once.

Piya : Aarrgg. Mr. Raichand can't you get one thing in your head. I'M NOT PIYA. I'M SIMRAN.

Abhay : NO. YOU'RE PIYA. MY PIYA..I CAN'T NEVER MISTOOK IT.

"Fuck with your mistakes" she's about to go but I pulled her.

"Chhaattak" I hold my cheeks, she slapped me, but it's okay for her I can bear anything.

POV ends

Piya about to go but Abhay again hold her hand.

Abhay : please Piya. For our daughter, she wants you. Our Piyasha...Piya she never died, it's all Panchi's another plan.

Piya : Mr. Raichand, I think you need to go and saw a psychiatrist. You're talking nonsense. I'M NOT PIYA.

Piya pushed him and about to go but he hold her shoulder and pinned her on wall. Piya looking at him wide eyes.

"Piya please. Say you're my Piya. I know it. You're not any Simran. I can't be wrong in this. Please Piya just say once. Not for me for our Piyasha , she wants her mother. She's craving for you. I know I did whatever is wrong...but a sin. But for just once forgave me. I love you so much"

In all time Piya is trying to push him. she can't have him so near, It suffocating her but here he's claiming her continuously him which angered her.

Piya pushed him hard, seeing her power Abhay also stumbled looking at her wide eyes, before Piya could again slap him, he's on ground. Piya looking at Raj wide eyes but then hold his hands.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE" Raj yelled angrily.

Abhay get up wiping the blood which comes out from his lips.

"She's not your wife Simran. She's my Piya" Abhay said angrily.

"Rajveer" she said, holding his hand as he's about to go near him.

Abhay looks at there's joint hand. Raj-Piya about to go but Piya stop looking back at him.

"Mr. Raichand, I'll give you advice..go to a good psychiatrist you really need it. I'M NOT YOUR WIFE, oh I said WIFE as you said, she's mother of your daughter. But trust me I'm not. I'm MRS SIMRAN RAJVEER CHATTERJEE AND HE'S (holding Rajveer's hand more tightly) MY HUSBAND." Raj-Piya left from there.

Abhay is there froze standing still.

I'M NOT YOUR WIFE.

I'M MRS SIMRAN RAJVEER CHATTERJEE.

HE'S MY HUSBAND.

Her words ringing in his mind, yes she's not His Wife..how it could be when he made her His Mistress. Abhay close his eyes,...is it a taunt??

Raj-Piya comes out. Piya went towards bar corner and gulp two shots. Raj pulled her when she's about to gulp another shot.

Piya : how dare her to claimed me as his.

Raj : Piya calmed down.

Piya : because of him our work gets spoiled.

Raj : it's okay, we'll planned something more again.

Piya's POV

We went back to home. But I was still Angry and Raj trying to make me calm. How dare that Abhay to claim me as his. He again touch me, his breath again fall my face. It's only disgust me. And the most important because of him our plan failed. We come there as we got information about Shyam but he spoiled it.

We come back and went towards department to said there's we nothing found. After finishing work we come late night. After getting fresh we eat dinner and Raj went towards kids room. After hour he comes.

"Piya close the laptop" I sigh and off it. I'm still figuring something to catch that terrorist and finding his plan.

We laid on bed then wish good night to each other's. I can't sleep till after taking my pills, it's all because of Abhay and his disgusting touch. I'm getting suffocated only because of him. He is take vowed not to let me be in peace. I well very aware about Piyasha, but I don't think she needs me. When I can't give proper love his son then how can his daughter, which is till now with him. I hate EVERY things which connected with him. But my Piyush is can be like him but he's part of me and Rajveer's son that's why I can love him.

Look Abhay what you made me. I Became a heartless person who hate the word LOVE. I hate HAPPINESS. can you believe a human HATE CHILDREN just because that's CONNECTED TO YOU. The more I changed I hate you more. You don't know what I've faced just because you. I HATE YOU ABHAY RAICHAND TO THE CORE OF MY LIFELESS HEART.

I can't forget the single thing which I suffer, which I faced. Those hours still haunted me.

Flashback:

To be continued

______________________________

Precap :-

"Aahh" Piya hissed as they throw her on bed. She get up fast and moving back. those men's are looking at her Lustfully.

There's no way to get out from the room and the dress she wear nothing doing to cover herself.

"Please NO. Leave me please. I'm pregnant"

"Shut up you WHORE. I brought you giving one crore so now please me and my friends. Get up and STRIP"

Piya crying more hard.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️