20) You're My Mistress, Nothing Else

Chapter - 20 ( You're My Mistress, Nothing Else  )

At contraction Side,

Kabir, Alina, Neil and Alisha was there.

Kabir : so that's the side and there will be every 2,000 square feet every apartment.

Alisha : we specially had a best architect for designed this project.

Alina : let's check the design.

All 4 went and discussed about the design and looking the process of the work.

"How's everything going?" 4 turn back and find Abhay there.

Kabir frown as he went out and his back plan was 1 day later so what he's doing but Alisha sigh knowing he comes back because of Jeh, Piya went to meet him last night.

Alina was looking at the side but her leg slip. Before she falls Kabir  hold her. Both had a little eye lock.

Kabir broke the lock and went away...Why the hell I'm feeling like this? Why being with her my heart feels this strange feelings? It was Misha who only had this effect but why Alina? Her eyes is same and the effect also same but how? No..I can't do this. I Love Misha only and will her forever. It will be cheating on Misha. I've to control this strange feelings.

All are discussing about the project.

Neil : it's already 2pm, we should take a break for lunch.

All nods and went to camp side where lunch preparation are had.

"Said all workers to have break now and had lunch" Abhay order the manager of there's worker.

All are having breakfast. Suddenly Alina cough.

Alisha : are you okay? What happened?

All gets worried when she didn't stop.

Alina : I had allergy on Peanut.

Somehow Alina said in between cough.

Abhay and Kabir froze for a second cause It reminds them Misha, she also had this.

Abhay : just buy lemon water fast.

Alina had lemon water and finally she get relaxed.

Alina : thanks Bhai.

Abhay froze hearing Alina and all.

Alina : i-i just, always my brother do this so. Sorry Mr. Raichand.

Neil : you had brother?

Alina : yes he's 16 years old.

All nods, Alina is fine. But Abhay is not okay. His mind went back to Misha.

Abhay's POV

After finishing saw the side and work Mr. Neil and Alina left.

"Abhay you're planning to coming back tomorrow. Why you're here today?" Abhay look at Kabir who's suspiciously looking at him.

"I had work" I said and left. I went towards club. I didn't want to go mansion and faced Piya. It's just her lies are enough. Last night she cross limit...she had disorder and mainly about Misha lied. She's such a bad liar or think I'm fool who will believe her again.

I prove her wrong and then her cry she's such a great actress. I get irritated to a girl who's clinging on me. I pushed her and left. I come home at 2am. Alina remind me Misha and her Calling Bhai made me so guilty that I couldn't save her. I failed to save my family.

I entered in room but there is Piya sitting. Still didn't sleep. I get massage from the guards and it really suspicious what she's doing in temple washroom for more than hours.

"What took you so long?" I look at Piya in disbelief. She's behaving like a girlfriend or should I say wife. At first I'm frustrated with about the feeling of Alina Maheswari, she reminds me of Misha and remembering all those made me feel worse again. I still remember her burning alive and shouting. I closed my eyes and glared at Piya.

"I was at my another penthouse with my girlfriend having a great time" I smirk as her smile left her face. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Abhay I love you" I closed my eyes, the words whom I will love to hear at my past was now making me hated her more. She's just wanted attention. Hell with her.

I hold her shoulder tightly.."just get lost Piya, Don't irritated me now. When I'll say to entertain me then entertain but not now. And don't said this silly 'love'. I hate it very much" I pushed her on bed and went towards cupboard and take my clothes out and went for get fresh.

I come out and again she comes near me.

"Abhay I just get worried where were you till now." I smirk, she wants to play okay let's play.

"Oh so you're very worried but why? And suddenly now this much love?" I said moving towards her and she starts step back.

"I-i" very good, now she'll not irritated me.

"So where were you today? Meeting Jeh?" She nods no.

"Abhay I" I glare at her, i don't want to hear her stupid 'i love you' again.

I hold her and pulling her near. She crushed on my chest.

"So why this sudden drama? Is your lover Jeh is not entertaining you. Huh? Why are you looking at me like this? I didn't say anything wrong. And please stop your this crocodile tears" I said roaming my hands on her waist.

"Abhay Please. I don't have anything to Jeh now." I laughed, she's really kidding me after having those pictures of there's.

"Oh Piya I'm not silly. Don't think me as the old Abhay who's going to believe you. You killed him with your own hands" she nods no, again drama.

"No Abhay I didn't. Please trust me" I glare at her.

"Trust and you. Huhh you're kidding me right? I'm not a fool. I can maybe Trust you if I didn't saw all this. But I saw everything. And now get lost. Don't irritated me" I pushed her but she is really stubborn, hugging me and crying. I hate this crocodile tears.

"So you want what huh? Suddenly this much attention? Having sex?" She looks at me but didn't say anything.

I pull her more close and roaming my hands on her neck. Nuzzles my nose on her neck.

I pushed her on bed. So she really wants this. That's why not saying NO. So let's do this. I come over her opening the string of her night dress.

"Piya remind one thing. You're My Mistress Nothing Else" she closed her eyes and I captured her lips. I was right she wants Sex that's why responding to my kiss.
_______________________________

Precap :-

I crossed again a date at looking at Abhay who's sleeping. Only 30 days I've now but still nothing changes in our relationship. I was still only His Mistress! I can't prove myself. I still did care for him, doing his works..I just want to make him happy in everything or making him my habitual.

But still he hates me so much. I can't win his heart 1% but I'll not give up. I still have 30 days and will try again and again. I'll show him my love and care...he will understand me one day. I believe that.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️