9) Alina Maheswari

Chapter - 9 (Alina Maheswari)

Abhay's POV

I open my eyes feeling so much aching in my head. It's not first time I take drink so why is it paining this much. I sit slowly adjust with the su light which fall on my face.

Then putting hand beside I found someone..but my eyes get wide seeing Piya and myself... I'm naked. What happened? Her cheeks have marks dried tears and the bare shoulder and neck I see both are filled with red marks.

I close my eyes then memories comes...i-i rape her..how could I do that? My baby are shaking remembering all..her pleading, shouting. What happened to me? I'm not like this.

I get up from bed and wear my clothes, I saw her torn clothes are in floor and the scissor in table. I take my clothes for office and left towards guest room.

Opening the shower I look myself so nail marks, which is prove her struggling. I-i'm not a rapist. How could I can do with my Piya? Tears are flowing from my eyes and I'm drowning in the pool of guilt. How could I saw her eyes ever??

I left towards office doing my work to forget all but it's impossible. Yes I want to hurt her but not like this. I never intend to force her. How could I do. I lo-.....no I don't know about my feelings but no one deserves this punishment. How will I ever forgave myself for this sin?

I look the executing paper of our contract paper with Maheswari industry, I strictly tell it will be 70% and 30% but still those useless employee...put it 60% and 40%. I called Kabir through the intercom. He just returned today from Bangalore, where I send him for a project.

Abhay : Kabir I strictly told the investor to put it 10/3 but here look. It's 60 and 40..

Kabir : umm..I guess we should have take a meeting and confirm all as the reports comes to Maheswari side, so it will be clear the demand of profit.

Abhay : So called the owner of Maheswari industry.

Kabir : Yes. I'll fixed the meeting tomorrow with the owner Miss Alina Maheswari.

I nods.

Kabir : Alisha said about Piya Abhay what you're d-

I glare at him to stop and shout "leave"...Kabir left silently.

I just don't want to talk about Piya. Remembering all I do is already feeling me I'm a big culprit and I'm.

At night I come late and went towards my room. I'm glad Piya takes today's food. I take my clothes to change and went washroom. After coming I noticed Piya's face. Tears still visible in her cheeks.

I can't be there more. I left towards guest room for sleep.

Piya's POV

Hearing closing sound of door I open my eyes and feel pain in my whole body. Tears comes out remembering what Abhay did last night. Yes I'm a just mistress of him who's for only his pleasure.

I noticed he's not here, so he left that's mean. I somehow get up and left towards washroom taking help of wall. I hissed when water touch my wounds. My full body is cover with red marks. My abdomen is paining.

After taking bath I somehow feel relaxed. I sit in bed slowly and looking at myself in mirror. What made me today my destiny?? The Piya who's having dream of a love is in the cage of hatred. Was I made to be hated?

The maid left the food. I didn't have energy to refuse Because I'm Damm hungry. I didn't come out from my room. I'm lost in my thoughts.

"Mumma....you choose wrong. Look what Jeh made me today. He sold me. He sold me" I cried caressing and looking at my mom's picture.

I didn't know Abhay think so low that I did sex for money?? I can understand his hatred but still can it be justified to do this?? Is all happened in past was my fault??

I hate Jeh for do this and here I'm suffering.

"Piya beta please promise me you will marry Jeh" Piya looking at her mumma Sugant Jaiswal who's now in hospital taking her last breath.

"Mumma I'll do as you say please don't go" Piya cried holding her mom hand.

Sugant hold jeh's hand who's standing another side..."Jeh promise me you'll take care my daughter. Be with her always as a life partner"

"Yes aunty Piya will be my life, my wife"

Sugant Join both jeh-piya hand and closed her eyes.

"Muuummmaaa"

Remembering the day only made me cry more. What mom thinks and what Jeh is?? I cried and cried then I don't know when sleep took me.

Writer's POV

At morning Abhay went his room to get chance in for office. They saw each other's. Abhay heart break when he saw Piya's fear being near him. He left immediately. He wants to say sorry but didn't have courage.

He comes to office and soon it becomes 12, the meeting time.

A black car stop outside of Raichand Industry, and a girl comes out. Behind her 4 bodyguards.

Soon a girl comes running.

"Welcome ma'am. Sir is waiting for conference room"

The girl or employee take another girl who's busy looking at every corner of the office. Her eyes had some others emotion which is unrecognizable.

The employee take the girl to conference room where some members and Abhay with his PA Kabir also there.

Kabir looks at the girl in some unknown feeling which he can't understand. Why his heart beating so fast??

Abhay Stand and shake his hands to her.

"Hi, I'm Abhay Raichand"

"Hi, I'm Alina Maheswari. Nice to meet you Mr. Raichand."

Abhay don't know why touching her he feels like he knows her.

The meeting continue but Kabir's eyes on Alina. He didn't understand what's happening with him.??

After meeting all set and Alina left. But Alina turn without anyone noticed and look Abhay, she smile sadly and left.
____________________________

Precap :-

Who's diary is it??...then opening the pages my eyes get wide. I left in my room without anyone noticed.

I sit in bed opening the first page where Abhay, Siddharth, Misha, Hassina, Chand...all are in picture. This is about 10 years old picture. Under written...'Perfect Family'.

Then in next page the picture where Abhay, Siddharth and Misha are there. It may be 4 years old picture. Under written...'perfect brother's'. I smile reading this. Yes perfect brother.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️